Absols - this is for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 01:13 PM by absols.)
RE: Absols - this is for you
it is u that need to mind urself so u would get what others say

someone could b laughing while saying smthg right or precise

really try to b free so mind urself u will see better what is really there

the more things are clear so objective the more the sense is to everything nice

u cant see how far im cool while there cant b coolest then me in all means, starting by how i type

but u should admit that u hate rights that is why when someone act right u take it as very boring person or very down
i guess usually it is what everyone avoid facing heavy issues, so u assume too fast that who look as meaning that love problems or seek attention from being boring as livings

i defend everyone there but it is funny to what extent truth is killed for lies supports anywhere, when it is done on me too like i would look like that for u, for sure im not the living type nor the average happy kind, but definitely i dont belong to losers in anyway type nor to introvert nor to asocial on the contrary im very friendly and extravert and went everywhere in life

the reason is is all to urself, so mind urself by trying to stay relative at least if u want to mean smthg about another, justify it first how it is from u while relating it with the other u point

objectivity is more to oneself then bc u see another talking or else words
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 01:31 PM
(02-10-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  ...
you are the only one here that clearly sound normal

Then I have clearly failed in my intended mission.

Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-10-2013, 01:33 PM
(02-10-2013 01:31 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  ...
you are the only one here that clearly sound normal

Then I have clearly failed in my intended mission.

Weeping

DLJ normal? I don't know what to do with that statement.Big Grin

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
02-10-2013, 02:03 PM
decidement, it is proven that we shouldnt talk, and that insistence is a made up for evil force

forums should b a space or a place that people enjoy being for objective means since it is a personnal way of meeting the world as a whole through words that define it

which is the way of truth in puting objectivity first then any plus in common on the bases of same kind would enjoy positively the freedom of the true exchange, where it is beyond understanding right

anyway it is a fact that im not ur type, and that we are different and i made my point there

being different is a fact right, it is not bc life is one powerful force that anything different is inferior or wrong

or that life is always right and have anything to teach

i disagree it doesnt teach anything, while all is through opposites bc of that

and that is also proving the right of being different

and when that is admitted then everything i repeat would follow

while i dont care about that when i am myself right to b different and to act according to my free will

when im always never wrong since always objective and then from what i give to myself so from me alone it is all up to me then
02-10-2013, 04:01 PM
(02-10-2013 10:13 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  DLJ and absols have clearly developed their own secret language. Next comes the secret password, the secret handshake, the secret clubhouse. One thing leads to another and WHAM! absols is pregnant.

and ur god take his son while the poor absols is giving birth and throw her in an island with the monster opening mouth

and that son would make ur heavens by sitting next to god teaching him everything

full of crap u r piece of shit

there is no pregnancy shitty it is the opposite, what absols could only represent is the reverse to what everything is reversed

conceptions are not babies that is what u enjoy believing to justify urselves

on the contrary concept is what allow the still stand so not moving not existing

free will is the baby positive sense

concept and conceptions are never about any positive creations

conceptions is about facts already there but in positive truth
so when all is evil source so facts are all reversed there cant b new conceptual existence

which prove the fact being to reverse the reverse so to present true freedom superoirity in all means
02-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Better hope she doesn't keep the baby.

02-10-2013, 05:54 PM
That would take baby momma drama to a whole 'nother level!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
02-10-2013, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 11:16 PM by absols.)
u r totally unsane..to u, whatever is proved is for a show movie, now going to mean cancer as a baby...completely freak beings it is u the clear babies of whatever shit, that can talk about any clear negative thing as the source of another life...u r satanists extremely cruel beings

whatever is proven it is always for the same thing, the lack of admitting what is obvious

while u go to more invent smthg else of the obvious just to keep evil base as the only fact
02-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Honestly, why are we still even paying attention to him/her/it?

[Image: giphy.gif]
02-10-2013, 11:18 PM
(02-10-2013 11:17 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Honestly, why are we still even paying attention to him/her/it?

Why hasn't the banhammer come down?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user