Admin Question?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
06-07-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Admin Question?
(06-07-2015 08:44 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Jenny PMd me advising that it was nothing to do with me!
hopefully the TTA tech people can verify this.

Well that is good.

I need no verification and will accept your word for it.

It may have been my thread making her uncomfortable. Who knows? Only Jenny.

Again, this is just a message board. The people here are pretty nice mate. Including you. Just let it go.

Frankly, as an Aussie, I cannot understand what the fuck is bothering you about this stupid shit mate???

Go buy a pie or something.

Mmmm, four n twenty pie with sauce... Drooling

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Off for lunch (Chinese) been here since 7AM>>>>cept for taking the cat to the vet.It's now 12.26........Shit!
06-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Enjoy!

Oh, you're in Adelaide?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
06-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Just going on record-- my leaving has nothing to do with Mr. Woof. It's just a personal decision.

Also, banjo-- your thread did not make me uncomfortable. Smile I haven't left yet just saying goodbyes first. I was going to pm you my email addy silly Wink I hope to keep in touch!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-07-2015, 09:09 PM
(06-07-2015 09:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just going on record-- my leaving has nothing to do with Mr. Woof. It's just a personal decision.

Also, banjo-- your thread did not make me uncomfortable. Smile I haven't left yet just saying goodbyes first. I was going to pm you my email addy silly Wink I hope to keep in touch!

Wrong thread?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-07-2015, 09:14 PM
(06-07-2015 09:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just going on record-- my leaving has nothing to do with Mr. Woof. It's just a personal decision.

Thanks sweetheart.

Banjo.
06-07-2015, 11:12 PM
(06-07-2015 07:26 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 04:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  To my detractors; don't worry, I see it as a lost cause here, given all the shit that has stuck, via the intense efforts of a few. Just before I reach four years though...

I have been continuously called a whiner by a few for expressing my views, while others could abusively say what they wished attacking my family, my age, mentality, sexuality, whatever. Latter day admin chose to turn a blind eye, in favour of the syncophants and loud mouths.

Last December I was banned for a month; later membership rights were partially suspended. My name appeared in shit brown with a dumb comment.

Advised to take any issues to admin I requested via pm a user name change. This is granted to all requesting such.
Two requests via pm were unanswered, till Stark Raving claimed 'I had been rude' and would I please leave'.
As for my so called rep obsession, if I respond in kind to someone, often where abuse is involved the recipient receives a +5 from Mom immediately as pay back.
Social engineering at it's worst!

There are some very pleasant, intelligent, and deep thinking people on TTA and it is a shame that it is becoming something of an intellectual joke, as a result of weak administration and a few thoughtless and vicious people who just don't know where to draw the line.

In the past I requested permanent banning, to thwart the urge to speak out for my rights, and was told I had none by Starkers. That really summed it up. Age and health issues (BP recent stroke) now render it folly to risk competing here a fact I will now take very seriously.

So where's the "admin question"?

Are you going to answer my question?

I thought you refused to post without a name change? Have you ever followed through with anything you've said? No

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
06-07-2015, 11:46 PM
I know I'm not really part of this particular conversation, but I'd like to voice my deep sorrow at Jennybee's departure.

She's my favorite poster here, as my original rating of her said in the first place.

She was the first to make me feel welcome, and has supported me through several stupid posts.

Jennybee is among the best of us.

And I would miss her terribly. Sad

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
07-07-2015, 12:09 AM
(05-07-2015 06:59 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Muffs just pushed me to the top pf the hate list again.
Whiskey debates will be really upset!Big Grin

Woofs when I down rep you it's because your being a stupid fucking cunt and for no other reason. I'm not you, I don't feel the need to down rep people because they've +reped someone who -reped you once like a petty vindictive shit., basically being a asshole to people adjacent to people you don't like. The problem I have is that I've explained this, that I don't give a fuck about your rep and that when I feel you take an action worthy of having a -rep I'm gonna -rep you like I would anyone else, about a dozen fucking times now.
So either you are a fucking lier or a fucking idiot and I'm frankly sick of trying to figure out which. I won't explain it to you again so the next time you get the urge to be an asshole to me in a thread I'm not even a part of why don't you put on a confusing necklace and take an abruptly short walk off a tree branch instead cause I'm tired of your petty bullshit. Especially when you instantly start crying about Woofs doing the exact same shit to you that you do to me. Go fucking give up the ghost already you putrescent cur.

I down repped you because I took a great deal of time to explain to you exactly how you function, exactly how you act, exactly the type of behavior you repeatedly engage in over and over and over, and why your bullshit irritates the fuck out of so many people. I went step by motherfucking step with you on how you could avoid doing that, how you should spend more time making interesting threads with good questions or subjects that I used to enjoy with you. I put a lot of time and energy into going through just what to do to garner some respect from people, myself included, and even a friendly attitude from people who quite frankly just flat out think your indistinguishable from a 13 year old troll who is trying to be disruptive by intentionally spamming this forum.
We fucking kicked MozartLink of this forum for damn near exactly what you do every other month for as long as I have been here.

You know what, here is a link to a post about you pulling your bullshit, me calling you on your bullshit, predicting that you would pull your bullshit again in the future which itself has a link to a post about you pulling your bullshit, me calling you on your bullshit, predicting that you would pull your bullshit again which it-fucking-self talks about the ad nauseum (your words) number of times you have pulled this same bullshit, which I have called as bullshit, and predicted that you would do again. It goes back nearly a year Woofs. Nearly. A. Fucking. Year.

You remember what you said last time?
(22-05-2015 04:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  A good deal of what you say is correct.
100 % correctness does not exist IMO.
Re my, er, eccentricity......yeah that main one!
I will sincerely endeavour to prove you wrong!Thumbsup

Here was my response at the time 3 months ago:
(22-05-2015 06:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-05-2015 04:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I will sincerely endeavour to prove you wrong!Thumbsup
And if you actually can I'll be one of the first people to congratulate you on that, I really would. ....But here is the thing, first off you have said almost that exact same sentiment in the past, even to me personally, on several occasions. You lost the benefit of the doubt a long long time ago. I'd love for it to be true, I really would. I really really would.

Well guess what: You didn't prove me wrong. You didn't prove me wrong one little bit because you didn't even fucking try to be better. You made zero effort just like I said you would. You just keep being an unhinged and compulsive lier. I was utterly 100% correct about you and I have been for months, for months and months and fucking months. You are so predictable I can even tell you 3 months in advance that I'll be quoting specific posts because I know I'm gonna have to. So yes I down repped you because you DESERVE IT. I told you you were gonna throw a hissy fit, you trow a hissy fit, and you got a re-upping of your negative rep from me. You then accused me, again, of needing anger management right after you had a public meltdown. Fucking nutcase.

TL;DR : The only person you have a right to blame is yourself. You don't have the brains or the will power to fuck off from a place that you like to pretend persecutes you and you don't have the brains or the strength of character to be a better person so we are stuck with your cucklefuck existence until the mods FINALLY get tired of your spamming bullshit and kick you to the gutter where you belong or nature does the world a favor and shuffles you off this stage liek the poor player you are.
I'm sick of your sound and fury. You are a shitty human being.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
07-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Addendum to my previous post: This right here....
(05-07-2015 04:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  To my detractors; don't worry, I see it as a lost cause here, given all the shit that has stuck, via the intense efforts of a few. Just before I reach four years though...

I have been continuously called a whiner by a few for expressing my views, while others could abusively say what they wished attacking my family, my age, mentality, sexuality, whatever. Latter day admin chose to turn a blind eye, in favour of the syncophants and loud mouths.

Last December I was banned for a month; later membership rights were partially suspended. My name appeared in shit brown with a dumb comment.

Advised to take any issues to admin I requested via pm a user name change. This is granted to all requesting such.
Two requests via pm were unanswered, till Stark Raving claimed 'I had been rude' and would I please leave'.
As for my so called rep obsession, if I respond in kind to someone, often where abuse is involved the recipient receives a +5 from Mom immediately as pay back.
Social engineering at it's worst!

There are some very pleasant, intelligent, and deep thinking people on TTA and it is a shame that it is becoming something of an intellectual joke, as a result of weak administration and a few thoughtless and vicious people who just don't know where to draw the line.

In the past I requested permanent banning, to thwart the urge to speak out for my rights, and was told I had none by Starkers. That really summed it up. Age and health issues (BP recent stroke) now render it folly to risk competing here a fact I will now take very seriously.

Is complete and total bullshit. An utter misrepresentation of what happened, the causes, outcomes, and reasoning behind the actions people took when dealing with you Woofs and it is full of lies by omission.

You are a bald faced lier and you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post