Absols - this is for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Absols - this is for you
(01-10-2013 09:30 AM)absols Wrote:  superiority is freedom source so true positive source

and truth is what confirms it objectively, free existence superiority being else always

easy see???

dont ask more u must give a lot and let others free

learn to give to urself wills of others alone, b in contact with true existence by urself

truth is seen being else after ones right moves not immediately after, so it is more present clarity

Purely out of anthropological curiosity--because we don't have them where I'm from--but are you a crackhead? Crack never took off here so I only know of crackheads what I see of them in documentaries.

As a contributor you are quite special in that you manage to combine functional illiteracy with logical incoherence on a forum that is notionally devoted to the thinking atheist, the thinking atheist is presumably literate.

I think it would be relatively simple to write a bot that posts just as you do. You don't conform to correct syntax, semantics or pragmatics and those are the harder bits of AI. You have a set of "tropes" that you repeat and you superficially allude to questions.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
01-10-2013, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 11:27 AM by absols.)
this is typical to theist, they talk about their god and others and everything as being created wills able to make a difference and affect their god too while refuse to give a word about this fundamental impossibility

how do u seek to talk to me or get smthg from me since u r asking when im a bot and inferior person to u??

anyway what is obvious is the impotent character you are, taking seriously absurd scenarios for what u cant say a thing or get real

fuck u and whatever bots stories that turn u on, it is u the sick head that need to invent how to put superior others down for cheapest way to live ur fancies being above as if u could appear superior too
u cant it is obvious how inferior u r
u cant even make one positive sentence like a present fact, u should find ur bot for that

while i always repeat that i say nothing at all, but definitely i say better in comparaison which objectively is nothing but me, the poster or writer superior standard of being himself out of everything
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2013, 11:41 AM
There are ways of proving whether you are a bot, as some speculate. It wouldn't even require your cooperation.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
01-10-2013, 11:51 AM
crazy shit..incredible to what extent you mean to shit on everything
if u mean to exploit knowing that all is meant being inferior so for nothing
u seem to never realize that all left there is u and this is the mean of it, u cant hide when by ur own self admit that there is nothing right
01-10-2013, 11:57 AM
(01-10-2013 11:21 AM)absols Wrote:  this is typical to theist, they talk about their god and others and everything as being created wills able to make a difference and affect their god too while refuse to give a word about this fundamental impossibility

how do u seek to talk to me or get smthg from me since u r asking when im a bot and inferior person to u??

anyway what is obvious is the impotent character you are, taking seriously absurd scenarios for what u cant say a thing or get real

fuck u and whatever bots stories that turn u on, it is u the sick head that need to invent how to put superior others down for cheapest way to live ur fancies being above as if u could appear superior too
u cant it is obvious how inferior u r
u cant even make one positive sentence like a present fact, u should find ur bot for that

while i always repeat that i say nothing at all, but definitely i say better in comparaison which objectively is nothing but me, the poster or writer superior standard of being himself out of everything

Gibberish. If I write the bot I will call it "crackhead bot".

Your posts are the electronic version of deranged scrawls written on a wall with faeces.

This is you:

ur looking height superior ur everything true objective
creating wills objective positive gods fundamental simple
ur belonging logics wills knowing pure truth
ur all ur nothing all gods life chair wills free teapot
lern urself writing superior cheese profit frogger
testing kerplunk aft ridge glassblowing bumblebee subjective teaspoon of death
assfuckked bandicoot profits knowledge from triple stuff of fact
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
01-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Assfucked bandicoot?!?!?! Blink

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
01-10-2013, 12:01 PM
shit head, all ur plan was to introduce that shitty thing

fuck u with it, this time is not for rats shitty back in much worse cage then ever was urself locked inn
01-10-2013, 12:02 PM
(01-10-2013 11:51 AM)absols Wrote:  crazy shit..incredible to what extent you mean to shit on everything
if u mean to exploit knowing that all is meant being inferior so for nothing
u seem to never realize that all left there is u and this is the mean of it, u cant hide when by ur own self admit that there is nothing right

Allow me to retort:

stuff mad everything extensive simultaenous shitting bifurcation
if u mean staff rumination fitting chastity then shit of ram comes from nothing or sumthing maybe after closure of free
u realising abbacus of love meaning thyroid graftage of kidnapped fuck pig
hiding oblivion of smoked ham in rearwind of projection after noise of sword in bucket of dead superior free cocks of infinity

See I can do it too.
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
01-10-2013, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 12:20 PM by absols.)
of course to u that is what i do, bc u r sick n shit

where is the sentence that stand alone shitty
while all is confused in even any word

fuck u piece of disgusting rat coming here from a freaking rotten hole
u will get back to that hole in worse

as if it is not obvious who is sending those shit suddenly to this site

as if it could make a change currency any poster is only a poster
try harder to appear posters life strength over a head meant to take advantage from so to kill itself positive freedom rights, fuck u shit bot urself as if u could benefit from anything more then me
01-10-2013, 12:14 PM
(01-10-2013 12:01 PM)absols Wrote:  shit head, all ur plan was to introduce that shitty thing

fuck u with it, this time is not for rats shitty back in much worse cage then ever was urself locked inn

head of runny shit, ur projections of lightly slapped cod running inferior to my flatulent beaver

fuck u with it and its dog shit flavoured gravy of profit and testicles of intelligence ur llama is constipated and unsuperior to the vaginal yeast infection of existence wills power

ur intelligence of fuck is unsophiticated or complex after sucking off bat with herpes in cage with squirrel with tit scabs

sprocketed filth ass shit lobster in cock after jelly jizz bucket ur power free will ass trumpet

shit stain tablecloth reimbursed haberdasher with gout and broken ipad

fuk u and shit