Adolescent Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Adolescent Science
(25-07-2015 11:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I swear on my very life and The life of my lineage that I have.

The word of an demonstrated lier and an oath breaker is worthless.
I know what I am.

You no naught.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2015, 11:52 AM
(25-07-2015 11:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 11:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The word of an demonstrated lier and an oath breaker is worthless.
I know what I am.

You no naught.

WUT?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-07-2015, 11:53 AM
(25-07-2015 11:12 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Do you realize that an amenable is a galaxy?

Don't assume shit.
It's already be explained to you exactly why that's false, for you to repeat it again after you failed to rebut the original demolition of that assertion makes you a dishonest shit head.
No douche, no one explained how an ameba doesn't resemble an earth type consciousness, or how it doesn't resemble a galaxy in their many different types.

I know.....you don't get it.
25-07-2015, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2015 01:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-07-2015 11:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ameba is a galaxy or world, at least on a very finite scale.

Your lying. Been proven false. Go fuck yourself.

Wait, wut? I assumed that he was referring to amoebas as a metaphor for some amoeba-looking galactic container blobs. If he's talking about amoebas themselves literally being galaxies then I've given him too much credit and he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-07-2015, 11:59 AM
(25-07-2015 11:53 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 11:12 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  It's already be explained to you exactly why that's false, for you to repeat it again after you failed to rebut the original demolition of that assertion makes you a dishonest shit head.
No douche, no one explained how an ameba doesn't resemble an earth type consciousness, or how it doesn't resemble a galaxy in their many different types.

I know.....you don't get it.

Hey, dipshit - you said an ameba IS a galaxy not that it resembles one. Same thing you said about an amenable. You are one of the most ignorant people on here in a long time...congratulations...that's quite an achievement.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Amenable was an autocorrect, sorry for the confusion. Answer the question.
25-07-2015, 12:17 PM
(25-07-2015 12:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Amenable was an autocorrect, sorry for the confusion. Answer the question.

You missed part of what I said.

You said an ameba (sic) IS a galaxy - not that it resembled one. Which is it today?

25-07-2015, 12:23 PM
(25-07-2015 11:45 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am childlike in my naivety.

And in your ability to reason.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Has anyone read the book The Psychopath Test. It's by the same author as Men that Stare at Goats. I really enjoyed it I couldn't put it down. Anyway, in the story the Narrator goes on this journey into the world of the Psychopath. The different type of people that fall into the category.

The story starts when a scientist brings a extravagant book to him that was sent to her office. In the book had different math problems, riddles and questions. And every other page was blank. It looked to be expertly put together, a great deal of time and effort. The scientist did a lot of research and found other scientists had resived it too. All of them started working together to try to figure out who the author was and figure out the problems the book contained.

I don't want to ruin to much if anyone decides to read it but (this happens in the first chapter so not to much to destroy)... after a lot of back tracking he find the true author of the book. Who turns out to be some crack pot. The reason the puzzles couldn't be solved, the reason why some of the riddles seemed to steered them in the wrong direction was because the guy was crazy. But the scientist couldn't figure this out because they we're thinking like sain people. To the crack pot he out smarted all of them, and felt very smug about it.

That's kind of how i'm feeling about popsthebuilder right now. I feel he feel's strongly convicted that he's the smartest guy in the room. I imagine when he's talking like he believes hes in a tuxedo, but in reality it's a straitjacket.

No anger, just some disappointment and pity.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
25-07-2015, 01:25 PM
I believe the author is Jon Ronson. He's a great writer.