Absols - this is for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2013, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 02:11 PM by absols.)
RE: Absols - this is for you
(30-09-2013 01:33 PM)Impulse Wrote:  So what ARE you trying to say that is supposedly "opposite"? Are you saying atheists are concerned with the well-being of others more than themselves?

fuck u with ur shit insistence to make fun of another being while ur shit level is obvious in form full of shit substance

again put atheism in ur ass, as if a word is a source of living people or values

it is incredible the shit u r, meaning cheapest ways to get any as all

atheists are simply like normal beings not wrong for being against absolute perspectives and for relative life

as if shit like u could ever mean well being other then shit being that is why of course u want to justify meaning shit about others more then urself, exactly the jesus argument

loving u all for the shit u r

and since when animal beings is smthg nice to b and who is checking how the animal is well piece of pervert living

fuck u again with ur hypocrit dirty head, u mean powers over all and nothing else and no other one

as if it is not all edges of too obvious

pervert heads insistence of shit to kill the truth even at last drop of themselves left
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2013, 02:27 PM
(30-09-2013 01:36 PM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  This is the first and probably last time I will respond to anything you post. You can insult me if you like, but don't expect to get a reaction.

In the short time I've been active on this forum, I've seen the members here put more effort towards trying to communicate with you than I have ever witnessed on any forum, or even in real life situations. There has been numerous posts dedicated to just trying to figure out what the communication barrier between you and the rest of the forum is, none of which you have responded to in any way. If anyone has misunderstood your intent it is absolutely not for lack of effort. You seem to understand what others say just fine, and I've seen posts from you that indicate that you understand and have interesting insight on the given topic. However, the only things you've posted that have been completely coherant have been unnecessary insults. Until you reciprocate and show that you are also trying to overcome whatever barrier stands between you and understandable communication, you probably aren't going to be given the respect you deserve from the members of this forum. And it's all completely unnecessary. We're willing to work towards being able to converse with you. Your utter lack of willingness thus far to do the same tells me that you have no interest in being understood here. I hope I'm wrong, but so far it seems as though you only want to get attention and/or a reaction from the members.

make it the last for sure, piece of shit that should b burried alive for all the shit u mean on me
when u mean that far shit on someone real it says all the shit one u r, who s life is based on rejecting else existence while abusing the knowledge of it for powerful possessions

and piece of shit, the fact that shit is dirty obvious objective thing dont make it all what is there
u cant talk in the name of all the forum just bc shit livings like urself leave such stains on the screen that seem forever

there is only u here shitty while who didnt meant anything is nothing and noone there
30-09-2013, 02:49 PM
(30-09-2013 02:27 PM)absols Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 01:36 PM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  This is the first and probably last time I will respond to anything you post. You can insult me if you like, but don't expect to get a reaction.

In the short time I've been active on this forum, I've seen the members here put more effort towards trying to communicate with you than I have ever witnessed on any forum, or even in real life situations. There has been numerous posts dedicated to just trying to figure out what the communication barrier between you and the rest of the forum is, none of which you have responded to in any way. If anyone has misunderstood your intent it is absolutely not for lack of effort. You seem to understand what others say just fine, and I've seen posts from you that indicate that you understand and have interesting insight on the given topic. However, the only things you've posted that have been completely coherant have been unnecessary insults. Until you reciprocate and show that you are also trying to overcome whatever barrier stands between you and understandable communication, you probably aren't going to be given the respect you deserve from the members of this forum. And it's all completely unnecessary. We're willing to work towards being able to converse with you. Your utter lack of willingness thus far to do the same tells me that you have no interest in being understood here. I hope I'm wrong, but so far it seems as though you only want to get attention and/or a reaction from the members.

make it the last for sure, piece of shit that should b burried alive for all the shit u mean on me
when u mean that far shit on someone real it says all the shit one u r, who s life is based on rejecting else existence while abusing the knowledge of it for powerful possessions

and piece of shit, the fact that shit is dirty obvious objective thing dont make it all what is there
u cant talk in the name of all the forum just bc shit livings like urself leave such stains on the screen that seem forever

there is only u here shitty while who didnt meant anything is nothing and noone there

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
30-09-2013, 03:14 PM

[Image: tumblr_lj7awwWBsf1qafrh6.jpg]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
30-09-2013, 03:51 PM

Absols, people have been nice to you and treating you well and trying to understand you, and all you can come back with is calling them "shit"?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
30-09-2013, 03:57 PM
(30-09-2013 02:01 PM)absols Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 01:33 PM)Impulse Wrote:  So what ARE you trying to say that is supposedly "opposite"? Are you saying atheists are concerned with the well-being of others more than themselves?

fuck u with ur shit insistence to make fun of another being while ur shit level is obvious in form full of shit substance

again put atheism in ur ass, as if a word is a source of living people or values

it is incredible the shit u r, meaning cheapest ways to get any as all

atheists are simply like normal beings not wrong for being against absolute perspectives and for relative life

as if shit like u could ever mean well being other then shit being that is why of course u want to justify meaning shit about others more then urself, exactly the jesus argument

loving u all for the shit u r

and since when animal beings is smthg nice to b and who is checking how the animal is well piece of pervert living

fuck u again with ur hypocrit dirty head, u mean powers over all and nothing else and no other one

as if it is not all edges of too obvious

pervert heads insistence of shit to kill the truth even at last drop of themselves left
Dude, lighten up! The whole world isn't against you. Rolleyes

I was just trying to have a conversation with you about something that it seemed we disagree about. I tried to be polite - even apologized to you since you said I misinterpreted something you said - but all you are interested in is belligerence over misconceptions about my intentions. And I guarantee I won't be getting any apologies from you, even though you owe me plenty after all the insults you spewed my way.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
30-09-2013, 04:11 PM

Yup, that burned like cool rain. Nice try though. Drinking Beverage

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
30-09-2013, 05:35 PM
absols=nihilist?
30-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Sometimes when you offer help and kindness it is rejected, sometimes in a hostile manner. How many other cheeks are to be turned? Whatever absols is, it's obvious they aren't here for any positive reason.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
30-09-2013, 06:32 PM
From absols posts I feel like he doesn't speak English, and is maybe using one of those online translators? NOT taking his side at all, I know that a majority of atheists are wonderful caring people because they see the true beauty of life, just trying to make sense of his strange verbiage.