About the death of my parents: The murder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2011, 06:26 PM
RE: About the death of my parents: The murder
Man, you are one strong guy. I don't know how you've not only gotten through this to this point but been active on the forum. Not only active but relatively jovial. I don't truly know you, but I feel like I would like to, you seem to have a strong character.
Like Hamata said, we are here for anything you need man, like anything. Don't be shy, though I doubt you have the capacity for shyness.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
21-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Im left speechless after reading that.
I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. I hope that writing about things will help you to deal with this tragedy.
We will be here for you as best we can.
You and your family are in my thoughts.
Find all posts by this user
21-12-2011, 08:41 PM
(21-12-2011 06:26 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Man, you are one strong guy. I don't know how you've not only gotten through this to this point but been active on the forum. Not only active but relatively jovial. I don't truly know you, but I feel like I would like to, you seem to have a strong character.
Like Hamata said, we are here for anything you need man, like anything. Don't be shy, though I doubt you have the capacity for shyness.

I agree there! .. You mentioned you came face to face with that asshole.. I know you haven't covered what happened yet but damn..

All I know is... if someone were to ever kill my son and I were to come face to face with that individual... I wouldn't care about what happens to me.. I'd want nothing more than to put my hands around that fucker's neck and watch the life drain from his eyes....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
22-12-2011, 12:22 AM
Thanks for al the kind words people. There are more things to tell but it's not always easy to see them on screen. I don’t know where my ability to collect damage comes from. I don’t know how long it can last either. Maybe it’s my rational approach to the world.

(21-12-2011 08:41 PM)ddrew Wrote:  I agree there! .. You mentioned you came face to face with that asshole.. I know you haven't covered what happened yet but damn..

All I know is... if someone were to ever kill my son and I were to come face to face with that individual... I wouldn't care about what happens to me.. I'd want nothing more than to put my hands around that fucker's neck and watch the life drain from his eyes....
Well...
I stood eye to eye before I knew who he was. Besides... Violence makes me sick. especially at the moment.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
22-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Thank you for sharing the story. It is hard to carry so much on one's own, so hopefully as a community we can help a little with this burden. Take care of yourself moment by moment.

I saw this today, I think there is some truth, "If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present."

Of course things are not at peace right now, so far from it. But in each passing moment there is something... Your baby, friends, precious memories.

Stay strong as you already are.
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
22-12-2011, 04:30 AM
What a nightmare. It frightens me. Can I empathize with your feelings in this situation? All I can say is take care and be strong. And when you want to tell your story in dutch language you are welcome at freethinker.nl.

Piet.
22-12-2011, 06:20 AM
I'm sorry to hear all this man, stay strong, it will get better, sooner or later.

R.I.P. Mr. & Mrs. "The_observer".

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
23-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Aw man, you have my deepest sympathy. Life really doesn't make sense sometimes. I can only imagine what you're going through.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just because I don't believe in the death penalty... LostandInsecure 16 286 20-03-2014 03:54 AM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Can death be funny? Revenant77x 23 625 16-02-2014 11:41 AM
Last Post: donotwant
  3 yeas in jail to a doctress for her attempted murder HU.Junyuan 0 127 07-12-2013 10:05 PM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan
  Kenyan lawyer takes Israel, Pontius Pilate to Hague over Jesus’ death Vlad 3 282 17-08-2013 02:51 PM
Last Post: Vlad
  HU.Junyuan, are these YOUR parents??? Erxomai 7 441 23-05-2013 09:42 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Father of Four Bludgeoned to Death by Gang of Thugs bbeljefe 30 970 17-05-2013 10:38 PM
Last Post: bbeljefe
Shocked A man brought his girlfriend to meet his parents and he had to buy her a ticket. Why? HU.Junyuan 0 298 13-04-2013 03:02 AM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan