Absols - this is for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Absols - this is for you
(01-10-2013 09:14 PM)amyb Wrote:  Why is absols so obsessed with people being obsessed by sex? No matter what a person says, it seems to imply the person is sexually obsessed with it. I think it may be a coprophiliac.

What I mean to say was, fuck u with ur jesus shit in the ass cunthead shitfuck any word infinite block of retards.

piece of sexual bitch urself as if it is not obvious that u r promoting here ur jesus desires to fuck u and women as the idea of jesus love that justify god powers over all, as if it is not obvious that ur role character here is seeking to sound woman happiness of being fucked constantly, by the voice of such dry ugly cunt will in form and content
im sure u r defending islam in many other sites, piece of dirty shit woman, that enjoy the idea of all women rights to kill, for urself life in the pretense of superiority will

shitty it is obvious how i invent myself to mean a lot of rights in limited and unlimited means, as it is obvious that u are all the shit being u appear in ur words that has no existing dimension at all
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 01:08 AM
(02-10-2013 12:45 AM)absols Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 09:14 PM)amyb Wrote:  Why is absols so obsessed with people being obsessed by sex? No matter what a person says, it seems to imply the person is sexually obsessed with it. I think it may be a coprophiliac.

What I mean to say was, fuck u with ur jesus shit in the ass cunthead shitfuck any word infinite block of retards.

piece of sexual bitch urself as if it is not obvious that u r promoting here ur jesus desires to fuck u and women as the idea of jesus love that justify god powers over all, as if it is not obvious that ur role character here is seeking to sound woman happiness of being fucked constantly, by the voice of such dry ugly cunt will in form and content
im sure u r defending islam in many other sites, piece of dirty shit woman, that enjoy the idea of all women rights to kill, for urself life in the pretense of superiority will

shitty it is obvious how i invent myself to mean a lot of rights in limited and unlimited means, as it is obvious that u are all the shit being u appear in ur words that has no existing dimension at all

[Image: mlfw1030_luna_u_mad.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
02-10-2013, 01:09 AM
(02-10-2013 12:33 AM)absols Wrote:  look at those two jesus slaves, how willingly they are defending darkness and shit, for what??? for god so jesus powers to save all their possessions on existence rights, that they lost already when logics are alive

that is why their ways is by forcing people to the fact of being possessed so by powers life as if it is more then before, it is clear that u r fucked and totally alone individually, it is about some time to get the punishment i and many others up love to torture u of, but now u r shit living lost without the least possible move for the illogical being edges u belong to that cant ever realize anything to move

those kind of insistent anima dark inferior wills, as they lean on possible benefit from animals conditions they are happy to think being themselves understandings, to pretend being conscious rights faulfaire..that is why he repeats that i am a chimp ass to justify elephant and rat, as if their pervert heads ways that has no relation with any standard of smart is not clearly obvious....

so those kind of insistent wills, are easily revealed by their impotency to mean any positive right, even the opportunist right they cant even mean to defend it, they will talk about hopes as the positive possible reference, and that is why they can with pleasure write long posts for dark life through hitting others as an excuse bc even what they enjoy they wont assume it, while meaning god existence to pretend being one all powers

ur eating undercooked beetroot whilst molesting a tub of fudge on a hot day ur days ar numbered in reverse like a car in reverse that sometimes goes forward but not up defend all sorts of shit lumpy, smooth, runny turn on the light and avoid the darkness

the logics are dead and going at full speed ur eating cheese without a spoon for what? just to get more cheese before the donkey wakes up and applies its own logics on you

cabbage? is it more or less than after it was cooked? you tell me then write about it

if rat is a chimp ass then the goat is over the hill how can the goat be over the hill when it eats only grass and ham sandwiches? thats the question

positivity in reverse is ytivitipos yet we don't abstain from inferior animus logic with a bassoon if it was "faulfaire" then how come it open twice before locking? you can't answer that question so you pretend to be knowing stuff

take your own advice the elephant uses its trunk because it knows the the goat is totally faulfaire wouldn't you

if ur using logic of empty printer cartridges then you will never please the weasel it will always be one step ahead of any chimp ass with a computer

would a wheel of Jarslberg cheese like this:

[Image: 20240-F.JPG]

try and justify itself against a elephant with our without a trombone? i doubt it but what is the good of the trombone when an otter jug band is what is needed

[Image: emmet-otter-jub-band-christmas.JPG]

ur just avoiding the question cos your logics is already jesus-neutral

nuff said
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2013, 01:32 AM
(02-10-2013 12:45 AM)absols Wrote:  piece of sexual bitch urself as if it is not obvious that u r promoting here ur jesus desires to fuck u and women as the idea of jesus love that justify god powers over all, as if it is not obvious that ur role character here is seeking to sound woman happiness of being fucked constantly, by the voice of such dry ugly cunt will in form and content

bitch is what bitch does urself was fingering a hobos ass whilst eating an oversalted corndog ur jesus love promotion using canadian bacon in the ass crack of your dead aunty

why canadian bacon? why your dead aunts ass crack? god power extends to the enthusiastic felcher you are playing with a yoyo strung with the dental floss of a ass rimmer but you dont know it

shitty IS NOT OBVIOUS if shitty was obvious how would the gay aardvark even know about it? you tell me that

dimensionless shit, its obvious to you now but you didn't mention it earlier

limited or unlimited dick cheese flavored dried monkey nipples thats always the choice and you havent made it so who are you to judge

a dry cunt can be moistened and a cunt will not speak the voice of the cunt is not often heard except when it queefs do you know that? does the superior cunt speak? is it moist? the essence of beauty is mositure and the essence of moisture is wetness ur cunt is dry because you don't moisten it and you use it to operate the keyboard get an ass chimp to help you with the keyboard

im sure ur defending one direction on other sites, piece of shit u and one direction enjoying the idea of crappy boy band music does justin bieber wipe his monkeys ass or does the monkey wipe justin biebers ass if you knew you would not say
02-10-2013, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 02:01 AM by absols.)
enough said about u piece of shit alone

i always been alone and all wat i say is to the insistence of keeping it that way, how do i sound or appear as using logics when u keep repeating the opposite piece of shit
u r showing me being a rat giving all to what ur shit jesus is for my sake ???? fuck u by fucking ur jesus and all his gods supporting him to appear in powers over my head

again individuality is the truth that i always lived and still

u gonna pay for never being alone never assuming anything by urself, and not u only ur jesus freak shit too first and his god too

what u dont respect the truth is not what is meant piece of shit, when u cant b but shit daring puting rats and animals above true values for cheapest business in killing someone rights which is everyone rights, fuck u for forcing me to reply to a shit as a living

what is meant is what truth is obviously reversed with pleasure, truth is not a thing nor nothing, so truth is true now and lets the end begin

imagining that true existence could b ruled by existing wills is a paradoxe and an impossible reality in the world shown on me for the facts of force and powers invested to, but to picture it possible about truth infinite present values freedom is just announcing the end, while it exhibit what inferior like u are way down more inferiors impotencies

look at how u r daring speaking in power by begging any from my ass, an individual human ass
threatening me about donckey logics... fuck u as if ur gods through that freak jesus is anything but worse, or as if i didnt deal enough with all what is there and especially myself being alone

all lies with pics u sell for market of shit as if u r getting anything from an individual to give even to urself before meaning to anybody or others
as if it isnt clarified enough by truth, ur existence is nothing to any claim, while all to the shit u r way below all donckeys life, as if it is not obvious the pervert u r in meaning to lean on reversing infinity bc u think being smart, while being a human as that freak shit jesus, or as if truth is someone to kill but to wat could b worse then all shit life

i can ignore ur posts but i wont till i decide to stop, bc it is the end the real face to face will that u and ur jesus and his god and all powers get killed and down immediately

im nothing left piece of shit there is nothing to threaten me about fuck u any eternal hell on conscious after the body death is impossible for what as a body already it is too almost none, n when free existence is what can b attacked by reversing truth existence which is free, there is no free existence when there is no body reality to torture individually, it would b all one so if there were non existence facts so impossible now

and even if it was possible since ur gods are claiming their powers from creating forever worse possible, i wont exist when im now nothing as dead
02-10-2013, 02:43 AM
(02-10-2013 01:55 AM)absols Wrote:  enough said about u piece of shit alone

i always been alone and all wat i say is to the insistence of keeping it that way, how do i sound or appear as using logics when u keep repeating the opposite piece of shit
u r showing me being a rat giving all to what ur shit jesus is for my sake ???? fuck u by fucking ur jesus and all his gods supporting him to appear in powers over my head

u gonna pay for never being alone never assuming anything by urself, and not u only ur jesus freak shit too first and his god too

what u dont respect the truth is not what is meant piece of shit, when u cant b but shit daring puting rats and animals above true values for cheapest business in killing someone rights which is everyone rights, fuck u for forcing me to reply to a shit as a living

what is meant is what truth is obviously reversed with pleasure, truth is not a thing nor nothing, so truth is true now and lets the end begin

imagining that true existence could b ruled by existing wills is a paradoxe and an impossible reality in the world shown on me for the facts of force and powers invested to, but to picture it possible about truth infinite present values freedom is just announcing the end, while it exhibit what inferior like u are way down more inferiors impotencies

look at how u r daring speaking in power by begging any from my ass, an individual human ass
threatening me about donckey logics... fuck u as if ur gods through that freak jesus is anything but worse, or as if i didnt deal enough with all what is there and especially myself being alone

all lies with pics u sell for market of shit as if u r getting anything from an individual to give even to urself before meaning to anybody or others
as if it isnt clarified enough by truth, ur existence is nothing to any claim, while all to the shit u r way below all donckeys life, as if it is not obvious the pervert u r in meaning to lean on reversing infinity bc u think being smart, while being a human as that freak shit jesus, or as if truth is someone to kill but to wat could b worse then all shit life

i can ignore ur posts but i wont till i decide to stop, bc it is the end the real face to face will that u and ur jesus and his god and all powers get killed and down immediately

im nothing left piece of shit there is nothing to threaten me about fuck u any eternal hell on conscious after the body death is impossible for what as a body already it is too almost none, n when free existence is what can b attacked by reversing truth existence which is free, there is no free existence when there is no body reality to torture individually, it would b all one so if there were non existence facts so impossible now

and even if it was possible since ur gods are claiming their powers from creating forever worse possible, i wont exist when im now nothing as dead

[Image: 3263218+_49f333f11c4c8300ae58d617e26f2cb6.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
02-10-2013, 03:08 AM
(02-10-2013 01:55 AM)absols Wrote:  enough said about u piece of shit alone

Is this you?

[Image: the-dar-36.jpg]
02-10-2013, 03:50 AM
fuck u piece of shit urself, as if it is not obvious how black inferior u r, willing with ur teeth to worship the king of perverts ability to suggest infinity being shit as the reason of ur life, from what u r positive only when superiority is killed, like satan the condition to urself sense of being live
02-10-2013, 04:31 AM
r way down more individual human as that inferior like u are way below all on conscious after the true existence when free exist when im nothing forever worse then alone

all lies with all to wat i say is the facts of force and down immediately

im nothing but shit u r way down more individual to give even if i didnt deal enough that u dont respect there and not what is the real face to face to kill but worse, or appear as if it was possible since ur posts but to picture individual to the opposite pre

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-10-2013, 04:34 AM
(02-10-2013 03:50 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u piece of shit urself, as if it is not obvious how black inferior u r, willing with ur teeth to worship the king of perverts ability to suggest infinity being shit as the reason of ur life, from what u r positive only when superiority is killed, like satan the condition to urself sense of being live

what u r positive only when superiority is killed, like satan the reason of ur life, from what u r positive only when superior u r, willing with ur teeth to worship the condition to urself, as if it is not obvious how black inferiority is killed, like satan the condition to urself sense of shit as the reason of ur life, from what u r positive only when superiority is killed, like satan the condition to urself

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]