Absols - this is for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 01:38 AM by absols.)
RE: Absols - this is for you
the problem girl that u dont get, is what it is never about me while of course i am the present that matter to myself, but it happens that i can recognize what is right as what is true in any situation or existing facts, and this is all what is about here

bringing out liars working for the sake of powers that some comfortable positions got over existence from the beggining, careless about truth so existence rights and reality value

bc i dont care personnally as im at the back existing the most value to myself presence, that i must insult to mean it clearly in truth of the fact im saying that i have to defend obvious rights too
so it is for my sake that i enjoy saying shit shit shit for wat i will never recognize present those freaking truth killers while im sitting at the back waiting with all is how they are gonna end
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 02:36 AM
(30-09-2013 08:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  For those who do not speak French the literal translation is:
"who can do more can do less"

The more common translation is "less is more".
Meaning that often terse is more deadly.

I think we can all agree with that.

Absols, thank you. I am finding it much easier to understand you recently.

Thumbsup

i never thought about it that way...thank you for helping me thinking right
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
01-10-2013, 03:01 AM
DLJ, you are hired as absols new translator! Now, start at post one and make your way to post 540, please. If you don't u r can shove up ur atheist ass shit! Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
01-10-2013, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 03:56 AM by DLJ.)
(01-10-2013 03:01 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  DLJ, you are hired as absols new translator! Now, start at post one and make your way to post 540, please. If you don't u r can shove up ur atheist ass shit! Tongue

I have an arse.

I don't own a donkey.

Tongue

I'm still working on my hypothesis stated in the Absol-theory thread.

01-10-2013, 06:33 AM
(30-09-2013 09:17 PM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  

That was excellent. I laughed so hard.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
01-10-2013, 07:11 AM
(01-10-2013 01:34 AM)absols Wrote:  the problem girl that u dont get, is what it is never about me while of course i am the present that matter to myself, but it happens that i can recognize what is right as what is true in any situation or existing facts, and this is all what is about here

bringing out liars working for the sake of powers that some comfortable positions got over existence from the beggining, careless about truth so existence rights and reality value

bc i dont care personnally as im at the back existing the most value to myself presence, that i must insult to mean it clearly in truth of the fact im saying that i have to defend obvious rights too
so it is for my sake that i enjoy saying shit shit shit for wat i will never recognize present those freaking truth killers while im sitting at the back waiting with all is how they are gonna end

Well, looks like we might be getting some place, finally.

You can say shit and fuck and whatever you like as much as you like, just don't call the people who are trying to understand you and converse with you shit. If you see shit, then feel free to point it out. But, do not apply it unjustly.

If you do that maybe we can work on some constructive conversations. I think things are starting to go a lot better, don't you?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-10-2013, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 07:48 AM by absols.)
stop thinking urself superior to me, u cant converse with me if u dont recognize objectively clearly my superiority, unfortunately for u in everything knowledge and in freedom being

it is a double sword faces, wether the right way, that ur shit happened to put u in the worse case scenario to face the way, u must admit me the living superiority as else right before u to exist infront of everything and everyone so b honest with that constant, there is no other way at all now

the other face truth, is what infinity is now the only source and end, which would destroy ur existence if you r not constant right free identity, which is beyond all superiority so the only true positive reality to b

dom i appreciate what you are trying to take seriously about me, but u should learn to let it b
this is why also anyone right is what admit objective superiority being else, the real superior move is let it b
there is no other way but truth, present is only u from u while only present is right which mean that u must recognize else existence without talking to them or having any sense of them how they are present

present is only u at ur space reality but else existence presence is proved by objective superiority that is not related to u at all while u can see it anyone is a conscious still recognizing objective values

ok mayb u wont understand but let me philosophize a bit here to say fundamental reasons of facts

first level of truth, objective superiority always, where only what recognize really else superiority is true, bc truth is none but infinite superority, all is to absolute clarity, but also when superiority is the truth then any conscious of being still can admit objective being superior while staying, if the conscious is meaning to stay true so consider and value superiority as it should
instead of meaning objective superiority to profit from
when u cant value superiority how could u mean having others values???

second level of truth, the true present, true present is always freedom most high level so by comparaison of different freedom presence
true present bc true first is what means freedom right, so what consider present being itself careless about the fact that it would b then as free nothing at all for being right
it is in all logics but rare are the free that admit it subjectively and act in those terms
any conscious so being cant consider what is really positive else or not positive but by itself, so the positive sense saying being present is always subjective, pretending positive things being objective or that they are not positive so as if there is no present existence, is to denial for what majority of freedom are individually not rights
01-10-2013, 07:37 AM

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
01-10-2013, 09:07 AM
(01-10-2013 07:30 AM)absols Wrote:  stop thinking urself superior to me, u cant converse with me if u dont recognize objectively clearly my superiority, unfortunately for u in everything knowledge and in freedom being

it is a double sword faces, wether the right way, that ur shit happened to put u in the worse case scenario to face the way, u must admit me the living superiority as else right before u to exist infront of everything and everyone so b honest with that constant, there is no other way at all now

the other face truth, is what infinity is now the only source and end, which would destroy ur existence if you r not constant right free identity, which is beyond all superiority so the only true positive reality to b

dom i appreciate what you are trying to take seriously about me, but u should learn to let it b
this is why also anyone right is what admit objective superiority being else, the real superior move is let it b
there is no other way but truth, present is only u from u while only present is right which mean that u must recognize else existence without talking to them or having any sense of them how they are present

present is only u at ur space reality but else existence presence is proved by objective superiority that is not related to u at all while u can see it anyone is a conscious still recognizing objective values

ok mayb u wont understand but let me philosophize a bit here to say fundamental reasons of facts

first level of truth, objective superiority always, where only what recognize really else superiority is true, bc truth is none but infinite superority, all is to absolute clarity, but also when superiority is the truth then any conscious of being still can admit objective being superior while staying, if the conscious is meaning to stay true so consider and value superiority as it should
instead of meaning objective superiority to profit from
when u cant value superiority how could u mean having others values???

second level of truth, the true present, true present is always freedom most high level so by comparaison of different freedom presence
true present bc true first is what means freedom right, so what consider present being itself careless about the fact that it would b then as free nothing at all for being right
it is in all logics but rare are the free that admit it subjectively and act in those terms
any conscious so being cant consider what is really positive else or not positive but by itself, so the positive sense saying being present is always subjective, pretending positive things being objective or that they are not positive so as if there is no present existence, is to denial for what majority of freedom are individually not rights

So you are always talking about superiority and about truth.

Could you define these?

Not everyone defines them the same way...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-10-2013, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 09:33 AM by absols.)
superiority is freedom source so true positive source

and truth is what confirms it objectively, free existence superiority being else always

easy see???

dont ask more u must give a lot and let others free

learn to give to urself wills of others alone, b in contact with true existence by urself

truth is seen being else after ones right moves not immediately after, so it is more present clarity