Absols - this is for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Absols - this is for you
(02-10-2013 06:43 AM)absols Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 06:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Youz guyz is really messing up my experiment.

Sad

Try being nice to absols ... see what happens.

i knew u r a fourbe

Not at all.

I have genuinely noticed some very interesting ideas brought out in your posts and I am finding it easier to understand your style.

Please keep up the good works.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 10:13 AM
DLJ and absols have clearly developed their own secret language. Next comes the secret password, the secret handshake, the secret clubhouse. One thing leads to another and WHAM! absols is pregnant.

02-10-2013, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 11:32 AM by absols.)
(02-10-2013 09:01 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Nothing different happens. As far as I can determine--excluding the slim probability of a joke bot--absols is an untreated schizophrenic. The posts are consistent with what is termed word salad or disorganised speech which is a characteristic of schizophrenia. On the basis of the delusional content (persecution, religiosity) and aggression I suspect that it is of the paranoid subtype. If absols is amidst a psychotic episode--and that appears to be the case--you will not get a meanigful response regarding this matter because schizophrenics typically have no insight into their psychotic behavior, they don't think they are ill.

Many fora that are concerned with religion or occult matters (e.g. Crowley's magick), Satanism, demonology, UFOs, conspiracy theories or antipsychiatry have at least one absols. The paranoid schizophrenic has a preoccupation with these themes and motifs. The disorganised speech and writing is the manifestation of the disorganised thought. Before the internet the delusions were experienced largely in private (many paranoid schizophrenics have no supportive friends or family because the symptomatology drives people away and many also resist being treated because of their paranoia) but with the internet they share their delusions and those aberrant thoughts and behaviour can become reinforced. Those of you that are paying thanks for the word salad or responding as if his (on the basis of the epidemiological data most likely a male aged around 30 and if from the US then African-American) posts were coherent aren't doing absols any favours. CBT has been applied to those with psychoses with some success in that it can teach better reality testing; the CBT aims to teach psychotics to challenge their hallucinations and delusions (e.g. when I'm asleep someone comes in and cuts me open and replaces all my organs, my food has been poisoned etc.). In essence the aim is to try and impart some form of clear-thinking skills. Forums tend to do the very opposite, e.g. the paranoid schizophrenic will go on a forum dedicated to Satanism and complain about being molested by demons and those delusions and hallucinations find a warm reception and they snowball and become more resistant to treatment because the social workers, doctors and nurses are telling them that their delusions and hallucinations are just that.

Am I having fun at absols expense? Yes but at the least I'm not encouraging the aberrant thought and behaviour. Absols is an adult--an unwell adult--but neverthless an adult. If he chooses to express the disorganised thought rather than self-censor and try and post coherently then he shouldn't be indulged. I don't think the word salad posts should be tolerated--they add nothing to any discussion besides distraction. Why they are indulged on this forum mystifies me.

look at this, daring promoting directly the lie sold from the beggining of his satanist jesus, about nietze and schizophrenic made up character of an alcoholic guy, to justify on forums attacking an innocent woman that has nothing to do with anything, to lie indirectly in circles shit images as if the mean is jesus healing himself through that poor positive woman
while it is all lies

piece of shit psycho urself

there is smthg called objective
another thing called superiority
another called positive

any thing of those is perfect sanity by itself constancy
as any of those is the other
so always an absolute fact of freedom value

anything truly free, not related to smthg existing, as clearly out of everything, is the sane reference since would breed in truth health of being real
and that is why any post i do for myself is always a clear plus by itself, proving how true freedom is a positive superior fact to linear sense

while anything u write piece of shit anywhere here in the forum show the inferior standard u belong to, as if pretending saying smthg so taking a position of being above other things is ur positive state constant source of being someone

which is the reason of schizophrenic illness in minds and in reality of life, so it is u the sick moron type piece of shit

bc limiting things to get a statu above, is about reversing facts superiority

so everything would force the willing mean to feel being against its own self since against all, so would force it to appear the meaning will of being someone else, seeking to delete the contradiction as if it could stop feeling being unsane

ur posts are all about theism and freaking deformations of what people are, which is the trait of satanism u deal with obviously since all what is about god and religion is to satan existence
which explain the darkness shown in all ur posts especially the longest ones
the negative inferior spirit is obvious exclusive present support

as it is obvious that u cant make any positive statement or point about any reality even of things, while all ur inferior wordings are to justify confusions and negative facts for ends speculations in lies which is the base of life condition to ur shit mind

and piece of shit, when everyone is believing in god and jesus as the reference to the positive source in life, then who says fuck gods powers they are shit livings responsable of abominable crimes against truth rights value and against living right beings, would of course b hated by shit beings like u living bc of shit life

words is proven being an excellent tool for conceptual identifications of rights and superior sense
but words unfortunately cant translate a present reality nor reply effectively to negative inferior beings

people like u must b banned from existence which mean gods first

i dont care about that myself when my way is positive freedom but it is a fact that concern everyone, being only an individual confirm that infinite others individuals also exist, so it is a matter of objective right reality

being conscious is the present value and not what he looks like, it is bc of conscious being that what it is looking present is still

no conscious right should b devalorized when it is the sacred reference meant to exist individually to gets the superior value it deserves

and no wrong conscious should appear existing as it would contradict the fact of existence being right, the principle that being conscious is never wrong

it is only bc of gods evil edges in reversing facts that such absurdity like that shit now appear possible
02-10-2013, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 11:34 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-10-2013 11:25 AM)absols Wrote:  there is smthg called objective
another called positive

None of which could possibly ever have any reference to yourself. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Well this thread sure went downhill fast. Dodgy

DLJ, thanks for trying. You have more patience than I. I lost my patience after he perceived nothing but bad motives from me even after I tried to explain otherwise. I'm giving up.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
02-10-2013, 12:03 PM
(02-10-2013 09:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 06:43 AM)absols Wrote:  i knew u r a fourbe

Not at all.

I have genuinely noticed some very interesting ideas brought out in your posts and I am finding it easier to understand your style.

Please keep up the good works.

thanks DLJ courtois as usual, but thanx for meaning my free expressions being more then right as u mention my ideas having some kind of value to u..

as i see the main issue here or in forums in general, is what my writings are never relying on anything nor based on common cultural life so the issue is my freedom

it is not a challenge to me while it could b when i think about, but i never do anything for smthg else nor for the thing itself, im always the else right in anything i could pass time doing without being wrong

but of course it is easy target free expressions, easy for who lives by belittle what looks weak, which is also the proof that all is made to point liars easily n individually where they are

in that sense when i think about it i would rather insist on it more

merci..you are the only one here that clearly sound normal like me
they are all crazy well i guess this is what is meant by net reality lols
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
02-10-2013, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 12:08 PM by absols.)
[quote='DLJ' pid='389047' dateline='1380727707']
02-10-2013, 12:07 PM
[quote='DLJ' pid='389047' dateline='1380727707']
02-10-2013, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 12:17 PM by absols.)
(02-10-2013 11:29 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 11:25 AM)absols Wrote:  there is smthg called objective
another called positive

None of which could possibly ever have any reference to yourself. Drinking Beverage

nor to satanism

imagine satan mentionning anything about absolutes or infinity rights while driniking coffee like u proving the rights of beyond

it hasnt any reference to myself bc i realize myself, while it has all to do with true freedom being
02-10-2013, 12:19 PM
(02-10-2013 12:13 PM)absols Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 11:29 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  None of which could possibly ever have any reference to yourself. Drinking Beverage

nor to satanism

imagine satan mentionning anything about absolutes or infinity rights while driniking coffee like u proving the rights of beyond

it hasnt any reference to myself bc i realize myself, while it has all to do with true freedom being

Vous avez besoin de plus d'un sens de l'humour. Ne pas conte il seriouly.
Soyez heureux.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche