Poll: Are fanny packs going to make a comeback?
Yes, I love a good fanny... pack.
Oh hell no nigga, that shit is wack yo.
Muffs this is stupid, you're wasting my time with this stupid thread. Well fuck you, you're stupid is what I say to that.
Milk?
[Show Results]

Achieve insane wealth with this one weird trick...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Achieve insane wealth with this one weird trick...
Now that I have enticed you into my thread with my clickbait title I can now reveal that you have been bamboozled. I don't have one weird trick to achieve insane wealth, work hard, marry rich, win the lotto, get lucky I dunno some shit like that I guess. What I'm actually making this thread for is, my flatmate is convinced that the fanny pack is going to make a come back. He claims that because it's literally the least cool thing ever that is why it's 'cool' and will make a come back.
Yesterday at work he messaged me that some gangsta guy came in with one and pulled out a fat wad of $20's (obvious drug dealer is obvious) and that it all starts with the gangstas. While at work yesterday I too saw a guy with a fanny pack but he was in a wheelchair because the only people who wear fanny packs are old and crippled people because it's the least cool thing to happen ever and will remain so for eternity.

So thoughts? Any of you wear a fanny pack (please stop if you do)? Anyone think they're gonna make a comeback? I'm curious as to people outside my flat's opinion on this hotly debated topic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Achieve insane wealth with this one weird trick...
[Image: TrwuNH2.jpg]

It's now called a Manny Pack.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
26-01-2017, 05:27 PM
They can be convenient, especially when riding a bike.

I never had one myself though.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-01-2017, 05:32 PM
So... you're not going to make me have sex for money?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
26-01-2017, 05:41 PM
I'll admit the last time I was at Disneyland I bought one.

Let me explain, Disneyland like most places has certain rules. If you lose your multiple day entery ticket you must show your id to have it replaced. I was carrying around a huge ass purse and the fucker got heavy. Also, because I was carrying a big ass purse, everyone in my family was giving me their shit to carry. "Mom can you carry this water bottle?" "Be a dear and take my extra tee shirt in your bag" "mom we're going on splash mountain, can you take my cell phone, my wallet and camera?" Others hear this..."oh moooooooooooooom can you......"

Also I usually don't carry large amounts of cash, but I do carry my debit and drivers license.

I must have my lipstick, phone and other crap.

So in a complete rage I took everything out of my purse and threw the bag away and bought a small purse that turned out to be a fanny pack for MY FEW ITEMS. And told everyone else to go get fucked.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Well....see Muffs, it's like this. Fashions come and go but when they come back in style they're updated and renamed. I think they call them Hip Purses now.

[Image: 2b126f3c7269200eeade41e9c978c568.jpg]

[Image: P18487189.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
26-01-2017, 05:44 PM
I doubt if they'll make a comeback. I've never had one, and even when I'm old and crippled I wont be fucking wearing one.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
26-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Nothing quite so gangster. I rock a totally tacticool Thermite Versipack...

[Image: 0401_MF2_detail.jpg]

or Fatboy Versipack...

[Image: 0403_MF1_detail.jpg]

depending on the situation.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-01-2017, 06:12 PM
To quote Jerry Seinfeld: It looks like your belt is digesting a small animal.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
27-01-2017, 05:47 AM
Some of us use them to carry stuff other than cell phones, bubble gum and KY jelly......................

Tongue

[Image: s-l500.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.