Adobe is screwing us.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: Adobe is screwing us.
No, as far as I understand the whole cloud thing. It is an application on a server, that you access by internet and in this case, you have to pay every month to use it.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 06:14 AM by Elesjei.)
I found Adobe's answer;

"Your Creative Cloud desktop applications (such as Photoshop and Illustrator) are installed directly on your computer, so you won't need an ongoing Internet connection to use them on a daily basis.

You will need to be online when you install and license your software. If you have an annual membership, you'll be asked to connect to the web to validate your software licenses every 30 days."

It sounds like the apps are still client-side. As long as I can use the application without an internet connection after the initial downloading, then it's fine.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
13-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Ah, well, this changes everything. I was commenting on regular Clouds, this is just a security check once a month. This means you will be able to crack it and use it without too much problems, earmuffs.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post