Add Kansas to the list of states I never want to visit or live in...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2014, 03:30 AM
RE: Add Kansas to the list of states I never want to visit or live in...
(20-03-2014 03:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 03:11 AM)Crulax Wrote:  Ah, come on! I'm from Kansas and those barely make my top 100 of stupid shit Kansas politicians do or say!

Yep. Never. Visiting. Kansas. Ever... Shocking

Out of curiosity, what other states aren't you ever going to visit and/or live in?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 05:40 AM
(20-03-2014 03:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 03:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yep. Never. Visiting. Kansas. Ever... Shocking

Out of curiosity, what other states aren't you ever going to visit and/or live in?

Any state that has speed limit signs riddled with bullet holes is a good start.

[Image: bullet-holes-in-speed-limit-sign-thom-go...es-llc.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2014, 02:21 PM
(20-03-2014 05:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 03:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Out of curiosity, what other states aren't you ever going to visit and/or live in?

Any state that has speed limit signs riddled with bullet holes is a good start.

[Image: bullet-holes-in-speed-limit-sign-thom-go...es-llc.jpg]

It's in the US; things riddled with bullet holes seems inevitable.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
20-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Meh. You ever come to Kansas hit me up first. I'll be your guide. Sure this state is full of stupid, but it's generally a friendly, naive sort of stupid. Yeah the politics are fucked but that's because the people are simple sheep.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
20-03-2014, 03:37 PM
No words for this.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

20-03-2014, 03:43 PM
I've driven through Kansas twice. Stopped at the Pony Express Museum in Marysville, thought KC was a nice looking place, saw the monument marking the geocenter of the Lower 48 in the middle of a corn field. Cops didn't beat me up or nothing but I might go around next time.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-03-2014, 03:48 PM
(20-03-2014 03:31 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Meh. You ever come to Kansas hit me up first. I'll be your guide. Sure this state is full of stupid, but it's generally a friendly, naive sort of stupid. Yeah the politics are fucked but that's because the people are simple sheep.

Ya, I agree the people are friendly enough it's just a large portion of the population can't think or act for themselves. Kansas is a beautiful state, with a lot more to offer than wheat, tornadoes, and retarded politicians. I miss watching the sunrise over the Kansas prairie.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
20-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Gave a briefing in Ft. Leavenworth, KS once. Gave me a chance to visit Amelia Earhart's birthplace. That was cool.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Ewww Leavenworth! *chills*
20-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Okay, but to our credit of the last three atrociously stupid bills proposed in the last few months (the LGBT discrimination, the spanking, and this one) all three were shot down in pretty short order. So there are idiots out there proposing stupid shit, but it's not like everyone in KS is going, "oh yeah, that sounds like a good idea".

We're not quite texas or anything. Facepalm

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 7 users Like evenheathen's post