Admin Question?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
06-07-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Admin Question?
(06-07-2015 11:35 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 11:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Mr. Woofs,

When you post regular threads about various topics, I find you rather interesting and believe you have much to contribute to the group. That said, I have also come across several posts of yours that were quite offensive. I can understand why those posts would anger and upset various group members. I don't think it is unreasonable that they would like an apology for some of your statements. Just an observation, it's my two cents, take it for what it's worth.

Beyond that, WTF, can't we all just get along?? Smile

Are you new on the Internet? (^_^)
Not at all! I am 73 and a bit of a luddite though.
Are you new to life?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 07:03 PM
(06-07-2015 11:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Mr. Woofs,

When you post regular threads about various topics, I find you rather interesting and believe you have much to contribute to the group. That said, I have also come across several posts of yours that were quite offensive. I can understand why those posts would anger and upset various group members. I don't think it is unreasonable that they would like an apology for some of your statements. Just an observation, it's my two cents, take it for what it's worth.

Beyond that, WTF, can't we all just get along?? Smile

Care to cite offensive posts?
The issue is that I am the only person on this forum who has had an extremely offensive diatribe placed permanently at the top of the ratings list for over two years.
Go figure!
Admin is to weak to act. They simply encourage that behavior.
06-07-2015, 07:07 PM
(06-07-2015 07:37 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Captain! Mental instability detector alarms going off!

Sulu, fire up the "Just deal with your own issues and stop asking us to handle your shit for you, and don't take shit so personally" beam!

Aye, Captain.

[Image: tumblr_lriudqLQXb1qlzduwo1_500.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
06-07-2015, 07:07 PM
(06-07-2015 07:03 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The issue is that I am the only person on this forum who has had an extremely offensive diatribe placed permanently at the top of the ratings list for over two years.
Go figure!

Admin is mature enough not to respond to your attempts at insults. That's why they are the admins.

They aren't weak - quite the opposite.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-07-2015, 07:08 PM
I should clarify-- I don't think you are the only one who has ever made offensive posts on here. I didn't mean to single you out. If it came across that way, it was not my intent. I was referring to your wondering why some people took issue with you. I don't want to stir things up on here by bringing up old posts. If you want to know what I was referring to, feel free to pm me.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Have done Jenni.......at least you don't play at cheap cartoon shots to get a laugh....
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
06-07-2015, 07:23 PM
(06-07-2015 07:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:03 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The issue is that I am the only person on this forum who has had an extremely offensive diatribe placed permanently at the top of the ratings list for over two years.
Go figure!

Admin is mature enough not to respond to your attempts at insults. That's why they are the admins.

Why don't you let them speak for themselves dear?Smile
06-07-2015, 07:31 PM
(06-07-2015 07:23 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Admin is mature enough not to respond to your attempts at insults. That's why they are the admins.

Why don't you let them speak for themselves dear?Smile

I responded to what you said. I don't see a question in your post that asks for an answer from them anyway.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
06-07-2015, 07:40 PM
(06-07-2015 07:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:23 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Why don't you let them speak for themselves dear?Smile

I responded to what you said. I don't see a question in your post that asks for an answer from them anyway.

Maybe some administrators are like polllies and just keep quiet when some issues are raisedConsider------------------not many have voted yetConfused
06-07-2015, 07:41 PM
Now I am confused. Is the the Ultimatum thread??? Blink

I thought I was posting in the Ultimatum thread.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post