Adolescent Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Adolescent Science
I think it's Kook-aid.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
24-07-2015, 04:24 PM
(24-07-2015 04:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 06:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Eva, God is part of everything. However evil is also in many things. God created everything, however darkness was one of the building blocks, if that is comprehendable.

I know it sounds arrogant. If I tone it down I would be manipulating the truth. I am not arrogant by nature. It is the subject matter, and my conviction that make me sound so.

Definitely had / have revelations.

Not arrogant by nature - arrogant by design?
Not arrogant. It comes with the subject matter.
24-07-2015, 04:52 PM
(24-07-2015 06:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Darkness was one of the building blocks, if that is comprehendible.

Why no. No it's not.

(24-07-2015 06:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ......

I think you meant ''I've had relations". Now that I could believe.
"Revelations". nah. That's just baloney.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-07-2015, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2015 05:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-07-2015 10:49 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So because I came from a womb I'm a pussy? Starting to understand the flaw in your thought processes.

No. You're a pussy because you can't accept and celebrate the fact that you are temporary. You need to cling to some bullshit promise of a postmortem preservation of identity like a child hugging their security blankie while sucking their thumb. That's what makes you a pussy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-07-2015, 05:12 PM
(24-07-2015 04:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 10:49 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So because I came from a womb I'm a pussy? Starting to understand the flaw in your thought processes.

No. You're a pussy because you can't accept and celebrate the fact that you are temporary. You need to cling to some bullshit promise of a postmortem preservation of identity like a child hugging their security blankie while sucking their thumb. That's what makes you a pussy.
You poor, poor child. There's this shit called infinity. Check into it. I rest in hopeless denial. Whatever.
24-07-2015, 05:14 PM
(24-07-2015 04:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 06:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Darkness was one of the building blocks, if that is comprehendible.

Why no. No it's not.

(24-07-2015 06:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ......

I think you meant ''I've had relations". Now that I could believe.
"Revelations". nah. That's just baloney.
I swear on my very life and The life of my lineage that I have.
24-07-2015, 05:15 PM
(24-07-2015 04:13 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I think it's Kook-aid.
The opposite of poison, I assure you.
24-07-2015, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2015 05:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-07-2015 05:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 04:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No. You're a pussy because you can't accept and celebrate the fact that you are temporary. You need to cling to some bullshit promise of a postmortem preservation of identity like a child hugging their security blankie while sucking their thumb. That's what makes you a pussy.
You poor, poor child. There's this shit called infinity. Check into it. I rest in hopeless denial. Whatever.

I'm no expert but I have had some formal training. You do realize there are different sizes of infinity, right? ... The fuck I'm saying, you can't even parse that question let alone comprehend it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-07-2015, 05:23 PM
(23-07-2015 10:54 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 01:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So what exactly are you saying about the fact that I can link everything in ancient texts to science?

Are you really refuting my knowledge on the basis that it isn't yours? I'm fucking giving it to you and asking for no recognition. The least you could do us spread it in hopes that it can be tested or proven some day. No? You don't think so? Fear really isn't shit.

Okay go ahead and exactly show us your link to EVERYTHING. Go ahead and try that one.

You knowledge is refuted because it's unqualified in any sense of examination. It's merely, I have faith. I have faith I have a dragon in my garage! I am giving you this knowledge why don't you accept it? If you don't stop not being negative and be positive and logical, I may send my dragon to search you out to question you with his great faith. Why wouldn't you believe this is true? I have faith in it. You should have faith in it too.

No what you should do is find a way to confirm if your knowledge is actually testable and provable through a methodology that can be tested in as close to objective non-internally minded ways as possible. You've clearly been lead by some emotion be it fear or desire for authority, you think there must be order. That isn't the case, and scientifically it is shown there isn't certain "goodness" or order. These are man made concepts via the process of social evolutionary grown beings.
What my personal link to everything or God's? I can explain that everything is made of a very similar stuff, and that stuff being naturally very similar has the ability to do, pretty much, whatever. If it is all made of the same stuff then it is literally everywhere. If that were even comprehensible to you. The hypothesis of quantization is a theory, but a very good one.
24-07-2015, 05:25 PM
(24-07-2015 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You poor, poor child. There's this shit called infinity. Check into it. I rest in hopeless denial. Whatever.

I'm no expert but I have had some formal training. Do you realize there are different sizes of infinity? ... The fuck I'm saying, you can't even parse that question let alone comprehend it.
Do you realize that an amenable is a galaxy?

Don't assume shit.