Admin Question?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
05-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Star Admin Question?
To my detractors; don't worry, I see it as a lost cause here, given all the shit that has stuck, via the intense efforts of a few. Just before I reach four years though...

I have been continuously called a whiner by a few for expressing my views, while others could abusively say what they wished attacking my family, my age, mentality, sexuality, whatever. Latter day admin chose to turn a blind eye, in favour of the syncophants and loud mouths.

Last December I was banned for a month; later membership rights were partially suspended. My name appeared in shit brown with a dumb comment.

Advised to take any issues to admin I requested via pm a user name change. This is granted to all requesting such.
Two requests via pm were unanswered, till Stark Raving claimed 'I had been rude' and would I please leave'.
As for my so called rep obsession, if I respond in kind to someone, often where abuse is involved the recipient receives a +5 from Mom immediately as pay back.
Social engineering at it's worst!

There are some very pleasant, intelligent, and deep thinking people on TTA and it is a shame that it is becoming something of an intellectual joke, as a result of weak administration and a few thoughtless and vicious people who just don't know where to draw the line.

In the past I requested permanent banning, to thwart the urge to speak out for my rights, and was told I had none by Starkers. That really summed it up. Age and health issues (BP recent stroke) now render it folly to risk competing here a fact I will now take very seriously.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Admin Question?
That's the problem, Woof! You take things too seriously. Granted, peeps here often lack in social graces. You need to get over that and see what they do contribute.

You are just very sensitive and take these things to heart. I wish I could help you not to do that. Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-07-2015, 04:37 PM
(05-07-2015 04:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  To my detractors; don't worry, I see it as a lost cause here, given all the shit that has stuck, via the intense efforts of a few. Just before I reach four years though...

I have been continuously called a whiner by a few for expressing my views, while others could abusively say what they wished attacking my family, my age, mentality, sexuality, whatever. Latter day admin chose to turn a blind eye, in favour of the syncophants and loud mouths.

Last December I was banned for a month; later membership rights were partially suspended. My name appeared in shit brown with a dumb comment.

Advised to take any issues to admin I requested via pm a user name change. This is granted to all requesting such.
Two requests via pm were unanswered, till Stark Raving claimed 'I had been rude' and would I please leave'.
As for my so called rep obsession, if I respond in kind to someone, often where abuse is involved the recipient receives a +5 from Mom immediately as pay back.

There are some very pleasant, intelligent, and deep thinking people on TTA and it is a shame that it is becoming something of an intellectual joke, as a result of weak administration and a few thoughtless and vicious people who just don't know where to draw the line.

In the past I requested permanent banning, to thwart the urge to speak out for my rights, and was told I had none by Starkers. That really summed it up. Age and health issues (BP recent stroke) now render it folly to risk competing here a fact I will now take very seriously.

Get your testosterone levels checked old man. You're acting like a pussy. We have medication for that.
[Image: androgel-pump.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
05-07-2015, 04:44 PM
(05-07-2015 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 04:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  To my detractors; don't worry, I see it as a lost cause here, given all the shit that has stuck, via the intense efforts of a few. Just before I reach four years though...

Get your testosterone levels checked old man. You're acting like a pussy. We have medication for that.
[Image: androgel-pump.jpg]

No! Not a pussy, a realist. Nothing wrong with my testosterone young fella!Rolleyes
If my bp goes to high levels over posts designed to cause such I ain't playin that game! I use a monitoring device.......sorry can't send a pic, I lost your instructionsSad

05-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Take your rep and and jam it ya fuck.
05-07-2015, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 04:52 PM by Mr Woof.)
(05-07-2015 04:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  Take your rep and and jam it ya fuck.

Cut the pms thanks!Hobo Mr +5
05-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Ok seriously why should I give a fuck this time Woofs? Why? Explain how this temper tantrum is different from the last. You know what shit or get off the pot stop threatening to leave and just fucking do it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-07-2015, 04:57 PM
(05-07-2015 04:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 04:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  Take your rep and and jam it ya fuck.

Cut the pms thanks!Hobo Mr +5

Just chill out old man. If you leave here where the fuck you gonna go? You got friends here. You figure it's time to go out and find some new friends? You figure you're up for that?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
05-07-2015, 04:58 PM
(05-07-2015 04:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok seriously why should I give a fuck this time Woofs? Why? Explain how this temper tantrum is different from the last. You know what shit or get off the pot stop threatening to leave and just fucking do it.

I'm not angry, just stating some home truths.....,. please don't pm me though, I like to keep that area non-offensive!
05-07-2015, 05:00 PM
(05-07-2015 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 04:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Cut the pms thanks!Hobo Mr +5

Just chill out old man. If you leave here where the fuck you gonna go? You got friends here. You figure it's time to go out and find some new friends? You figure you're up for that?

I can be quite likeable you know, some people actually doTongue
............no objection to affable pmsBowing