Absols was banned‽

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Absols was banned‽
There were some moments of clarity here and there. Mostly difficult to understand gibberish and tirades. Looked bot-like at times and at other times like someone with some serious issues.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 07:50 PM
(05-10-2013 07:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There were some moments of clarity here and there. Mostly difficult to understand gibberish and tirades. Looked bot-like at times and at other times like someone with some serious issues.

That explains the somewhat-intelligent replies, though they were hard to comprehend at times.
05-10-2013, 07:56 PM
(05-10-2013 07:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 07:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There were some moments of clarity here and there. Mostly difficult to understand gibberish and tirades. Looked bot-like at times and at other times like someone with some serious issues.

That explains the somewhat-intelligent replies, though they were hard to comprehend at times.

Maybe if by "hard to comprehend at times," you mean "completely illegible, and utterly incoherent."

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
05-10-2013, 07:58 PM
(05-10-2013 07:56 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Maybe if by "hard to comprehend at times," you mean "completely illegible, and utterly incoherent."

Or maybe I'm just used to reading how shitty people type. I could make out what she was saying in bits and pieces, but my brain rotted whilst doing so...
05-10-2013, 08:00 PM
(05-10-2013 07:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 07:56 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Maybe if by "hard to comprehend at times," you mean "completely illegible, and utterly incoherent."

Or maybe I'm just used to reading how shitty people type. I could make out what she was saying in bits and pieces, but my brain rotted whilst doing so...

I treated it (still not sure if it was a she or if that was just random bot moment) like I do most wall o text posters. I wait til someone would respond to see if it was worth wading through. With Absol it never was.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-10-2013, 08:04 PM
(05-10-2013 08:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 07:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Or maybe I'm just used to reading how shitty people type. I could make out what she was saying in bits and pieces, but my brain rotted whilst doing so...

I treated it (still not sure if it was a she or if that was just random bot moment) like I do most wall o text posters. I wait til someone would respond to see if it was worth wading through. With Absol it never was.

Does that mean you missed the whole Marky Mark thing? Shocking

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-10-2013, 08:06 PM
(05-10-2013 08:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I treated it (still not sure if it was a she or if that was just random bot moment) like I do most wall o text posters. I wait til someone would respond to see if it was worth wading through. With Absol it never was.

I saw the banter with absols a little pointless. Like feeding the trolls. I laughed a lot at the things it said, but mostly tuned it out.
05-10-2013, 08:06 PM
(05-10-2013 08:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I treated it (still not sure if it was a she or if that was just random bot moment) like I do most wall o text posters. I wait til someone would respond to see if it was worth wading through. With Absol it never was.

Nope read every post. He just spaced stuff weird but at least he used punctuation and it wasn't just a block of text. Still nuttier than a squirrel though.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-10-2013, 08:12 PM
I have decided to do something amazing. I shall copy down every single post that Absols ever created, and publish them in a book so that future generations may see the writings of pure evil and reflect upon them, not unlike works such as Mein Kampf.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
05-10-2013, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 08:28 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-10-2013 08:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Does that mean you missed the whole Marky Mark thing? Shocking

Nope read every post. He just spaced stuff weird but at least he used punctuation and it wasn't just a block of text. Still nuttier than a squirrel though.

And most important, MM kept his shit in two threads. I really don't care what the crazies do and say, as long as their shit is contained. When it's spammed all over, like I and I's crap, it make the whole place look like a bunch of asylum escapees. That Richard Stuckmeyer guy peppered the place with thread after thread in 24 hours. Something needs to change to prevent that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche