Adam's missing rib / dick bone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Adam's missing rib / dick bone
(22-03-2014 08:07 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  He (God) needs a hobby. Preferably, a less violent one.

I nominate suicide. He doesn't even have to be good at it, once is all you need. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2014, 08:39 AM
A quick Google search...

Genesis 2:22

"So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man."

He took ONE of his ribs... Unless he had many dicks.

Once again, the theists are taking a text meant literally and trying to claim its either metaphorical or misinterpreted.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2014, 09:08 AM
(22-03-2014 08:33 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Talking dicks. Lol

I think those were known as "prophets."

Or prophylactics?

Jeebus and The twelve prophylactics... Sounds like a hard rock metal band to me.

We have a local band called Big Dick and the Extenders...so it's plausible.

It might be that the whole story is mistranslated, Jeebus and his twelve man band went around ancient Israel playing gigs. The Romans didn't like their music so they put an end to it, nothing more nothing less. My story has more credibility, especially if they were too loud and we're disturbing the peace. Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-03-2014, 09:37 AM
I cannot seem to get past the words "Dick Bone" in the title.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture?
(I wonder)

L.M.F.A.O

omg

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
22-03-2014, 10:14 AM
Ok, so Adam's talking dick convinced Eve to take the..fruit into her mouth and swallow it.

Only then would she know the difference between good fruit and bad.

I'm beginning to think genesis is just foreplay.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
22-03-2014, 10:55 AM
(22-03-2014 10:14 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Ok, so Adam's talking dick convinced Eve to take the..fruit into her mouth and swallow it.

Only then would she know the difference between good fruit and bad.

I'm beginning to think genesis is just foreplay.

Now this makes me want to go back and read Genesis again with that in mind this time. Not now though I have some very important drinking to do with it being Saturday night. Yes

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 2 users Like Eva's post