Absols - this is for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Absols - this is for you
seeking to live in fanciful stories to sound creating smthg to urself i guess

like how a kind of evil avatar that chippy one, would b taken seriously as a true identity as long as it plays the role as if right

you dont care about anything in reality, so u want to see anyone in the role game

it says how u r the same kind then him, u have no problem in inventing everything when u know being a way to get a life
admitting truth is almost nothing, like the min relation with the present even oneself only fact presence as nothing

that is why certainly the abuse of else is the way to hide oneself so to let all of evil b possible

u r freak, it is not that you arent on the contrary u prove how far you are present, but u r evil

this is the fact
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Quote:jesus desires to fuck u
He does? Well, he'd better at least buy me dinner first.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like amyb's post
02-10-2013, 11:39 PM
again an evil rat agent to erase whatever sounded real present

go eat urself with ur jesus in worse place evil is gonna end and fuck eternally there if u can
02-10-2013, 11:40 PM
(02-10-2013 11:39 PM)absols Wrote:  go eat urself
I would but I'm not quite that flexible.
[+] 3 users Like amyb's post
02-10-2013, 11:42 PM
*sigh* *shakes head*

Could you just like be normal for a single post without automatically becoming antagonistic?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
02-10-2013, 11:48 PM
(02-10-2013 11:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  *sigh* *shakes head*

Could you just like be normal for a single post without automatically becoming antagonistic?

[Image: i-m-sorry-dave-i-m-afraid-i-can-t-do-that.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2013, 12:12 AM

how is that ur business miss shit that tolerates evil as normal well

fuck u when only my words are standing against all evil in the most brave ways of all rights and when all what exist is only evil powers source so fuck u in fact for daring saying loud hating me, it exhibits the evil u r

using others talks or behaviors reveals yourself much more

it is the way of reversing reversed facts that clearly exceeded in existing matters terms the reversed, proving objective superiority and ur ends the evil end so in the sense of getting itself in truth for your pleasure and dinners and fucks by your jesus the son
03-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Quote:how is that ur business
Right. It's none of Tartarus' business. Everybody in the world except absols is an evil shitbag fuck u who fornicates with jesus in hell until their cunt is really sore and they need to use OTC cream on it just to be able to sit down. It all exhibits the evil we are. Block of retardation. any word. fuck u
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
03-10-2013, 12:25 AM
(03-10-2013 12:12 AM)absols Wrote:  

how is that ur business miss shit that tolerates evil as normal well

fuck u when only my words are standing against all evil in the most brave ways of all rights and when all what exist is only evil powers source so fuck u in fact for daring saying loud hating me, it exhibits the evil u r

using others talks or behaviors reveals yourself much more

it is the way of reversing reversed facts that clearly exceeded in existing matters terms the reversed, proving objective superiority and ur ends the evil end so in the sense of getting itself in truth for your pleasure and dinners and fucks by your jesus the son

It's amazing how you manage to concoct complex, malicious interpretations from innocuous and simple requests.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
03-10-2013, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 12:35 AM by absols.)
exactly piece of shit as if it is not clear what u mean and are

piece of hypocrits how that one only individual so nothing, but stand correctly in truth rights to hate evil pointing it more correctly too, is a problem anyhow while keeping willing taking advantage accessory from the fact

bc ur ways is through all one for maximum existence possessions with ur creators so the creators of ur shit life as the possessors of existence rights, so to u no way to face evil while gods want to get rid of by abusing rights and absolute right that cant stand it, while of course poor things we are, humans cant do anything to evil and of course any word watever it is right is nothing to any truth when the fact is what speaks
but the idea that u know and of ur god as jesus the true evil shit shown, that by their powers on all and as all is forced to stick to each others as if it is one reality oohh through jesus powers as if that shit has anything in hands or can do anything, god will see how to make the evil less while being also evil itself ....complete absurd blabla of shit ones, dirty insistence to never mean any fact as it is as the base of getting powers over existence, the evil source

u cant make evil less, it is over u killed the truth directly it is all evil now

truth is true that is why relativity is always a possible but watch out what u will get at the end, the truth