Adolescent Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Adolescent Science
Fun,
Realm you can't figure out... As in something science can't explain but still exists... interesting.

Thank you for bringing the outer vision of our contraptions into this. Check the Torah. First God created light. You know that light you just spoke of also known as radiation I think. Darkness came second. Then the seperation of the two. Then the construction of mass, then stars. Damn that sounds familiar... Why is that so familiar? Oh yeah, it is completely backed up by our understanding based on current scientific observation.

Sorry for being cocky, I get excited.

Fun
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2015, 10:10 AM
(22-07-2015 10:02 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Fun,
Realm you can't figure out... As in something science can't explain but still exists... interesting.

Not 'I' can't figure out. People waaay smarted than me can't yet figure out.

(22-07-2015 10:02 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Thank you for bringing the outer vision of our contraptions into this. Check the Torah. First God created light. You know that light you just spoke of also known as radiation I think. Darkness came second. Then the separation of the two. Then the construction of mass, then stars. Damn that sounds familiar... Why is that so familiar? Oh yeah, it is completely backed up by our understanding based on current scientific observation.

No, it is fekkin' NOT backed up by weird, bronze age tales of men eating fish and a universe centered Earth. FFS, you're simply putting your own thoughts into the words poorly transcribed and translated from all those ages past.

Heck! Go find the ancient eddas. Read some one else's mythology other than those sandy, sheep fornicators.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edda
22-07-2015, 10:19 AM
(22-07-2015 10:10 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  

Not 'I' can't figure out. People waaay smarted than me can't yet figure out.

(22-07-2015 10:02 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Thank you for bringing the outer vision of our contraptions into this. Check the Torah. First God created light. You know that light you just spoke of also known as radiation I think. Darkness came second. Then the separation of the two. Then the construction of mass, then stars. Damn that sounds familiar... Why is that so familiar? Oh yeah, it is completely backed up by our understanding based on current scientific observation.

No, it is fekkin' NOT backed up by weird, bronze age tales of men eating fish and a universe centered Earth. FFS, you're simply putting your own thoughts into the words poorly transcribed and translated from all those ages past.

Heck! Go find the ancient eddas. Read some one else's mythology other than those sandy, sheep fornicators.

It states in no biblical text or affiliated text that the earth is the center of the universe. That was the assumption of early science.
22-07-2015, 10:35 AM
(22-07-2015 10:19 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 10:10 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Not 'I' can't figure out. People waaay smarted than me can't yet figure out.

It states in no biblical text or affiliated text that the earth is the center of the universe. That was the assumption of early science.

Facepalm

Did you even grok what I posted about going and reading other people's myths!?

NOT just the couple which give you touchy, feely, reassuring comforts?

Look, I know how uneducated I am. I count myself lucky to have a close circle of friends who're much better educated than myself. I'm not ashamed to ask them to back up and try and explain some of the technical aspects of their knowledge 'down' to a lay-man like myself and a good amount of the time I grok what they explain.

Your posts... I can't even begin to work out a base line for what you might or might not know. That you seem to do nothing but keep on posting things which are... *shrug* I really am at a loss as to just how..... weirdly, ignorantly strange... are the only words I can think of.

You seem completely in the dark about even the actual history of where some of the Middle Eastern faiths come from.

Zoastra-ism? Heard of it? How about the Gnostic parts of the bible which were edited out of the 'Four chapter' version? That mon-theism arose independently and centuries before the Zoastrans influenced the bronze age proto-Hebrews?

Really... And that's just on a kind of historical front, never mind all the other woo and strange science ideas you snow ball in together.

Honestly, go start a thread in the self help section and try starting at/with the basics. People will try and understand where you're coming from.
22-07-2015, 10:39 AM

Thank you for bringing the outer vision of our contraptions into this. Check the Torah. First God created light. You know that light you just spoke of also known as radiation I think. Darkness came second. Then the seperation of the two. Then the construction of mass, then stars. Damn that sounds familiar... Why is that so familiar? Oh yeah, it is completely backed up by our understanding based on current scientific observation.

Fun

Ummm..no. Darkness is the absence of light. LMAO.
OMG

This is just sad.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-07-2015, 11:30 AM
(22-07-2015 10:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Fun

Ummm..no. Darkness is the absence of light. LMAO.
OMG

This is just sad.
When did I, or anyone else for that matter state that darkness was not the opposite of, or absence of light?
22-07-2015, 11:40 AM
(22-07-2015 11:30 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 10:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ummm..no. Darkness is the absence of light. LMAO.
OMG

This is just sad.
When did I, or anyone else for that matter state that darkness was not the opposite of, or absence of light?

Read your own words, dude. "Darkness came second. Then the seperation [sic] of the two."

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-07-2015, 11:43 AM
(22-07-2015 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 11:30 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  When did I, or anyone else for that matter state that darkness was not the opposite of, or absence of light?

Read your own words, dude. "Darkness came second. Then the seperation [sic] of the two."
Don't know how I managed that, but yes darkness was first. Then light. Then the division of the two. I apologize for the confusion.
22-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Peebothuhul - Hooray for proper use of "grok".

Robert Heinlein fan approves! Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-07-2015, 12:41 PM
(22-07-2015 11:43 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  Read your own words, dude. "Darkness came second. Then the seperation [sic] of the two."
Don't know how I managed that, but yes darkness was first. Then light. Then the division of the two. I apologize for the confusion.

In what way were dark and light mixed that they needed to be separated?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post