Adolescent Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Adolescent Science
(24-07-2015 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You poor, poor child. There's this shit called infinity. Check into it. I rest in hopeless denial. Whatever.

I'm no expert but I have had some formal training. Do you realize there are different sizes of infinity? ... The fuck I'm saying, you can't even parse that question let alone comprehend it.
Tell you something else too, asshole; evidently, college is overrated, and mostly a fucking get rich scream for the founders.

Hmmm; consider!

FUCKIN ASSTARD
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2015, 05:28 PM
I know that's counter productive, and apologize to others. It deserves it.
24-07-2015, 05:30 PM
(24-07-2015 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm no expert but I have had some formal training. Do you realize there are different sizes of infinity? ... The fuck I'm saying, you can't even parse that question let alone comprehend it.
Do you realize that an amenable is a galaxy?

Don't assume shit.

No. But I am sure as shit that you are a motherfucking asshole.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Ameba is a galaxy or world, at least on a very finite scale.
24-07-2015, 05:35 PM
(24-07-2015 05:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Do you realize that an amenable is a galaxy?

Don't assume shit.

No. But I am sure as shit that you are a motherfucking asshole.
What comes around goes around.
24-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Amenable and ameba are galaxies?

When did this happen?

And why wasn't I informed till now?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-07-2015, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2015 05:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-07-2015 05:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm no expert but I have had some formal training. Do you realize there are different sizes of infinity? ... The fuck I'm saying, you can't even parse that question let alone comprehend it.
Tell you something else too, asshole; evidently, college is overrated, and mostly a fucking get rich scream for the founders.

You really don't want to pull out our W2s and compare wage income dick size. You will look like a little prepubescent boy. College been berry berry good to Girly. And you're a fucking idiot.

#sigh
24-07-2015, 05:43 PM
Oh and by the way the amazing potential of parasitic amebas is relative to our own potential in the Universe. There's the proof many have asked for. Universal consciousness through good. I'm sure some don't get what I'm sayin , but one of you does.
24-07-2015, 05:48 PM
(24-07-2015 05:43 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh and by the way the amazing potential of parasitic amebas is relative to our own potential in the Universe. There's the proof many have asked for. Universal consciousness through good. I'm sure some don't get what I'm sayin , but one of you does.

If anyone here gets it that would be whatever sock puppet you brought with you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-07-2015, 05:53 PM
(24-07-2015 05:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:43 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh and by the way the amazing potential of parasitic amebas is relative to our own potential in the Universe. There's the proof many have asked for. Universal consciousness through good. I'm sure some don't get what I'm sayin , but one of you does.

If anyone here gets it that would be whatever sock puppet you brought with you.

Too stupid to even know what a sock puppet is.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post