Abraham the schizo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Abraham the schizo
Here is a funny clip from the movie Year One. Hank Azaria of The Simpsons plays a great schizo Abraham. I never saw the movie when it came out, but I may have to look it up after watching this:

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
21-02-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Abraham the schizo
(21-02-2012 10:35 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Here is a funny clip from the movie Year One. Hank Azaria of The Simpsons plays a great schizo Abraham. I never saw the movie when it came out, but I may have to look it up after watching this:

There are some funny moments in that movie...but this is one of the funniest, so I'm not sure I'd recommend you dig any deeper. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Erx hit the nail on the head here.
I owned that movie for some reason. Don't know why because it's really pretty bad. So far as I know it's the worst of Egons movies. He was better in the 80s.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
22-02-2012, 09:06 AM
(22-02-2012 08:50 AM)lucradis Wrote:  So far as I know it's the worst of Egons movies. He was better in the 80s.

Word.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
22-02-2012, 09:11 AM
"Just wait right here I will be right back to cut your penises" Big Grin Big Grin wonderful Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
23-02-2012, 03:09 PM
That part was the best of the movie!

And if you do any of these (forbidden) things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.
-George Carlin