Absols - this is for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Absols - this is for you
(30-09-2013 05:35 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  absols=nihilist?

That's rhetorical, right? ... And she ain't representative of all nihilists. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2013, 07:41 PM
(30-09-2013 07:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 05:35 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  absols=nihilist?

That's rhetorical, right? ... And she ain't representative of all nihilists. Tongue
Does it really matter?Tongue
and wait. Absols a girl? I'm kinda new here. I'm just saying every comment of her's seems to be like that words don't mean what we think it means or that they are not represented of what they are and that these words don't give us authority over anyone. and FUCKK! bunch of shit shits. and more piles of ur shits.
30-09-2013, 08:00 PM
I find it pointless in trying to communicate with someone who is willfully typing gibberish.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
30-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:I find it pointless in trying to communicate with someone who is willfully typing gibberish.
And angry gibberish, at that.

Maybe it has tourette's or something, and is also unable to speak English.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-09-2013, 08:32 PM
(30-09-2013 12:48 PM)absols Wrote:  ... u really take me for the last available thicko to have fun with ...
Nope, we have excubitor and childeye and there will be many more toys for us to play with.

(30-09-2013 12:48 PM)absols Wrote:  willing to b relative, is by itself the highest vertu, it is by definition being able to accept else existence,
This is a very tolerant statement and as such I applaud it. Thank you.

(30-09-2013 12:48 PM)absols Wrote:  and self kind of identity that refuse anyone else above it, is absolutely a right thing in absolute infinite truth
Many here would agree with this.

It reminds me of Girlyman's Pledge of Allegiance:
(30-09-2013 03:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I pledge allegiance to myself,
the united atoms of Me,
and to the self-awareness which they support:
one will,
beholden to none but my own desires,
and to hell with the rest of you losers.

(30-09-2013 12:48 PM)absols Wrote:  i bet u could describe the trees and the wind that night, for what u surely fancy on sounding as a novalist
And I, for one, would enjoy that. I thought the OP was well written.

(30-09-2013 12:48 PM)absols Wrote:  atheists are simply materialists in the sense and mean of positive individual life
Well said. I agree.

(30-09-2013 12:48 PM)absols Wrote:  but atheists get very well with love and sharing they are the closer to nature and life
Again, I agree. Very well said. Thank you.

(30-09-2013 12:48 PM)absols Wrote:  when u r the owner of anything u do then of course u need others individuals for living value, it is not about the need to value itself at all, it is about there is nothing else that matter so others are as important as u to urself
Ah! Comparative value.
Now I understand why we need to tolerate all the strange people here.
Thank you.

(30-09-2013 12:48 PM)absols Wrote:  theism is starting by one to all being
atheism is starting by all to different livings
One to many vs. many to many.
That's profound!

(30-09-2013 12:48 PM)absols Wrote:  there was always a word stuck in my head since i was a child and i couldnt figure its reason but i use to think about it a second
qui peut le plus peut le moins
now it gets clear

For those who do not speak French the literal translation is:
"who can do more can do less"

The more common translation is "less is more".
Meaning that often terse is more deadly.

I think we can all agree with that.

Absols, thank you. I am finding it much easier to understand you recently.

Thumbsup

30-09-2013, 09:07 PM
(30-09-2013 06:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  From absols posts I feel like he doesn't speak English, and is maybe using one of those online translators? NOT taking his side at all, I know that a majority of atheists are wonderful caring people because they see the true beauty of life, just trying to make sense of his strange verbiage.

The reply from Absols, which was addressed by the OP in the opening, was originally addressed to me in another thread. I replied to the post indicating that most of it was "unintelligible"... and made one point about one of Absols claims. then he/she responded in a rage like rant spouting insults at every turn... I suspect mostly because Absols does not understand what "unintelligible" means, and took it to say "unintelligent"

Now I just laugh at the posts from this individual. There is no leading to reason... nothing anyone will say could ever sway the mind of one who resorts to offensive insults at the first point of contention in a conversation.
[+] 1 user Likes RedJamaX's post
30-09-2013, 09:17 PM

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
[+] 5 users Like Ohio Sky's post
30-09-2013, 09:48 PM
(30-09-2013 02:01 PM)absols Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 01:33 PM)Impulse Wrote:  So what ARE you trying to say that is supposedly "opposite"? Are you saying atheists are concerned with the well-being of others more than themselves?

fuck u with ur shit insistence to make fun of another being while ur shit level is obvious in form full of shit substance

again put atheism in ur ass, as if a word is a source of living people or values

it is incredible the shit u r, meaning cheapest ways to get any as all

atheists are simply like normal beings not wrong for being against absolute perspectives and for relative life

as if shit like u could ever mean well being other then shit being that is why of course u want to justify meaning shit about others more then urself, exactly the jesus argument

loving u all for the shit u r

and since when animal beings is smthg nice to b and who is checking how the animal is well piece of pervert living

fuck u again with ur hypocrit dirty head, u mean powers over all and nothing else and no other one

as if it is not all edges of too obvious

pervert heads insistence of shit to kill the truth even at last drop of themselves left

You know what absols, I think you should just come here and give Girly a bigass bear hug. ... ur fuck shit should die girly fuck girly man u stoopid fuck shit

[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-10-2013, 01:33 AM
01-10-2013, 01:34 AM