Absols was banned‽

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Absols was banned‽
(05-10-2013 08:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Seth said he started TTA for a reason. It was not created to be NutBag Central.
The contributors did not send in their $$ in to contribute so TTA could become known as the only internet site where religious, and conspiracy nutbags would be allowed to preach, and spam their insanity. But maybe you aren't exactly the person who should be discussing spamming.

TTA is far more than just the forum. I'd like to think that the forum wasn't just some circle jerk where anyone with opposing opinions was booted out. Perhaps you need to learn to tolerate differing opinions?

And I'm the perfect person to discuss spamming on TTA, go check who wrote the rule. Thumbsup

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
05-10-2013, 08:56 PM
(05-10-2013 08:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Seth said he started TTA for a reason. It was not created to be NutBag Central.
The contributors did not send in their $$ in to contribute so TTA could become known as the only internet site where religious, and conspiracy nutbags would be allowed to preach, and spam their insanity. But maybe you aren't exactly the person who should be discussing spamming.

Oh wow, I derail occasionally. I'm a spammer now. I haven't derailed lately at all, and even before the big derailment issue, it wasn't a big problem up until around the time Hughsie and I became a bit careless. We acknowledged that carelessness, and since have kept our banter reduced, or to ourselves completely.

My point is, I and I normally stays in his own threads, and only occasionally wanders into other threads. But maybe you aren't exactly the person who should be discussing understanding.
05-10-2013, 08:59 PM
(05-10-2013 08:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Oh wow, I derail occasionally. I'm a spammer now. I haven't derailed lately at all, and even before the big derailment issue, it wasn't a big problem up until around the time Hughsie and I became a bit careless. We acknowledged that carelessness, and since have kept our banter reduced, or to ourselves completely.

My point is, I and I normally stays in his own threads, and only occasionally wanders into other threads. But maybe you aren't exactly the person who should be discussing understanding.

No. The point is he spams by use of multiple threads. And he gets away with it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-10-2013, 09:01 PM
(05-10-2013 08:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

TTA is far more than just the forum. I'd like to think that the forum wasn't just some circle jerk where anyone with opposing opinions was booted out. Perhaps you need to learn to tolerate differing opinions?

And I'm the perfect person to discuss spamming on TTA, go check who wrote the rule. Thumbsup

It's not about opinions, it's about behavior.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-10-2013, 09:02 PM
(05-10-2013 08:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. The point is he spams by use of multiple threads. And he gets away with it.

Several threads are made on numerous topics. Don't click on his threads.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
05-10-2013, 09:04 PM
(05-10-2013 09:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's not about opinions, it's about behavior.

"The contributors did not send in their $$ in to contribute so TTA could become known as the only internet site where religious, and conspiracy nutbags would be allowed to preach, and spam their insanity."

That would seem to refer to religious and conspiracy opinions to me.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-10-2013, 09:05 PM
(05-10-2013 09:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. The point is he spams by use of multiple threads. And he gets away with it.

Several threads are made on numerous topics. Don't click on his threads.

"Several" is quite the understatement.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-10-2013, 09:07 PM
(05-10-2013 09:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 09:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's not about opinions, it's about behavior.

"The contributors did not send in their $$ in to contribute so TTA could become known as the only internet site where religious, and conspiracy nutbags would be allowed to preach, and spam their insanity."

That would seem to refer to religious and conspiracy opinions to me.

fixt.

05-10-2013, 09:08 PM
(05-10-2013 09:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 09:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Several threads are made on numerous topics. Don't click on his threads.

"Several" is quite the understatement.

And the understated several is precisely the problem.

05-10-2013, 09:09 PM
(05-10-2013 08:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  where religious, and conspiracy nutbags would be allowed to preach, and spam their insanity.

A little hostile to the religious, are we?