Add seeking a baby sitter while couple goes to church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Add seeking a baby sitter while couple goes to church
Trendy church going couple with that "God is my co-pilot sticker" apparently doesn't trust god to watch their child,
but instead would rather have an actual human being (such an infinitely lesser being than god) watch their child.

I'm puzzled. I thought they believed in god and trusted in his plan ?

What they are doing is a very rational and well thought out plan.
They love their child and they are providing proper care for this child.
That's what a good parent does.

God could stand to learn some parenting skills from this couple.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Add seeking a baby sitter while couple goes to church
Why don't they take their kid to church? Is it the anti-Christ?
18-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Presumably you gotta hire a heathen unbelieving dog to look after your baby... since all the good Christians'll be at church...

Don't be worried when he pitches up with a whole bunch of herbs and a bottle of ketchup...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-12-2013, 11:55 AM
(18-12-2013 08:45 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Trendy church going couple with that "God is my co-pilot sticker" apparently doesn't trust god to watch their child,
but instead would rather have an actual human being (such an infinitely lesser being than god) watch their child.

Well, the Bible also says not to put God to the test. Now, is the combination of these two things a deeply philosophical window into God, an empty platitude, or outright contradictory double-speak? I leave this exercise to the reader.
18-12-2013, 01:58 PM
God's plan is for them to have a responsible person care for their child when the parents cannot or choose not.
18-12-2013, 02:32 PM
(18-12-2013 08:45 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Trendy church going couple with that "God is my co-pilot sticker" apparently doesn't trust god to watch their child,

What they are doing is a very rational and well thought out plan.
They love their child and they are providing proper care for this child.
That's what a good parent does.

God could stand to learn some parenting skills from this couple.

See...you don't get it because you are an atheist who cannot understand the will of "God" and missinterpret the bibly, or something like that. Just trust in the lord, let go and let "God", and put it all in "God's" hands or something, and it will all make sense. You just have to believe first then you'll get it.... cause you know....our "God" is an awesome "god".....unlike those other "gods", whom are not so awesome as ours.....