Absence of Malice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Absence of Malice
How many friends you got? Family? How many people do you think you know?

Let's say thirty thousand.

Now, step over to the lab. I have invented this device, the Conscious Spectrometer, that proves beyond a doubt everybody else is a simulacrum. Free to use and abuse at will.

Don't be fooled. This is how it happens in the real world. This is how it becomes us versus them, Muslim versus Christian, Irish versus limey. I know this for a fact because I am John Cantor 64121156. Any other John Cantor is a simulacrum. Why there is no predetermination. There is a pattern of the past, of the inchoate future, into which I fall.I don't know the library of my being as I write. I'm two fingers, and a dog.

And a bunch o Gwynnies. Ain't no shit Love is Void, that in between the discrete particles of being, in the process of becoming; the undifferentiated nothing gives me everything. It is always a good day to die.

Where this prophet differs. I die, not you. To preserve something to to preserve nothing. To preserve nothing is to preserve anything. In other words, I love Gwyneth Paltrow is carved into the fabric of the universe. It is unfortunate that the believers do not understand this.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-06-2012, 10:04 AM
RE: Absence of Malice
Any other John Cantor is Anathema.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
04-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Nah. ...1217 ain't so bad. Wink

I tell myself that I'm here because you peeps let me go on about my Gwynnies.

But is that the truth? I am a prophet after all. Am I here merely as another of YHWH's puppets, merely deceiving myself as to the purity of my sincerity? Am I spewin g the seeds fated to grow into another gospel of hate?

That's atheism, to me. That I refuse to believe in the godhood of self. That no matter what I do or why, it could still be wrong. And ya know what? I can't worry about it, but I can be aware of it. I don't hafta be right. I don't hafta speak truth. In terms of woo, I kan just speak from the heart, and I will be heard. As social animals, being heard is fundamental. Wink

Fucking love evolution. Someone gets kilt, it's gonna be a creationist. And it's gonna be the will of god. What I'll tell the judge, anyway. Big Grin

Love mathematics. Makes Truth = 1. Always fucking works. Probability one, that's whats going on. But words will deceive. If all I'm doing is loving my Gwynnies, where are all these words coming from?

04-06-2012, 10:35 AM
I keep thinking this thread is about:
[Image: 222518-absence_of_malice_large.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
04-06-2012, 10:39 AM
I am so confused right now.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
04-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Dial 64121156 here and you get a taxi.

04-06-2012, 10:42 AM
That doesn't help in the slightest DLJ

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
04-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Earmuffs, you're not drinking and/or smoking enough. Someday everything will fall into place.

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-06-2012, 11:20 AM
(04-06-2012 10:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I am so confused right now.
Absence of malice seems to be the one true gospel. I keep running aground on this reef. Topics in this forum, about certainty, the Fed, ST Ranger, have all conspired to bring me here again. To stand me on the mount where Kant once stood. Not the good will so much as the absence of a bad will. Even as I think of the extermination of the human race in good terms.

This is what woo remains from my NDE: that we are not what we think we are. That we are primates, what does that matter? It ain't monkey, needing food and shelter, that is communicating, it is something else. The fulffies wanna call in consciousness, but I don't believe in such numbers. I'm seeing the moral will of the universe is to conserve entropy.

04-06-2012, 11:29 AM
(04-06-2012 10:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That doesn't help in the slightest DLJ
Urm, this is an HoC thread... what did you expect?