Absolute

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: Absolute
(27-05-2013 04:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  No truth, then no reality, and then no science.

Your logic doesn't follow.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
27-05-2013, 02:03 PM
(27-05-2013 09:48 AM)KVron Wrote:  
(27-05-2013 04:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  No truth, then no reality, and then no science.

Your logic doesn't follow.

Dude's been told time and time again that he really should enroll in a Logic 101 course before making statements regarding "truth" or even engaging in any sort of reasoning whatsoever since he's obviously missing the gene for basic reasoning that even toddlers seem to possess but he keeps refusing to do so. ... Ah well, you can lead a horse to water ...

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-05-2013, 03:55 PM
(27-05-2013 02:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ah well, you can lead a horse to water ...
But you still need a club to make him drown. Egor's SOS. Undecided

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
28-05-2013, 04:05 PM
I'll say what I said elsewhere: Truth is a statement that produces unerring predictions. With science you can't know whether you have that truth yet because you have not tested every prediction. Yet science, bound in this way to prediction and verification, is the most reliable path top truth so far practised by our species.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post