According to poster Likos this isn't fascism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: According to poster Likos this isn't fascism.
(27-06-2013 02:33 PM)I and I Wrote:  One can easily compare a transcript of this video to views by white people towards black people in the american south in the 60's. But it's more accepted when Israelis behave that way.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/vi...outh/10286

And plenty of people's views today in the American south. And everywhere.

More accepted by whom, exactly?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2013, 02:45 PM
(27-06-2013 02:40 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 02:33 PM)I and I Wrote:  One can easily compare a transcript of this video to views by white people towards black people in the american south in the 60's. But it's more accepted when Israelis behave that way.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/vi...outh/10286

And plenty of people's views today in the American south. And everywhere.

More accepted by whom, exactly?

More accepted by the world. Israeli treatment of non jews AND non whites in Israel is just as modern as 1920.
27-06-2013, 07:20 PM
(27-06-2013 07:43 AM)I and I Wrote:  The attack on Alice Walker has come from many publications attacking her for her recent book exposing Israeli fascism.

Has anyone here ever actually heard or seen the views of Israelis themselves?

Been to any of their soccer games where they chant racist slogans at darker skinned people?

Or better yet, have any of you guys read any fascist statements from Israeli leaders? Not citizens but real Israeli leaders with power.

1. "There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies �not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001

etc

You've posted another similar list on this board before, a couple of us pointed out that your list was from a wiki page that was deleted for inaccuracy:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid301388

So now you post the same propaganda bullshit. I took the liberty of searching for a phrase that would show how many times this list has been regurgitated on the net (like the other list you linked similarly was).
So I googled this phrase, quotes included:
"28 Our race is the Master Race. "

It looks like this exact list has been posted over 5000 times. And portions of this list come exactly and in the same order as sections of the first link you posted. Why must you post these copy-pasta ejaculations, huh? Do you have any original thoughts of your own, are have you fully committed yourself to your role as useful idiot?

As I pointed out the last time you posted this kind of bullshit, most of the quotes are generations old (and before the peace process), and I could not find the actual source for most of them. However I did after a bit of searching find one of the more modern quotes attributed to the NY times:

WEST BANK MASSACRE; Israel Orders Tough Measures Against Militant Settlers
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/28/world/...all&src=pm

From the article:
Quote:"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail," Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said in a eulogy. At the service in Jerusalem, attended by 300 people, one man shouted, "We are all Goldstein," an opinion echoed across Qiryat Arba by neighbors who said variously that they approved of his attack on the Arabs or at the least could not judge him.

This condoning of mass killing has shocked and repulsed many Israelis, including Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. One funeral home in Jerusalem was reported to have refused to ritually prepare Dr. Goldstein's body for burial.

Some officials said that sentiments like those expressed at the funeral, while decidedly a minority opinion among Israelis and hardly representative of all settlers, had contributed to the Government's resolve almost as much as the desire to control the diplomatic damage and keep the Israeli-P.L.O. peace talks on track.

In a separate act of Israeli contrition, President Ezer Weizman came to Hebron today to pay condolence calls and to deplore an attack that he called "anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli." Earlier, Mr. Weizman called the massacre "the worst thing that has happened to us in the history of Zionism."

Doesn't sound like this rabbi was speaking for most Israelis at the time. Israel certainly has its extremist problem. About one year after this article, Rabin was assassinated by a Jewish religious extremist. And even thought Rabin died in his efforts to achieve peace with the Palestinians, there is a stark change in Israeli politics post-Rabin where there is now a desire for peace. It was 'evil right wing extremist' Ariel Sharon who ended the Gaza strip occupation. When he dismantled the settlements, what did the Palestinians do? Rejoice? Nah, it was the perfect time to launch an attack on the withdrawing Israelis. There are plenty of Palestinian martyrs for the cause of killing Jews. Can you name a Palestinian martyr for peace like Yitzhak Rabin was?
[+] 4 users Like BryanS's post
27-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Jesus, if one person saying something stupid makes the entire country fascist then how do you feel about Republicans saying we are a "christian nation"? that must drive you up the fucking wall and you MUST start calling America a Christian Nation...since, you know, one or two extremists say it, it MUST be true.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
[+] 4 users Like Likos02's post
27-06-2013, 09:56 PM
(26-06-2013 08:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  Person x (a famous black author) writes a book criticizing a country, then that countries lobbyists debates on whether it's secret service should "take care of her".

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/06/26/s...ce-walker/

Poster Likos claims that Israel isn't a fascist country yet what would he say if Israel did this? Probably nothing.

Here come the sheep...

That mean you are going to STFU for a while cause you'll be busy?

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2013, 03:40 AM
(27-06-2013 09:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-06-2013 08:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  Heart Heart Heart Here come the sheep... Heart Heart Heart

That mean you are going to STFU for a while cause you'll be busy?

I think we should call http://www.aspca.org/

I&I touring New Zealand:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEcpy14IA1uInU0UNCPGk...tepiMAwmKg]

That sort of thing should be stopped.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss