Addictions and bad habits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Addictions and bad habits.
They don't necessarily have to be BAD. The things I named are just little, irritating things.

I have an addiction to coffee (my growth has been stunted).
I always have my headphones in; this really annoys my mom when she's trying to talk to me.
I'm extremely lazy, I hate cleaning, and I can't cook for the life of me, unfortunately...
I'm also a bit of a hermit. I prefer only getting out of the house for certain people or activities.
I take a lot of things seriously, and I go a little overboard when defending someone or something.

Okgo. ._.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
31-10-2011, 10:04 AM
RE: Addictions and bad habits.
(31-10-2011 10:02 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  They don't necessarily have to be BAD. The things I named are just little, irritating things.

I always have my headphones in; this really annoys my mom when she's trying to talk to me.
I'm extremely lazy, I hate cleaning, and I can't cook for the life of me, unfortunately...
I'm also a bit of a hermit. I prefer only getting out of the house for certain people or activities.
I take a lot of things seriously, and I go a little overboard when defending someone or something.

Okgo. ._.

Well if those addictions make you happy then its alright. Like im addicted to being wierd and smoking pot.... well not really i just like to smoke often haha Smile
Find all posts by this user
31-10-2011, 10:05 AM
(31-10-2011 10:04 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Well if those addictions make you happy then its alright. Like im addicted to being wierd and smoking pot.... well not really i just like to smoke often haha Smile

Oh I know. you're always tripping balls. I think I'd die if I ever witnessed you after trying Lean. xD
31-10-2011, 10:06 AM

• I'm addicted to the thought of someday finding that "special one".
    But I'm afraid to get too close to someone in a relationship.
  • I look into the mirror & cake on a shitload of makeup, almost everyday.
  • I'm always thinking about death.
  • I always play with my lip ring/stud.
  • I am also lazy, & couldn't cook if my life depended on it.
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2011, 10:06 AM
(31-10-2011 10:05 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 10:04 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Well if those addictions make you happy then its alright. Like im addicted to being wierd and smoking pot.... well not really i just like to smoke often haha Smile

Oh I know. you're always tripping balls. I think I'd die if I ever witnessed you after trying Lean. xD

Oh you dont even know haha xD
31-10-2011, 10:08 AM
(31-10-2011 10:06 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I am also lazy, & couldn't cook if my life depended on it.

We can be terrible house wives together
31-10-2011, 10:09 AM
(31-10-2011 10:08 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 10:06 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I am also lazy, & couldn't cook if my life depended on it.

I actually love to cook, but anything house wise i hate xD
31-10-2011, 12:46 PM
(31-10-2011 10:02 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  They don't necessarily have to be BAD. The things I named are just little, irritating things.

Okgo. ._.

INCONCIEVABLE!!! You...You are me? No that can't be right. I am me but you just described yourself as me...Wait a second. You're not another one of my escaped clones are you? I thought I got them all the last time. Oh well.
They are not addiction, they are who you are. Well the coffee is probably an addiction but nevermind that as being tall isn't as good as it's hyped up to be (accursed low fixtures and doorways).

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
31-10-2011, 04:58 PM
I get irritated really easily, especially with thick people.
I'm really lazy.
I can't concentrate, especially when people are talking to me.
I can't sit still, ever.
As far as cooking goes I can use the microwave, does that count?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-10-2011, 09:26 PM
(31-10-2011 10:08 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  

Stereotypes suck, I'm a dude and a good cook. Scratch that, GREAT cook.