Admin Question?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
05-07-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Admin Question?
(05-07-2015 05:17 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 05:14 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Yes I did that! the person has been responded to pm and here.
Maybe the admin will recommend public not pm when it comes to
unpleasantness.

I must go and have my breakfast.
Aha. . . well enjoy your meal. I think i better got to bed. But good luck with this thread. . . you'll need it.

Thank you.......but my toast did go coldSad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2015, 05:25 PM
(05-07-2015 04:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  To my detractors; don't worry, I see it as a lost cause here, given all the shit that has stuck, via the intense efforts of a few. Just before I reach four years though...

I have been continuously called a whiner by a few for expressing my views, while others could abusively say what they wished attacking my family, my age, mentality, sexuality, whatever. Latter day admin chose to turn a blind eye, in favour of the syncophants and loud mouths.

Last December I was banned for a month; later membership rights were partially suspended. My name appeared in shit brown with a dumb comment.

Advised to take any issues to admin I requested via pm a user name change. This is granted to all requesting such.
Two requests via pm were unanswered, till Stark Raving claimed 'I had been rude' and would I please leave'.
As for my so called rep obsession, if I respond in kind to someone, often where abuse is involved the recipient receives a +5 from Mom immediately as pay back.
Social engineering at it's worst!

There are some very pleasant, intelligent, and deep thinking people on TTA and it is a shame that it is becoming something of an intellectual joke, as a result of weak administration and a few thoughtless and vicious people who just don't know where to draw the line.

In the past I requested permanent banning, to thwart the urge to speak out for my rights, and was told I had none by Starkers. That really summed it up. Age and health issues (BP recent stroke) now render it folly to risk competing here a fact I will now take very seriously.

On some level, Woofs, I sympathize with you. I think it is really hard to express views that most people are tired of or rather annoyed with. I don't mean any disrespect by saying that either. You have every right to say what you want to say, as long as it is within the confines of the rules, and even that is subject to admin discretion.

However, honestly, if you have such a problem, why not just leave quietly and with no fuss as I have done recently? If you have a problem with the people on the forum, why not take it directly up to them instead of publicly crying out once again and making yourself the target?

Do I believe that some people are rude when it comes to those opposing their views, yeah. But the way I see it, you either talk to them about the way they are spreading their message, or take it. You talk about the other side being childish, but you aren't a stranger to that yourself (remember your counter rep of me?). I was in favor of banning you permanently. You broke the rules. However I am not in any leadership position, and I know my place.

If you don't want to be here, no one is forcing you. If you can't stop yourself, its not up to us to stop you for yourself. Make your own decisions, and pursue to fix the problems man.

And for godsake, stop bitching. Tongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
05-07-2015, 05:25 PM
(05-07-2015 05:00 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Just chill out old man. If you leave here where the fuck you gonna go? You got friends here. You figure it's time to go out and find some new friends? You figure you're up for that?

I can be quite likeable you know, some people actually doTongue

Yes I know. I find you quite likable.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
05-07-2015, 05:59 PM
He wines they opined
and then he was fined
A ban no less
Oh what a mess

He really,really needs to go
Just can't accomodate the flow
New fun and times to goof
Lay in store for good old Woof.

[Admin kindly move to poetry section.
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post
05-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Admin Question?
I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
05-07-2015, 06:40 PM
(05-07-2015 06:39 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

It's better that way. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
05-07-2015, 06:46 PM
(05-07-2015 05:25 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 04:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  To my detractors; don't worry, I see it as a lost cause here, given all the shit that has stuck, via the intense efforts of a few. Just before I reach four years though...

I have been continuously called a whiner by a few for expressing my views, while others could abusively say what they wished attacking my family, my age, mentality, sexuality, whatever. Latter day admin chose to turn a blind eye, in favour of the syncophants and loud mouths.

Last December I was banned for a month; later membership rights were partially suspended. My name appeared in shit brown with a dumb comment.

Advised to take any issues to admin I requested via pm a user name change. This is granted to all requesting such.
Two requests via pm were unanswered, till Stark Raving claimed 'I had been rude' and would I please leave'.
As for my so called rep obsession, if I respond in kind to someone, often where abuse is involved the recipient receives a +5 from Mom immediately as pay back.
Social engineering at it's worst!

There are some very pleasant, intelligent, and deep thinking people on TTA and it is a shame that it is becoming something of an intellectual joke, as a result of weak administration and a few thoughtless and vicious people who just don't know where to draw the line.

In the past I requested permanent banning, to thwart the urge to speak out for my rights, and was told I had none by Starkers. That really summed it up. Age and health issues (BP recent stroke) now render it folly to risk competing here a fact I will now take very seriously.

On some level, Woofs, I sympathize with you. I think it is really hard to express views that most people are tired of or rather annoyed with. I don't mean any disrespect by saying that either. You have every right to say what you want to say, as long as it is within the confines of the rules, and even that is subject to admin discretion.

However, honestly, if you have such a problem, why not just leave quietly and with no fuss as I have done recently? If you have a problem with the people on the forum, why not take it directly up to them instead of publicly crying out once again and making yourself the target?

Do I believe that some people are rude when it comes to those opposing their views, yeah. But the way I see it, you either talk to them about the way they are spreading their message, or take it. You talk about the other side being childish, but you aren't a stranger to that yourself (remember your counter rep of me?). I was in favor of banning you permanently. You broke the rules. However I am not in any leadership position, and I know my place.

If you don't want to be here, no one is forcing you. If you can't stop yourself, its not up to us to stop you for yourself. Make your own decisions, and pursue to fix the problems man.

And for godsake, stop bitching. Tongue
Some fair and well articulated comments there.
Well done!Thumbsup
05-07-2015, 06:47 PM
(05-07-2015 06:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 06:39 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

It's better that way. Undecided
Duly noted.
05-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Muffs just pushed me to the top pf the hate list again.
Whiskey debates will be really upset!Big Grin
05-07-2015, 07:00 PM
(05-07-2015 06:59 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Muffs just pushed me to the top pf the hate list again.
Whiskey debates will be really upset!Big Grin

Can we not?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post