Admin Question?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
07-07-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Admin Question?
(07-07-2015 08:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  a continuous negative rep over a long period of time has prove many times to be a good indicator of the quality of a person.

No. It literally proves what the majority of a subset of people think of the quality of a given person. That's all.

There have been discussion boards where I have a positive rating; sometimes tremendously so. I think I was rated 2nd for most "thank-you's" recieved, and first for most karma recieved, on this old gaming forum. That doesn't mean I'm overwhelmingly a quality person, and I'm sure you'd agree - Just as my 10 in the red, here, doesn't 'prove' I'm a horrible person. I'm an atheist, but that's about all I share with you guys, which is why I'm filthy red scum.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2015, 11:29 PM
(07-07-2015 10:39 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 08:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  a continuous negative rep over a long period of time has prove many times to be a good indicator of the quality of a person.

No. It literally proves what the majority of a subset of people think of the quality of a given person. That's all.

There have been discussion boards where I have a positive rating; sometimes tremendously so. I think I was rated 2nd for most "thank-you's" recieved, and first for most karma recieved, on this old gaming forum. That doesn't mean I'm overwhelmingly a quality person, and I'm sure you'd agree - Just as my 10 in the red, here, doesn't 'prove' I'm a horrible person. I'm an atheist, but that's about all I share with you guys, which is why I'm filthy red scum.

Um...no. Not even remotely.

First off I never said it was proof your a horrible person, I said it was an indicator. The proof you're a horrible person is that you act like a horrible person, talk like a horrible person, and revel in being a horrible person and how much it bothers other people (well you enjoy it until you have to take some of your own medicine then you scamper off) which is why you have a negative rep. Not cause you're just some super special snowflake who is just oh so different from the rest of us. Honestly this "edgy nonconformist" bit is stale, and i don't feel like addressing it for the hundredth time.

Your rep is a reflection, and an accurate one at that, of how you have presented yourself here. 3 of your 4 + reps you have is because the people who gave them don't know the source of the JUSTIFIABLE negativity towards you. This should tell you a lot. I for example didn't down rep you cause you aren't like the rest of us, I down repped you because you're a immature cunt without an ounce of genuine wit in your body who gets butt hurt way to easy for a person that gets off on being deliberately offensive.

My dislike of you as a human being aside your rep accurately reflects the person you choose to behave like while on this forum. Deal with it. *shrug*

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
07-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Do you know how much psycho-analytical conjecture makes up your posts? The above post literally has 4 sentences that aren't postulation of my (or others) person lol.
08-07-2015, 12:02 AM
(07-07-2015 11:36 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Do you know how much psycho-analytical conjecture makes up your posts? The above post literally has 4 sentences that aren't postulation of my (or others) person lol.

The witching hour approaches on the other side of the world as Mr Woof rides proudly into the moonlight never to return. He fought the good fight refusing to kneel before authoritarians, braggarts, dogmatists, and other undesirables.
To the friends I made here I bid you adieu.
To those who found me obnoxious I can only say, never stop questioning life, learn from disagreement, rather than comfortable conformity, and take a damn good look at yourselves~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tongue
08-07-2015, 12:05 AM
(08-07-2015 12:02 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 11:36 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Do you know how much psycho-analytical conjecture makes up your posts? The above post literally has 4 sentences that aren't postulation of my (or others) person lol.

The witching hour approaches on the other side of the world as Mr Woof rides proudly into the moonlight never to return. He fought the good fight refusing to kneel before authoritarians, braggarts, dogmatists, and other undesirables.
To those who found me obnoxious I can only say, never stop questioning life, learn from disagreement, rather than comfortable conformity, and take a damn good look at yourselves~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tongue

See ya soon...
08-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Only the dead can find peace from this.
08-07-2015, 06:26 AM
(08-07-2015 12:02 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

See you soon Woofs.

@gilgamesh: I'm sure that sounded like a rebuttal in your head but it's really not, the meat of my "analysis" is still correct, your negative rep is your own fault and an accurate barometer of you as a stupid cunt.

Deal with it. *shrug*

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
08-07-2015, 07:01 AM
(08-07-2015 06:26 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  your negative rep is your own fault and an accurate barometer of you as a stupid cunt

[Image: tumblr_inline_nqmw2uxdxR1t69tn3_500.gif]

It's a number, of which the value is caused by arbitrary actions, namely some navigation of a cursor, and clicking of a mouse. There cannot be fault assignation, unless used non-colloquially, in which case the fault would technically be with the ones doing the rating lol.

Quote:I'm sure that sounded like a rebuttal in your head but it's really not

This is a weird thing you do. It's strange how you expect a person to create an argument to stand against your speculation of said person. You do this every time you talk to me. You go on and on about my dispositions as a person, and you seem to have convinced yourself as if that is a formal argument, made in a some sort of debate. There is nothing to argue against when you do that. That cannot, and will not, be a topic for debate. I will discuss ideas, not people, and not myself.
08-07-2015, 07:12 AM
This crap is still going on and now involves others???

This is dynamite.

[Image: dangerous-dynamite-sticks-wooden-box-20916882.jpg]

This is thread.

[Image: Blue_crocheting_thread.jpg]

Perhaps it is time the two met?

Seriously, who gives a

[Image: pc633-mile-high-club1.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Well that was a weird thing to do.