Admin Question?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
07-07-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Admin Question?
Brief and Final Summary

(1)Over two years I sought the same justice afforded to Earmuffs.
This was not to be.Congratulations to you and your fans, though
I don't think you earned it.

(2) I am big enough to avoid on going hatred and if this club and admin is liked
by the majority well done!

(3) Being disliked by many can spur one on in many ways. For this I am grateful.

(4) May the rep system flourish if that's what you enjoy, though I will always
maintain that 'bump ups' are bad spirited.

(5) Oh yes, to my would be mentor WD, who sought through old threads to "get something on me" and wrote long abusive blogs..... no hard feelings, your intentions may have been good.

(6) I haven't lost faith in myself; that is the main thing, and I am painfully aware of my short comings.

(7) Well enough is enough, but enough was necessary in my case. Let the sniggers commence..... end 8/7/15 I finally log out for good. Hard to believe, even for me.
I imagine WD will remember that date, yet another spur.

(8) Do your best admin, it;s pretty thankless, work. I'll be one less 'hard case' to handleThumbsup

Let that closing door that slams me in the arse push me to some new adventuresWink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2015, 04:12 PM
(07-07-2015 01:21 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 01:00 PM)DLJ Wrote:  And I didn't even know you had a girlfriend.

Thumbsup

Huh? What am I missing here? Darn weed! Hobo

He hinted that you actually meant your new freedom to marry whomever you choose Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
07-07-2015, 04:32 PM
(07-07-2015 04:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 01:21 PM)Dom Wrote:  Huh? What am I missing here? Darn weed! Hobo

He hinted that you actually meant your new freedom to marry whomever you choose Tongue

Thanks Circle, I didn't need your probationary rep any how.
TTA isn't a jail you know!Sleepy
07-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Like the seasons, some things never change around here. So comforting.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
07-07-2015, 05:21 PM
(07-07-2015 05:09 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Like the seasons, some things never change around here. So comforting.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Quote:(1)Over two years I sought the same justice afforded to Earmuffs.
This was not to be.Congratulations to you and your fans, though
I don't think you earned it.

You keep saying the admins have given me special treatment when it comes to your rep or being abusive or whatever the fuck and yet you have never explained how/why and given examples. It's simple not true and you know it.

citation needed fucker.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-07-2015, 08:28 PM
(07-07-2015 01:05 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:14 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Addendum to my previous post: This right here....

Is complete and total bullshit. An utter misrepresentation of what happened, the causes, outcomes, and reasoning behind the actions people took when dealing with you Woofs and it is full of lies by omission.

You are a bald faced lier and you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.
You have certainly turned extreme abuse into an art form.
Will Starkers give you =+5?.......Just wondering.
Pointing out that you are actively engaged in lying when you are actively engaged in lying is not abuse. What you wrote is false and you know it, you don't get to lie your ass off and then play the victim.

Hell you even lie in your fucking bio dude:
Quote:Four years here and chose to express my views honestly on many issues.
This is the only one that's even partially true. You had no problem expressing your opinion openly and that's good....where it stops being true is when you put your own opinion above the facts which you repeatedly did.

Quote:This annoyed a few of of those holding hard line views on many diverse topics.
I won't speak for others but I will speak for myself: that you not be a bigoted piece of shit is not a "hard line view". Basically you are trying to take every single person who disagreed with you and found your opinion ugly and repugnant as "extremists". Which is bullshit and you know it.

Quote:They wanted to be totally right and found open debate offensive.
Blatant lie. Not one person here has EVER expressed an offense at open debate and I fucking challenge you to prove this bullshit. Once again I'll speak for my self: during our debate on prostitution I provided you with first hand experience, numerous logical proofs, and evidence in the forum of statistics from your own fucking country. Your response to this was to dismiss the entire meat of the debate because "you didn't think that's true". I don't find open debate offensive I find people who are only interested in an echo chamber for their own blatantly wrong, blatantly prejudice, opinions trying to pretend they are debating people.

Quote:So much for free discussion.

See the above asshole.

Quote:Copped some blatant abuse from a few for far too long.
Which you could have avoid easily by putting these people on ignore and never seeing their abuse again. But you won't cause you love the attention and the drama, which is why you bring this bullshit up every other month. Only one single person has been "abusive" to you and everyone else has just been critical of your endless stream of bullshit.

Quote:Was even banned for standing up for myself.
You motherfucker....
You know good and well that you were banned for spamming the forum and when told to stop by the admins you effectively told them to fuck off and then kept doing it. You were not banned for standing up for yourself you were banned for breaking the forum rules and you know it. You got special treatment and were not perma banned like anyone else would be, you ungrateful shit, even after you made a sock account to get around your ban.

You are a fucking lier.

Quote:Well that's life, I have no regrets.except perhaps for staying far to long.
End date July 2nd 2015
And this one is just an obvious lie cause here you are still being a cunt.

"Criticizing Woofs" is not the definition of abuse. Nor is playing the victim card a suitable replacement for actually addressing the criticism which I noticed you ran like a bitch from. Again.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
07-07-2015, 08:32 PM
(07-07-2015 01:45 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  For what it's worth I think numerical rating systems, of any kind, on boards are inherently bad.

I'm sure the little red -10 beside your name has nothing to do with it.Rolleyes

Joking aside a continuous negative rep over a long period of time has prove many times to be a good indicator of the quality of a person. It's a valuable tool but like any tool can be misused.

Still does the job it's supposed to just fine.

07-07-2015, 08:36 PM
(07-07-2015 04:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 01:21 PM)Dom Wrote:  Huh? What am I missing here? Darn weed! Hobo

Oh, that ain't happening. Not because I don't like girls - I am bi and have dabbled - but because there shall be no more marriages for me. I am enjoying being single for a change.

Smokin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
07-07-2015, 08:56 PM
(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Brief and Final Summary
"Final" Summary # 4756453

(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  (1)Over two years I sought the same justice afforded to Earmuffs.
Bull-fucking-shit. You might not like muffs or what he does but he has never actually broken for the forum rules, but you have. Not only have you broken the rules but you kept doing it to the point you had to be temp-banned.
You have actively received special treatment, not equal treatment, SPECIAL TREATMENT.

(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  (2) I am big enough to avoid on going hatred......
Except that you have been doing that for over a year, repeatedly -neg reping people for disagreeing with you or for +repping people you don't like in other threads.

(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  (3) Being disliked by many can spur one on in many ways. For this I am grateful.
This is like the millionth time you have spewed this bullshit and it's as hollow as ever.

(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  (4) May the rep system flourish if that's what you enjoy, though I will always
maintain that 'bump ups' are bad spirited.
Except that you do just that to MULTIPLE people. Go fuck yourself.

(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  (5) Oh yes, to my would be mentor WD, who sought through old threads to "get something on me" and wrote long abusive blogs..... no hard feelings, your intentions may have been good.
I was not trying to "get something on you" I fucking TOLD YOU MONTHS AGO I'd quote these threads cause you keep doing the same thing. Once again bringing attention to your compulsive lying is not a forum of abuse. Had you actually made an effort like you said you would none of this would be needed. you are to blame for my posts and not anyone else.

My intentions have not been good nor have they been bad, my intentions have been to get you to shut the fuck up about this.

(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  (6) I haven't lost faith in myself; that is the main thing, and I am painfully aware of my short comings.
Except that you never make so much as a token effort to arrest your shortcomings and then you lie and pretend like nothings your fault. You should have lost faith, your a shitty lying human.

(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  (7) Well enough is enough, but enough was necessary in my case. Let the sniggers commence..... end 8/7/15 I finally log out for good. Hard to believe, even for me.
I imagine WD will remember that date, yet another spur.
"End" date #4756454. Dude I don't remember a single one of the dates from the last 2 dozen times it's been the "last date" and I won't remember this one either. Frankly I enjoy this forum and it's people and I'll have forgotten all about you as fast as I did WC or the dozens of creationists. Little more than a week or two. Sorry to disappoint your ego.

(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  (8) Do your best admin, it;s pretty thankless, work. I'll be one less 'hard case' to handleThumbsup
Actually as your fucking poll shows....pretty much everyone but you is thankful for the work the admin team does. They do great work, aside from showing you special treatment, you're the only one here who's ungrateful.

(07-07-2015 03:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Let that closing door that slams me in the arse push me to some new adventuresWink
Or off a cliff. See you soon.