Adolescent Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 03:47 AM
RE: Adolescent Science
(23-07-2015 01:00 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Peebothuhul,

For your first statement; exactly my point. I do not believe in a deity. It is everywhere, literally in all creation. It was seperate from the substances that all else is made of yet the same. It resides in everything to some extent. That includes other dimensions, realms, or states of mass.

That is oddly similar to gobbledygook. Consider

Separate but the same? Other realms? Your evidence of any of this?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-07-2015, 03:57 AM
(23-07-2015 01:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It works through every little thing that is good. You can catch them with real Faith. They actually come in without seeking them. It is miraculous. But yeah maybe you mean bigger events. Well existence actually singled me out and proved to me personally that I had a destined path that I could go down, and that it had been by my side through my oblivion. Still bigger events? Extinction events are the work of God usually. He set everything along its path a kazilion years ago and it makes shit happen still like astronomical events. Talking relative to everything all the time. It is all and without form. Everything that is is the same on a quantum level. With that being said; God could literally do anything. Miracles? No problem- evertthing is the same or really similar outside of the physical plane so it can take on whatever form it is willed to be. Hope that helped.

That helped to cement my impression that you are not knowledgeable.
Your view of the universe is childish and magical, not at all informed.

It may be that this view makes you happy. Great, but you will not be able to convince anyone else without evidence,
and you have been unable to provide coherent explanations or even descriptions of your views.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2015, 05:08 AM
I'm beginning to suspect that "somebody's" mother was one of those folks that took the brown acid at Woodstock................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-07-2015, 06:23 AM
(23-07-2015 01:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It works through every little thing that is good. You can catch them with real Faith. They actually come in without seeking them.

So is god/it not in bad things? I thought he/she/it was in everything?

(23-07-2015 01:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is miraculous. But yeah maybe you mean bigger events. Well existence actually singled me out and proved to me personally that I had a destined path that I could go down, and that it had been by my side through my oblivion.

Are you aware of how arrogant this sounds? If you wish to convince people of your argument you might want to turn down the hubris.

(23-07-2015 01:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Still bigger events? Extinction events are the work of God usually. He set everything along its path a kazilion years ago and it makes shit happen still like astronomical events. Talking relative to everything all the time. It is all and without form. Everything that is is the same on a quantum level. With that being said; God could literally do anything. Miracles? No problem- evertthing is the same or really similar outside of the physical plane so it can take on whatever form it is willed to be. Hope that helped.

How do you know any of this? Where are you getting your info from? Do you believe you have had a revelation?

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
23-07-2015, 07:00 AM
(23-07-2015 01:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It works through every little thing that is good. You can catch them with real Faith. They actually come in without seeking them. It is miraculous. But yeah maybe you mean bigger events. Well existence actually singled me out and proved to me personally that I had a destined path that I could go down, and that it had been by my side through my oblivion. Still bigger events? Extinction events are the work of God usually. He set everything along its path a kazilion years ago and it makes shit happen still like astronomical events. Talking relative to everything all the time. It is all and without form. Everything that is is the same on a quantum level. With that being said; God could literally do anything. Miracles? No problem- evertthing is the same or really similar outside of the physical plane so it can take on whatever form it is willed to be. Hope that helped.

Gasp

Unsure

Blink

Facepalm

Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
23-07-2015, 08:03 AM

Very cool, but which random word generator do you use ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-07-2015, 09:49 AM
(23-07-2015 08:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Very cool, but which random word generator do you use ?
God 1.0
23-07-2015, 09:54 AM
(23-07-2015 09:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 08:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Very cool, but which random word generator do you use ?
God 1.0

Try google translating to Human English please

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-07-2015, 10:06 AM
(23-07-2015 09:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 08:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Very cool, but which random word generator do you use ?
God 1.0

Weeping
I see. Wow. Take your pills dear.

pops :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Grand...t_lion.pdf

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Overmedication is yet another problem with society.