About the anti vaxine movement.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: About the anti vaxine movement.
Maybe this anti-vax movement is just one big Darwin Award.
If we just leave them alone, pretty soon they'll all be gone.
More food, jobs, money, space, etc. for the vaccinated. Tongue Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
17-02-2015, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2015 12:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-02-2015 11:16 AM)Anti Wrote:  It seems WV does not have an exemption except for medical. Thats probably why they have such a large amount of home schooling there.

Might explain why they consistently win the award for the least educated State in the US. "We told you them vaxines was gonna make us stupid."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-02-2015, 12:11 PM
(17-02-2015 11:16 AM)Anti Wrote:  Other than that there are 48 'states' with very liberal exemptions.

[Image: sheep-1.png]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Dr. Christopher Shaw is a Neuroscientist at the University of British Columbia, and has published 2 peer reviewed studies which indicate that aluminum and squalene adjuvants in vaccines are causing neurological damage and auto-immune disorders,including Gulf War Syndrome.

“No one in my lab wants to get vaccinated.This totally creeped us out. We weren’t out there to poke holes in vaccines. But all of a sudden, oh my God - we’ve got neuron death!”
17-02-2015, 09:59 PM
(17-02-2015 09:52 PM)Anti Wrote:  Dr. Christopher Shaw is a Neuroscientist at the University of British Columbia, and has published 2 peer reviewed studies which indicate that aluminum and squalene adjuvants in vaccines are causing neurological damage and auto-immune disorders,including Gulf War Syndrome.

“No one in my lab wants to get vaccinated.This totally creeped us out. We weren’t out there to poke holes in vaccines. But all of a sudden, oh my God - we’ve got neuron death!”

You already posted this in another thread. Please refrain from copy/pasting the same thing in multiple threads.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-02-2015, 01:31 PM
I can't believe how much time and energy is being wasted on this idiot.

"Autism laced vaccines". What a total crock of shit.

The upside to the recent measles outbreak is it is highlighting how dangerous people like zippy here are and waking people up to the fact that these diseases are both real and dangerous. Children have already died from whooping cough. It is a mathematical certainty that, if we continue to let it spread, someone will die from measles. It will happen.

The good news is, despite what zippy seems to think, people are waking up. Doctors are now pushing back on patients who refuse to vaccinate and refusing to take those kids as patients. States are taking actions to get rid of these ridiculous exemptions. People like zippy here can scream all they want about it, but real children getting sick is going to trump the voodoo sc
"science" this fringe movement is peddling.

Your time has come and gone, zippy. You and your fellow hucksters have been exposed, unfortunately at the cost of illness to children who are completely innocent. It's over, though. Back to the shadows with you, asshole. And, take your tinfoil hat with you.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
18-02-2015, 04:47 PM
(18-02-2015 01:31 PM)BnW Wrote:  I can't believe how much time and energy is being wasted on this idiot.

The upside to the recent measles outbreak is it is highlighting how dangerous people like zippy here are and waking people up to the fact that these diseases are both real and dangerous. Children have already died from whooping cough. It is a mathematical certainty that, if we continue to let it spread, someone will die from measles. It will happen.

The good news is, despite what zippy seems to think, people are waking up. Doctors are now pushing back on patients who refuse to vaccinate and refusing to take those kids as patients. States are taking actions to get rid of these ridiculous exemptions. People like zippy here can scream all they want about it, but real children getting sick is going to trump the voodoo sc

Your time has come and gone, zippy. You and your fellow hucksters have been exposed, unfortunately at the cost of illness to children who are completely innocent. It's over, though. Back to the shadows with you, asshole. And, take your tinfoil hat with you.

I just posted 3 links in the other vaccine topic about how the measles vaccine is causing the outbreaks. The links are to the cdc and other scientific journals. now what?

Also more and more people are refusing vaccines everyday. There are also many doctors and scientists also against vaccines.

and again this year they admitted the flu vaccine was made with all the wrong strains. That's at least 10 years and running that the flu vaccine was made with all the wrong strains.
18-02-2015, 05:28 PM
(18-02-2015 04:47 PM)Anti Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 01:31 PM)BnW Wrote:  I can't believe how much time and energy is being wasted on this idiot.

I just posted 3 links in the other vaccine topic about how the measles vaccine is causing the outbreaks. The links are to the cdc and other scientific journals. now what?

You utterly misunderstand what vaccines are. The measles vaccine does not cause outbreaks of measles.

Quote:Also more and more people are refusing vaccines everyday. There are also many doctors and scientists also against vaccines.

Citations are still required.

Quote:and again this year they admitted the flu vaccine was made with all the wrong strains. That's at least 10 years and running that the flu vaccine was made with all the wrong strains.

No, the flu vaccine was made without what turns out to be the most prevalent strain this year.

Citations are still required for your contention. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke out your ass.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2015, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 08:32 PM by BnW.)
Oh, man, you banned this guy already? Where is the fun in that? And, I had a great reply all ready to go to this latest bit of asshat-tery

Ok, I'll hit you all with the conclusion, because it was just that good:

Your revolution is over, Anti. Condolences. The woo-pushers lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get vaccinated, sir. The woo-pushers will always lose. Do you hear me, Anti? The woo-pushers will always lose!

-----
See, that's comedy gold right there. And you all just wasted it.

Pity.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost