Adolescent Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2015, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2015 01:30 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Adolescent Science
(22-07-2015 11:43 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  Read your own words, dude. "Darkness came second. Then the seperation [sic] of the two."
Don't know how I managed that, but yes darkness was first. Then light. Then the division of the two. I apologize for the confusion.

Dude. Stop.

Darkness and light were never "mixed". When there is one, the other is ABSENT.

Fuck
Facepalm

Edit : Oh wait. I get it.
This thread is what an adolescent knows about science. Oh.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2015, 02:26 PM
(22-07-2015 01:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 11:43 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Don't know how I managed that, but yes darkness was first. Then light. Then the division of the two. I apologize for the confusion.

Dude. Stop.

Fuck
Facepalm

Uh. We are speaking of before time ass. Please, consider. Before there was any form or division, it could be described vaguely( due to its very nature) as fluid, or water. It is literally indescribable. This is before the "Big Bang". The word earth is a loose translation and means substance in the first line of the Torah. So you know that whole "let there be light" part of the bible? That's the big bang. Surely in your extensive research and multifaceted thought process you were able to at least "consider" this, right?
22-07-2015, 02:30 PM
(22-07-2015 02:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 01:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dude. Stop.

Fuck
Facepalm

Uh. We are speaking of before time ass. Please, consider. Before there was any form or division, it could be described vaguely( due to its very nature) as fluid, or water. It is literally indescribable. This is before the "Big Bang". The word earth is a loose translation and means substance in the first line of the Torah. So you know that whole "let there be light" part of the bible? That's the big bang. Surely in your extensive research and multifaceted thought process you were able to at least "consider" this, right?

And your evidence for this ad hoc and twisted 'explanation' is ... ?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-07-2015, 02:35 PM
(22-07-2015 02:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 02:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Uh. We are speaking of before time ass. Please, consider. Before there was any form or division, it could be described vaguely( due to its very nature) as fluid, or water. It is literally indescribable. This is before the "Big Bang". The word earth is a loose translation and means substance in the first line of the Torah. So you know that whole "let there be light" part of the bible? That's the big bang. Surely in your extensive research and multifaceted thought process you were able to at least "consider" this, right?

And your evidence for this ad hoc and twisted 'explanation' is ... ?
I know. I simply asked you to consider. Like I said, the hypothesis of quantization sorta touches on this in that the furthest breakdown of energy is inisolatable do to the infinite nature of existence.
22-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Damnit... I have GOT to find some weed, if I keep reading woo like this.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Damn, made another word. The English language sucks.
22-07-2015, 02:40 PM
The language is fine, it's your use of it that's the problem.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-07-2015, 04:01 PM
(22-07-2015 02:40 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The language is fine, it's your use of it that's the problem.
That too!
22-07-2015, 04:16 PM
(22-07-2015 02:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 01:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dude. Stop.

Fuck
Facepalm

Ummmm. No.
Think about it.
There is "before" time. A Third Grader gets that. "Before" is a temporal concept.
Duh
"Before time" is an oxymoron, and utterly meaningless, you dope.

Nice fairy tale you cooked up there, but space-time came into existence AT the Big Bang, and neither you nor anyone else knows what happened "before" it, IF that is even a coherent question.

You don't know archaic Hebrew. You have no clue what a "loose translation" is, of anything. You can barely use the English language, much less another one.

And no. It's not worth "considering". It's complete nonsensical babbling by someone who doesn't even get what the meaning of the words is, he's using.
Give it up. You are hopelessly inept at whatever it is you think you're trying to do.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2015, 04:37 PM
(22-07-2015 02:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Before there was any form or division, it could be described vaguely( due to its very nature) as fluid, or water. It is literally indescribable.

And yet you described it anyway.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post