Add the Dancing Banana

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Add the Dancing Banana
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Banana_zorro, and the Banana_zorro was with God, and the Banana_zorro was God.

The Banana_zorro of the Lord.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-06-2017, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2017 10:31 PM by evenheathen.)
Found out last night that that my folks are planning to come to my boy's baseball game tomorrow, meaning they'll be coming by the house beforehand. Not that we're slobs, but my mom would win the June Cleaver Award if there was such a thing. They're two hours away, and host most big events so it's not like they come by the pad all that often. We don't get that many chances to impress, not that we care about such things. *wink and a nudge *

We had to clean. The bathroom was atrocious. Two adults with a seven and a four year old can get cluttered quick. But with practice, shopping, cooking and bedtime the cleaning waits until after the hooligans drift off.

Yay for fucking Tuesday. Drinking Beverage

Banana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorro

Banana_zorro

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
20-06-2017, 10:29 PM
My sprinkler system had issues today. Water shooting everywhere. Lovely flooding. It was so hot though, I wanted to play in it Tongue Banana_zorro
20-06-2017, 11:52 PM
I'm bored out of my fucking mind! Banana_zorro
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
20-06-2017, 11:58 PM
Oh, and I drunk-posted a bunch of product reviews on Amazon a few nights ago, and I noticed them today. I was apparently super enthused about those nail clippers I bought and totally talked them up in an overly flattering, obviously drunk post. With my full legal name. Good job, me! Banana_zorro
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
21-06-2017, 05:48 AM
(20-06-2017 11:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh, and I drunk-posted a bunch of product reviews on Amazon a few nights ago, and I noticed them today. I was apparently super enthused about those nail clippers I bought and totally talked them up in an overly flattering, obviously drunk post. With my full legal name. Good job, me! Banana_zorro

Laugh out load Thumbsup that gets two dancing bananas Banana_zorroBanana_zorro
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 06:46 AM
(20-06-2017 10:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  My sprinkler system had issues today. Water shooting everywhere. Lovely flooding. It was so hot though, I wanted to play in it Tongue Banana_zorro

Sprinklers in my area use grey water. Imagine playing in some fecal-ridden, recycled water! Banana_zorro
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
21-06-2017, 07:16 AM
(21-06-2017 06:46 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 10:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  My sprinkler system had issues today. Water shooting everywhere. Lovely flooding. It was so hot though, I wanted to play in it Tongue Banana_zorro

Sprinklers in my area use grey water. Imagine playing in some fecal-ridden, recycled water! Banana_zorro

That sounds absolutely revolting Banana_zorro

Also, I think you should post some of these drunken Amazon reviews. Laugh out load Banana_zorro
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 07:22 AM
Has anybody done this one yet?

This shit is Banana_zorro Banana_zorro, B-A-N-A-N-A-S, I said this shit is Banana_zorro Banana_zorro B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!

Man the things I would do for Gwen Stefani Drooling

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
21-06-2017, 07:34 AM
(21-06-2017 07:22 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Has anybody done this one yet?

This shit is Banana_zorro Banana_zorro, B-A-N-A-N-A-S, I said this shit is Banana_zorro Banana_zorro B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!

Man the things I would do for Gwen Stefani Drooling

Surprisingly no--good call! Thumbsup Banana_zorro