Admin Question?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
07-07-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Admin Question?
(06-07-2015 11:12 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:26 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  So where's the "admin question"?

Are you going to answer my question?

I thought you refused to post without a name change? Have you ever followed through with anything you've said? No

Unless I am permitted to change my user name, as is the case with all other members, by my 4th anniversary date 13/7/15, this will be the case. I politely requested such a change on three occasions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2015, 01:05 AM
(07-07-2015 12:14 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Addendum to my previous post: This right here....
(05-07-2015 04:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  To my detractors; don't worry, I see it as a lost cause here, given all the shit that has stuck, via the intense efforts of a few. Just before I reach four years though...

I have been continuously called a whiner by a few for expressing my views, while others could abusively say what they wished attacking my family, my age, mentality, sexuality, whatever. Latter day admin chose to turn a blind eye, in favour of the syncophants and loud mouths.

Last December I was banned for a month; later membership rights were partially suspended. My name appeared in shit brown with a dumb comment.

Advised to take any issues to admin I requested via pm a user name change. This is granted to all requesting such.
Two requests via pm were unanswered, till Stark Raving claimed 'I had been rude' and would I please leave'.
As for my so called rep obsession, if I respond in kind to someone, often where abuse is involved the recipient receives a +5 from Mom immediately as pay back.
Social engineering at it's worst!

There are some very pleasant, intelligent, and deep thinking people on TTA and it is a shame that it is becoming something of an intellectual joke, as a result of weak administration and a few thoughtless and vicious people who just don't know where to draw the line.

In the past I requested permanent banning, to thwart the urge to speak out for my rights, and was told I had none by Starkers. That really summed it up. Age and health issues (BP recent stroke) now render it folly to risk competing here a fact I will now take very seriously.

Is complete and total bullshit. An utter misrepresentation of what happened, the causes, outcomes, and reasoning behind the actions people took when dealing with you Woofs and it is full of lies by omission.

You are a bald faced lier and you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.
You have certainly turned extreme abuse into an art form.
Will Starkers give you =+5?.......Just wondering.
07-07-2015, 01:10 AM
(07-07-2015 01:05 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:14 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Addendum to my previous post: This right here....

Is complete and total bullshit. An utter misrepresentation of what happened, the causes, outcomes, and reasoning behind the actions people took when dealing with you Woofs and it is full of lies by omission.

You are a bald faced lier and you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.
You have certainly turned extreme abuse into an art form.
Will Starkers give you =+5?.......Just wondering.

I'll be gleefully monitoring Whiskey's numbers now. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
07-07-2015, 01:16 AM
I give 100+ rep to all who partake......

Most of the time I totally forget to rep. I do like giving likes though....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 01:27 AM
(07-07-2015 12:55 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 11:12 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Are you going to answer my question?

I thought you refused to post without a name change? Have you ever followed through with anything you've said? No

Unless I am permitted to change my user name, as is the case with all other members, by my 4th anniversary date 13/7/15, this will be the case. I politely requested such a change on three occasions.

I received two requests, and they were both obnoxious. That's why I told you to pound sand. It's not your right to have a name change, nor is it anyone else's. When people are decent to me I don't mind doing them favours. You, however, are not even close to decent to me.

So is that it then? Is the question, "May I have a name change?"?

....Jesus, it's like pulling teeth with you old man. Facepalm

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
07-07-2015, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 01:41 AM by Mr Woof.)
(07-07-2015 01:27 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:55 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Unless I am permitted to change my user name, as is the case with all other members, by my 4th anniversary date 13/7/15, this will be the case. I politely requested such a change on three occasions.

I received two requests, and they were both obnoxious. That's why I told you to pound sand. It's not your right to have a name change, nor is it anyone else's. When people are decent to me I don't mind doing them favours. You, however, are not even close to decent to me.

So is that it then? Is the question, "May I have a name change?"?

....Jesus, it's like pulling teeth with you old man. Facepalm
For a man who gives' likes' to the rants of WD you have a strange idea of politeness.
I consider all of my three requests, one to Mom, one to you, and one in the public thread to have been polite. I think over 4 years I have been reasonably decent to you, and you to me.
(Check out Forum Matters 30/6/15.....unpolite?)
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
07-07-2015, 01:48 AM
Make no mistake Woof. I am in no way trying to be polite to you. That ship has sailed.

I'll ask one last time.....

What's your fucking question?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
07-07-2015, 01:54 AM
I just gave 3 likes for the hell of it. Shy

This is a potato.

[Image: potato.jpg]

Ok. I have said my piece. One cannot top Potato.

Is this over yet?

[Image: is_it_over_yet-380x285.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 02:04 AM
(07-07-2015 01:48 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Make no mistake Woof. I am in no way trying to be polite to you. That ship has sailed.

I'll ask one last time.....

What's your fucking question?

As you indicated i am old.....need to re check what question you may be alluding to.
Good night.............will get back tomorrow, but will have a much quieter dayYes
07-07-2015, 02:20 AM
(07-07-2015 01:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I just gave 3 likes for the hell of it. Shy

This is a potato.

[Image: potato.jpg]

Ok. I have said my piece. One cannot top Potato.

Is this over yet?

[Image: is_it_over_yet-380x285.jpg]

[Image: FB_IMG_1436256502685_zpsy4dm7jg8.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post