According to poster Likos this isn't fascism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2013, 08:25 PM
According to poster Likos this isn't fascism.
Person x (a famous black author) writes a book criticizing a country, then that countries lobbyists debates on whether it's secret service should "take care of her".

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/06/26/s...ce-walker/

Poster Likos claims that Israel isn't a fascist country yet what would he say if Israel did this? Probably nothing.

Here come the sheep...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: According to poster Likos this isn't fascism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CounterPunch

Quote:Reception[edit]

In 2003, The Observer described the CounterPunch website as a "popular political sources in America, with a keen following in Washington".[73] Other sources have variously described CounterPunch as a "left-wing",[2][3][4] "extreme" or "radical"[74][75] a "political newsletter",[76] and a "muckraking newsletter".[77]
The Anti-Defamation League in 2007 described CounterPunch as an "anti-Zionist radical left newsletter".[78] The pro-Israel media watchdog group Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) in 2007 described CounterPunch.org as an "extremist anti-Israel web site".[79]
In 2004, Max Boot described CounterPunch as an "extreme" "conspiracy-mongering website", citing a 2003 article by Dave Lindorff comparing George W. Bush to Hitler.[74][80] The same article was also referred to by James Taranto of the Wall Street Journal as similarly permitting the dismissal of CounterPunch ("an outfit whose staple is stuff comparing Bush to Hitler"), which Lindorff responded to.[81]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-06-2013, 09:51 PM
I wish the secret service would "take care of" your hair cut.. Dodgy

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-06-2013, 09:55 PM
(26-06-2013 09:04 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CounterPunch

Quote:Reception[edit]

In 2003, The Observer described the CounterPunch website as a "popular political sources in America, with a keen following in Washington".[73] Other sources have variously described CounterPunch as a "left-wing",[2][3][4] "extreme" or "radical"[74][75] a "political newsletter",[76] and a "muckraking newsletter".[77]
The Anti-Defamation League in 2007 described CounterPunch as an "anti-Zionist radical left newsletter".[78] The pro-Israel media watchdog group Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) in 2007 described CounterPunch.org as an "extremist anti-Israel web site".[79]
In 2004, Max Boot described CounterPunch as an "extreme" "conspiracy-mongering website", citing a 2003 article by Dave Lindorff comparing George W. Bush to Hitler.[74][80] The same article was also referred to by James Taranto of the Wall Street Journal as similarly permitting the dismissal of CounterPunch ("an outfit whose staple is stuff comparing Bush to Hitler"), which Lindorff responded to.[81]

Some idiots that wrote a wiki article say so...well mother fucker it must be true.

Have you ever considered reading counterpunch to see for yourself what they say? Of course not.

Any explanation as to how and why Israeli media is calling on it's secret service to take care of someone that wrote a book critical about their nation? Remember when Iran did the same thing to a writer for the same reason? If it's bad for them to do it, it's bad for Israel to do it. Unless you are a hypocritical dumbass.
26-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Do you live under a rock? Political Assassinations have been happening since (Literally) Caesar. This does not make them Fascist, seeing as how democratic, theocratic, and communist governments do this as well. again, look up the definition of Fascist.

Also, if you read the ToS associated with Wiki you would know that all information has to have 3 different sources to confirm, and all information is screened by a panel of Admins. that's why all sources are listed in the footnotes of the articles...and If an article doesn't meet the criteria, the article is either deleted or stubbed.

Again, you are ignorant.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
26-06-2013, 10:31 PM
(26-06-2013 10:18 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  Do you live under a rock? Political Assassinations have been happening since (Literally) Caesar. This does not make them Fascist, seeing as how democratic, theocratic, and communist governments do this as well. again, look up the definition of Fascist.

Also, if you read the ToS associated with Wiki you would know that all information has to have 3 different sources to confirm, and all information is screened by a panel of Admins. that's why all sources are listed in the footnotes of the articles...and If an article doesn't meet the criteria, the article is either deleted or stubbed.

Again, you are ignorant.

Did you read the article he linked? I did thats why I posted the wiki, wanted to be sure it wasn't something like the Onion before we all bashed it. They drew their conclusion from posts on a comments section of an article. Let that sink in for a minute. They wrote an article claiming the Israelis were targeting this woman based on someone leaving an anonymous comment in the comment section of an article.

Quote: Alice Walker’s New Book Makes Her the Zionists’ Target
Smearing Alice Walker
by JEFFREY BLANKFORT
In the comments section of a recent online article in the right wing New York Jewish publication, Algemeiner, not to be confused with the Frankfurter Allgemeine but conceivably with Der Sturmer, there was an argument over whether or not the “Mossad should deal with” Alice Walker as punishment for the critical comments directed towards Israel and American Jewish supporters of Israel in her latest book, “The Cushion in the Road” which, we can assume, none of those commenting had read.

I actually thought this was tongue in cheek humor that went over trollboy's head but no they are for real.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Here I'll help

Fascism: is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism that came to prominence in early 20th century Europe. Fascists seek to unify their nation through a totalitarian state that promotes the mass mobilization of the national community.

Political Assassinations or secret service Monitoring does not constitute Fascism.

Edit: No I did not read his article, but I read your wiki link. It's the equivalent of Inforwars but for the left wing nutjubs.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
26-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Okay, now after reading the article.....HOLY SHIT I & I.....you are 10x more ignorant and hateful than even I gave you credit for....tell me, do you see demons in your closet at night with that paranoia?

26-06-2013, 11:18 PM
(26-06-2013 11:00 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  Okay, now after reading the article.....HOLY SHIT I & I.....you are 10x more ignorant and hateful than even I gave you credit for....tell me, do you see demons in your closet at night with that paranoia?

Holy shit, are you a fascist fuck that supports Israeli fascism? An author is being targeted by Israeli scumbags and calling for her to be "taken care of" by the Israeli Mossad.

Do you think the article I posted is making up claims just for shits and gigs?
26-06-2013, 11:22 PM
(26-06-2013 11:18 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(26-06-2013 11:00 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  Okay, now after reading the article.....HOLY SHIT I & I.....you are 10x more ignorant and hateful than even I gave you credit for....tell me, do you see demons in your closet at night with that paranoia?

Holy shit, are you a fascist fuck that supports Israeli fascism? An author is being targeted by Israeli scumbags and calling for her to be "taken care of" by the Israeli Mossad.

Do you think the article I posted is making up claims just for shits and gigs?

[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post