Achievement of the Day Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: Achievement of the Day Thread
(26-09-2012 09:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 06:51 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Achievement of the day: Got on the TTA podcast Thumbsup

I'm the last caller. I didn't think I'd get on and was a bit rushed because it was the end, but I got the story in at least. It wasn't all I wanted to say, but point made. Big Grin Plus I was nervous and scatterbrained, ha ha. Oh well.

So in other words, you were yourself. Consider

Oh...I'm gonna go creepy internet stalk your voice now! Evil_monster

EDIT: Ok, so now I just feel douchey after hearing your story.
But I can say since I was just trying to fast forward to your call, I knew it was your voice before I knew it was the last caller. Smile

It's all good. Big Grin. Creepy internet stalking has become the norm these days. Lol.

The story wasn't meant to be as serious as it sounded, so no biggie. I was caught off guard because I thought Seth was already wrapping up the podcast so I wasnt focused to begin with. Oh well!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
27-09-2012, 09:41 AM
It was worth the effort. The seminar was very well attended and we have positioned ourselves as the "honest broker" and subject matter experts.

So damn tired now.

Bonnie, if you are browsing... thanks for everything.

27-09-2012, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 12:49 PM by Anjele.)
Acheivement for yesterday...making it through sitting at the hospital for yet another test that yielded the results, "nothing is wrong with hubby". Not physically anyway. Lost a day's pay to find out what I already knew and didn't choke anyone.

Plan for today...figure out how to unclench my teeth long enough for this headache to go away.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-09-2012, 11:25 AM
I have successfully have got myself caught in the middle of a lot of problems that I don't know how to fix.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Nothing. I've achieved nothing. Not yet. The achievements of the scattered brain.

Oh, I've achieved a few thoughts... some back burner ideas have possibly moved closer to the middle burners. None of the front burners seem to be on... not even on simmer. Drat. I feel I'll be hungry soon.

I have achieved my goal of writing out my misgivings of achieving any goals this week. At least, I hope I have... haven't I? Blink

Must not panic. Something will happen. I can feel it.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
27-09-2012, 12:08 PM
So far having breakfast and lunch are my two main achievements today Sad

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
27-09-2012, 12:16 PM
I bought Joe Bonamassa's new live album... spending money on something other than alcohol or weed is an achievement for me. Smile

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
27-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Achievement of the day: Ahha hahaha. I got on TV on a religious show in Canada. It's a chat online or call in show and I left a comment. The host started to read it on TV but stopped because I think he saw where I was headed maybe. I have never heard of this show, just caught it and decided to leave a lil' thought.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
27-09-2012, 11:57 PM
(27-09-2012 11:47 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Achievement of the day: Ahha hahaha. I got on TV on a religious show in Canada. It's a chat online or call in show and I left a comment. The host started to read it on TV but stopped because I think he saw where I was headed maybe. I have never heard of this show, just caught it and decided to leave a lil' thought.

I wanna know... what was the comment?

27-09-2012, 11:58 PM
(27-09-2012 11:25 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  I have successfully have got myself caught in the middle of a lot of problems that I don't know how to fix.

Shout if you need help.

Don't ask the teens... they know nuffin'.