Absols was banned‽

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Absols was banned‽
(05-10-2013 08:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Nope read every post. He just spaced stuff weird but at least he used punctuation and it wasn't just a block of text. Still nuttier than a squirrel though.

And most important, kept his shit in two threads. I really don't care what the crazies do and say, as long as their shit is contained. When it's spammed all over, like I and I's crap, it make the whole place look like a bunch of asylum escapees.

Yeah, I wish we could have just confined Absol to 1 thread (like deep did to tim and Ferdi that one time) that way anyone that wanted to poke at it could and the rest of us could just ignore it without it spamming every conversation.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 08:28 PM
I lol'd at your use of the !? thingy.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-10-2013, 08:32 PM
(05-10-2013 08:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And most important, MM kept his shit in two threads. I really don't care what the crazies do and say, as long as their shit is contained. When it's spammed all over, like I and I's crap, it make the whole place look like a bunch of asylum escapees. That Richard Stuckmeyer guy peppered the place with thread after thread in 24 hours. Something needs to change to prevent that.

From what I've seen, I and I typically shits on his own threads, and only rarely/occasionally others. But most of the time, he sticks to his own threads.
05-10-2013, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 08:39 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-10-2013 08:32 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And most important, MM kept his shit in two threads. I really don't care what the crazies do and say, as long as their shit is contained. When it's spammed all over, like I and I's crap, it make the whole place look like a bunch of asylum escapees. That Richard Stuckmeyer guy peppered the place with thread after thread in 24 hours. Something needs to change to prevent that.

From what I've seen, I and I typically shits on his own threads, and only rarely/occasionally others. But most of the time, he sticks to his own threads.

Which are multiple. Did you not see the list of all his crap threads mostly concerning the SAME related topics ?
They could all be put in an "I and I asks-you-a-bunch-of idiot-questions-about-Jews-and-cockspiracies-because-he-has-no-life" thread.
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-10-2013, 08:37 PM
(05-10-2013 08:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:32 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  From what I've seen, I and I typically shits on his own threads, and only rarely/occasionally others. But most of the time, he sticks to his own threads.

Which are multiple. Did you not see the list of all his crap threads mostly concerning the SAME related topics ?

You're right. They're his threads though.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
05-10-2013, 08:38 PM
(05-10-2013 08:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Which are multiple. Did you not see the list of all his crap threads mostly concerning the SAME related topics ?

I've always managed to not click on his threads. You know, sometimes I feel like a superhero on here, I seem to have magic powers that others simply don't have.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
05-10-2013, 08:39 PM
(05-10-2013 08:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:32 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  From what I've seen, I and I typically shits on his own threads, and only rarely/occasionally others. But most of the time, he sticks to his own threads.

I&I has the same effect that Absol did on most threads. When he does join in it always derails any potential conversation. With I&I everyone is just waiting for him to pull his latest stupid theory out of his ass and then accuse everyone of being against him or whatever. I try to avoid posting in any thread that he is in for that reason.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-10-2013, 08:39 PM
(05-10-2013 08:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Which are multiple. Did you not see the list of all his crap threads mostly concerning the SAME related topics ?

I've always managed to not click on his threads. You know, sometimes I feel like a superhero on here, I seem to have magic powers that others simply don't have.

Who knew ignoring posts were so hard. I wonder why people couldn't do that when thread-outbreaks they disliked occurred on the forum.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
05-10-2013, 08:43 PM
(05-10-2013 08:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I lol'd at your use of the !? thingy.

It's called an interrobang. Drinking Beverage And what amused you about it‽

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
05-10-2013, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 08:55 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-10-2013 08:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I've always managed to not click on his threads. You know, sometimes I feel like a superhero on here, I seem to have magic powers that others simply don't have.

Who knew ignoring posts were so hard. I wonder why people couldn't do that when thread-outbreaks they disliked occurred on the forum.

Seth said he started TTA for a reason. It was not created to be NutBag Central.
The contributors did not send in their $$ to contribute so TTA could become known as the only internet site where religious, and conspiracy nutbags would be allowed to preach, and spam their insanity. But maybe you aren't exactly the person who should be discussing spamming.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post