Admin Question?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
08-07-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: Admin Question?
(08-07-2015 07:15 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Well that was a weird thing to do.

I am an artiste you see. Notice the "e" on the end? That means I am a real artiste so nobody, including me, knows what I am doing.

Hey check it out, a turnip!

[Image: turnip_gv.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 07:31 AM
[Image: things-that-bounce-thursday-14-gifs-91.g...;amp;h=565]
08-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Finally, this thread is going in the right direction! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
08-07-2015, 07:08 PM
(08-07-2015 07:01 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 06:26 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  your negative rep is your own fault and an accurate barometer of you as a stupid cunt
It's a number, of which the value is caused by arbitrary actions, namely some navigation of a cursor, and clicking of a mouse. There cannot be fault assignation, unless used non-colloquially, in which case the fault would technically be with the ones doing the rating lol.
And that would still be a shitty excuse even if the actions were arbitrary however they are not, they are in direct response to your actions. They are full of a very specific purpose, they are pretty much the opposite of arbitrary actually but hey....what ever helps you sleep at night kid. Drinking Beverage

Quote:This is a weird thing you do. It's strange how you expect a person to create an argument to stand against your speculation of said person. You do this every time you talk to me. You go on and on about my dispositions as a person, and you seem to have convinced yourself as if that is a formal argument, made in a some sort of debate. There is nothing to argue against when you do that. That cannot, and will not, be a topic for debate. I will discuss ideas, not people, and not myself.
Well first off I might be more inclined to take your criticism of my "speculation about your dispositions" if you don't follow it up with some speculation as to my dispositions. But you know....that's Gilgamesh for ya.
Secondly, and more to the point, I make "speculations" (actually evaluations is the right word but I know definitions are hard for you so what ever) about your dispositions as you have chosen to express them on this forum. For all I know outside of this forum you could be a perfectly nice person you could be polite, unassuming, helpful, and kind and in fact if I had to place money on it I'd bet exactly that because I have a high opinion of people in general. I could be wrong naturally but that's not really relevant right now. However on this forum you have been sexist, racist, deliberately offensive for the lulz, you have a pattern of victim blaming, an expressed willingness to destroy the property of people who disagree with you, as well as a seeming fondness for animal abuse based on your post history. Sadly for your case this forum is the only interaction I have, or want to have, with you. So when I make judgments about your character it's founded on YOUR words and YOUR actions here not pulled from the fucking warp son. A sentiment expressed by numerous other people on this forum as well and not fecking arbitrarily so. You can not like peoples evaluations of you all you want but when examined against your actions they are completely accurate. The fact I've been able to predict, and even shown it, your responses in advance based on my "speculations" means that they are in fact pretty damn reliable. So deal with it.
Finally your last sentence is hilarious given you have had no problem talking about yourself in the past. At great length. Repeatably and arrogantly so. Even if that was not the case, and it is, your whinny and tedious inability to defend your bullshit from legitimate criticism doesn't make the criticism go away. However that said I'd be perfectly happy discussing ideas instead of people if your notion of "idea" didn't peak at masturbating on birds. Facepalm

You wanna create a fairy tail delusion where you are not responsible for your own actions you go right ahead, me and my hammer will be here to smash in your delusion with a smile on my face until your ready to get introspective and mend your cuntish online nature. Your bullshit ain't consequence free son, time to grow up.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
11-07-2015, 07:45 AM
Gilgamesh - So, you're saying the people arguing about this are a couple of giant boobs?

Yeah, I can see that. Tongue

How did "boob" ever become an insult? They are, at least to those of us who need not put up with their affiliation with gravity and backache, Wonderful Things™!

(Not a boob man, personally, but I did enjoy those swinging hips. Yep, I'm definitely a dude.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
11-07-2015, 07:47 AM
(11-07-2015 07:45 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Yep, I'm definitely a dude.)

Interesting you feel the need to affirm that.....

Tongue

(jk) Big Grin

Banjo.
11-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Let me see if I got this right. Woofman said something stupid about gay people and muffyman got all upset and demanded an apology. Correct so far? So Woof gave a non apology? I dunno. Then all of a sudden it became a monthly complaint about rep? Or something.. Now when some folks see this they go batshit crazy and start yelling "cunt" like some robot trucker on repeat! That's like saying "I want in on this drama!" Nothing wrong with that I suppose...if you're 12...and a valley girl. Smile
Making light of the situation is probably the best response if one is forced by ones demons to do so. Although if people actually want this to stop it would probably be best to just ignore such threads. I generally prefer to poke fun because it entertains me. The threads themselves entertain me so I hope Mr. Woof continues to make these.
So all I can say is
Dance bitches! Dance! Wink
11-07-2015, 09:47 AM
(11-07-2015 08:25 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Let me see if I got this right. Woofman said something stupid about gay people and muffyman got all upset and demanded an apology. Correct so far? So Woof gave a non apology? I dunno. Then all of a sudden it became a monthly complaint about rep? Or something.. Now when some folks see this they go batshit crazy and start yelling "cunt" like some robot trucker on repeat! That's like saying "I want in on this drama!" Nothing wrong with that I suppose...if you're 12...and a valley girl. Smile
Making light of the situation is probably the best response if one is forced by ones demons to do so. Although if people actually want this to stop it would probably be best to just ignore such threads. I generally prefer to poke fun because it entertains me. The threads themselves entertain me so I hope Mr. Woof continues to make these.
So all I can say is
Dance bitches! Dance! Wink

This is why I post pictures of potatoes.

[Image: potatoes-20060407-02.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-07-2015, 02:26 PM
(11-07-2015 09:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This is why I post pictures of potatoes.

Or a potato playing a banjo?

[Image: shoop_da_up_cockeyed_potato_playing_luks...79q2vm.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
11-07-2015, 02:36 PM
(11-07-2015 08:25 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Dance bitches! Dance! Wink

earmuffs is the one in the skirt as if that needed any clarification.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post