Adolescent Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Adolescent Science
I've figured it out! Pops is Deepak Chopra's autistic child.

It all makes sense now, uhh not really. No

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
23-07-2015, 02:08 PM
(23-07-2015 01:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 01:29 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Cute

No God knows you, even if you don't no of her.

Great. Then why would you say that ? If you really don't believe, then saying you do is a lie. "Shown" or not shown is irrelevant.
I really don't get what it is you are trying to convey.
23-07-2015, 02:20 PM
(23-07-2015 02:08 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 01:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Great. Then why would you say that ? If you really don't believe, then saying you do is a lie. "Shown" or not shown is irrelevant.
I really don't get what it is you are trying to convey.

Yeah I get it. You don't know what "honesty" means.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-07-2015, 02:28 PM
(23-07-2015 12:58 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 12:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  One way or another, "I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.'"

Really nobody who promotes faith as their source of knowledge is in a good position to justify a claim about science. Good luck in you search for truth, I hope you don't harm too many people in your existence on that path.
Way to misinterpret. Through never accepting things shown to you to be true upon death, you will really be dead, or ended, or put with other negative energy. If you sin enough, then you will make a splash even when dealing with peers, and could be imprisoned or killed. Effectively cutting your journey short before you realized the truth. It states that someone who doesn't belief from real ignorance is in a better position than one who has been shown and still doesn't believe.

[Image: 2din2hc.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
23-07-2015, 04:25 PM
(23-07-2015 02:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 02:08 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I really don't get what it is you are trying to convey.

Yeah I get it. You don't know what "honesty" means.
Sure buddy. Once again how he where I have lied once. A real lie. Not a difference of opinion, or misunderstanding.
23-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Show me where I have lied.
23-07-2015, 08:51 PM
(23-07-2015 10:09 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Overmedication is yet another problem with society.

Only if you're a pussy and can't handle the shit. ... Pussy. ...

#sigh
23-07-2015, 09:37 PM
(23-07-2015 08:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 10:09 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Overmedication is yet another problem with society.

Only if you're a pussy and can't handle the shit. ... Pussy. ...
No. Because it causes addiction, hatred, and pain when your not high. Also lines the pockets or corrupt des and pharmaceutical companies. Never been pussy in my life. Never will be.
23-07-2015, 10:45 PM
(23-07-2015 09:37 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 08:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Only if you're a pussy and can't handle the shit. ... Pussy. ...
No. Because it causes addiction, hatred, and pain when your not high. Also lines the pockets or corrupt des and pharmaceutical companies. Never been pussy in my life. Never will be.

kinda were in your fetal stages Consider

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-07-2015, 10:49 PM
(23-07-2015 10:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 09:37 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No. Because it causes addiction, hatred, and pain when your not high. Also lines the pockets or corrupt des and pharmaceutical companies. Never been pussy in my life. Never will be.

kinda were in your fetal stages Consider
So because I came from a womb I'm a pussy? Starting to understand the flaw in your thought processes.