Adolescent Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Adolescent Science
(24-07-2015 06:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's what an ameba drives, I think.

I just scared the cats I laughed so loud!
Bowing

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
25-07-2015, 10:44 AM
(22-07-2015 11:43 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  Read your own words, dude. "Darkness came second. Then the seperation [sic] of the two."
Don't know how I managed that, but yes darkness was first. Then light. Then the division of the two. I apologize for the confusion.
let's just make shit up as we go! Wheeeeeee!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
25-07-2015, 10:47 AM
(22-07-2015 02:35 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 02:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  And your evidence for this ad hoc and twisted 'explanation' is ... ?
I know. I simply asked you to consider. Like I said, the hypothesis of quantization sorta touches on this in that the furthest breakdown of energy is inisolatable do to the infinite nature of existence.

Considered and rejected due to zero evidence provided as "it's true cause I said it's true" is not evidence or even sane.

What else you got?

25-07-2015, 10:56 AM
(24-07-2015 05:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm no expert but I have had some formal training. Do you realize there are different sizes of infinity? ... The fuck I'm saying, you can't even parse that question let alone comprehend it.
Tell you something else too, asshole; evidently, college is overrated, and mostly a fucking get rich scream for the founders.

Hmmm; consider!

FUCKIN ASSTARD

All about the positive vibes of God and good eh?

The most adolescent thing here is your overall mentality. You know when Girly or Bucky are cunting you out, they aren't in some delusional world or professing goodness as their desire of this situation. You even are bad at your own delusions.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-07-2015, 11:01 AM
(23-07-2015 01:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 12:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  One way or another, "I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.'"

Really nobody who promotes faith as their source of knowledge is in a good position to justify a claim about science. Good luck in you search for truth, I hope you don't harm too many people in your existence on that path.
So what exactly are you saying about the fact that I can link everything in ancient texts to science?

Are you really refuting my knowledge on the basis that it isn't yours? I'm fucking giving it to you and asking for no recognition. The least you could do us spread it in hopes that it can be tested or proven some day. No? You don't think so? Fear really isn't shit.
It's says that you are dishonest seeing as how you have repeatedly failed, as early as a couple of pages ago, to link ANYTHING in the texts to science. What branch of science does the transfer of demonic possession to farm animals fall under? The actual name of the scientific discipline not some random word bullshit about energy vibrationology blah blah blah.

We are refuting your BELIEF because it's nonsense and unproven nonsense. The time to spread a belief is when it's been proven and not before. That's called intellectual honesty , not fear.

25-07-2015, 11:08 AM
(24-07-2015 05:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 04:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why no. No it's not.

I think you meant ''I've had relations". Now that I could believe.
"Revelations". nah. That's just baloney.
I swear on my very life and The life of my lineage that I have.

The word of an demonstrated lier and an oath breaker is worthless.

25-07-2015, 11:12 AM
(24-07-2015 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm no expert but I have had some formal training. Do you realize there are different sizes of infinity? ... The fuck I'm saying, you can't even parse that question let alone comprehend it.
Do you realize that an amenable is a galaxy?

Don't assume shit.
It's already be explained to you exactly why that's false, for you to repeat it again after you failed to rebut the original demolition of that assertion makes you a dishonest shit head.

25-07-2015, 11:15 AM
(24-07-2015 05:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ameba is a galaxy or world, at least on a very finite scale.

Your lying. Been proven false. Go fuck yourself.

25-07-2015, 11:45 AM
(25-07-2015 10:56 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Tell you something else too, asshole; evidently, college is overrated, and mostly a fucking get rich scream for the founders.

Hmmm; consider!

FUCKIN ASSTARD

All about the positive vibes of God and good eh?

The most adolescent thing here is your overall mentality. You know when Girly or Bucky are cunting you out, they aren't in some delusional world or professing goodness as their desire of this situation. You even are bad at your own delusions.
Children are pure in a sense. I have always found that I could relate to them. I am childlike in my naivety. You are blinded by your negative bull shit. People bashing as hatefilled children with peers in childlike arrogance is immature to me.
25-07-2015, 11:48 AM
(25-07-2015 11:01 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 01:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So what exactly are you saying about the fact that I can link everything in ancient texts to science?

Are you really refuting my knowledge on the basis that it isn't yours? I'm fucking giving it to you and asking for no recognition. The least you could do us spread it in hopes that it can be tested or proven some day. No? You don't think so? Fear really isn't shit.
It's says that you are dishonest seeing as how you have repeatedly failed, as early as a couple of pages ago, to link ANYTHING in the texts to science. What branch of science does the transfer of demonic possession to farm animals fall under? The actual name of the scientific discipline not some random word bullshit about energy vibrationology blah blah blah.

We are refuting your BELIEF because it's nonsense and unproven nonsense. The time to spread a belief is when it's been proven and not before. That's called intellectual honesty , not fear.
Who in the fuck said anything about demon possessions that transfer to other animals?

Yes, I agree, your ignorance is very intelligible.