Achievement of the Day Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Achievement of the Day Thread
So people, what have you achieved today?

I've learned how to use chopsticks (just about), and I'm about to try a new type of tea (Chai). I'm like the coolest person ever! Big Grin

What have you achieved?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
24-09-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Achievement of the Day Thread
I started running a couple of days ago because I'm a bit of a fatty. I ran more today than the past two days combined. Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Near's post
24-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Awesome thread!

Well, because of yesterdays word game thread, I forced a friend to leave work with me and go to a chocolatier's shop and pick a truffle of every kind and we ate them all and got really sick Confused

Then we went to an antique shop looking for props and found none, also I almost broke a million things (I blame chocolate OD).

We didn't get any work done that we were supposed to, so tomorrow we will start early.

Yup, basically I accomplished nothing. Two steps backwards. I'm not a Monday fan, anyway.
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
24-09-2012, 09:37 PM
My hypochondriac husband told me this evening that he called his sister today and found out one of their uncles had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Out of three uncles in that family, this is uncle two with heart issues. I know I am going to...(nevermind) for my first thought being...when will the heart troubles start with him?

Shortly after, we sat down to eat. Suddenly he is looking like he is choking and is acting like he can't breath and is clutching his chest. I ask what he needs, should I call 911, should I grab my shoes and purse and take him to the hospital? He shakes his head, does into the bathroom, doesn't close the door and when I go to check on him he is claiming he threw up blood. He then comes back out, and says that he is okay, he just choked. Still clutching his chest. I ask again what help he needs. Back to the bathroom, claims now we need to go to the hospital cause he is throwing up more blood. I go to get ready and he says never mind, he's fine. Gritting my teeth, this is the man that said he had cancer...TWICE...and it was bullshit each time. So I don't get too panicked...just observe him smoke a cigarette, have a really sad look on his face and then he goes to bed really early but as he walks through the room is opening and closing his left hand, as in, shooting pains in left arm/hand.

I didn't think the symptoms would come on this quickly, he usually needs more time to look up appropriate symptoms to be faked. It's been two and a half hours or so since this display and I haven't gone upstairs to strangle him yet. THAT is my achievement for today.

I assume that tomorrow will bring one of two things...either he will be fine as frog hair, the whole drama forgotten, or he will go to the doctor (or claim to) and swear he has heart disease and will need a myriad of tests requiring me to take off work multiple times to find out in the end that he is full of shit.

I have zero sympathy for him any more, I am so tired of him faking illnesses for attention. FUCK!!!!!!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-09-2012, 03:45 AM
You hadn't tried chai? Wow, it is pretty awesome, man.

Hmm, my achievement for the day is... drum roll please!... getting out of bed despite it being freezing!!

Yeah, I know, it was tough.

[Image: opforum1.png]
25-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Got out of bed.
Surviving
Going back to bed....status pending.
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
25-09-2012, 05:52 AM
[Image: funny-checklist-Im-not-doing-nothing-today.jpg]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
25-09-2012, 06:20 AM
Just chilled today, working nights so I take it easy…

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
25-09-2012, 06:45 AM
(25-09-2012 03:45 AM)frankiej Wrote:  You hadn't tried chai? Wow, it is pretty awesome, man.

I have now, and it is pretty awesome.

Next, darjeeling!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Darjeeling is my favourite chillin' tea. It is what I drink when I just sit back and relax.

[Image: opforum1.png]