Adolescent Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Adolescent Science
(23-07-2015 10:09 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Overmedication is yet another problem with society.

And of course it's yet another thing YOU must save us all from.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2015, 12:12 PM
(23-07-2015 11:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 10:09 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Overmedication is yet another problem with society.

And of course it's yet another thing YOU must save us all from.
Not at all. I am to inform. The Lord saves.

Don't get it twisted.
23-07-2015, 12:30 PM
(23-07-2015 12:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 11:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And of course it's yet another thing YOU must save us all from.

Don't get it twisted.

Go try to sell your snake oil to someone who cares.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-07-2015, 12:45 PM
(23-07-2015 12:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 11:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And of course it's yet another thing YOU must save us all from.

Don't get it twisted.

One way or another, "I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.'"

Really nobody who promotes faith as their source of knowledge is in a good position to justify a claim about science. Good luck in you search for truth, I hope you don't harm too many people in your existence on that path.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-07-2015, 12:58 PM
(23-07-2015 12:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 12:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not at all. I am to inform. The Lord saves.

Don't get it twisted.

One way or another, "I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.'"

Really nobody who promotes faith as their source of knowledge is in a good position to justify a claim about science. Good luck in you search for truth, I hope you don't harm too many people in your existence on that path.
Way to misinterpret. Through never accepting things shown to you to be true upon death, you will really be dead, or ended, or put with other negative energy. If you sin enough, then you will make a splash even when dealing with peers, and could be imprisoned or killed. Effectively cutting your journey short before you realized the truth. It states that someone who doesn't belief from real ignorance is in a better position than one who has been shown and still doesn't believe.
23-07-2015, 01:02 PM
(23-07-2015 12:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 12:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not at all. I am to inform. The Lord saves.

Don't get it twisted.

So what exactly are you saying about the fact that I can link everything in ancient texts to science?

Are you really refuting my knowledge on the basis that it isn't yours? I'm fucking giving it to you and asking for no recognition. The least you could do us spread it in hopes that it can be tested or proven some day. No? You don't think so? Fear really isn't shit.
23-07-2015, 01:19 PM
(23-07-2015 01:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 12:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  One way or another, "I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.'"

So what exactly are you saying about the fact that I can link everything in ancient texts to science?

I'd say, "Bullshit."

Quote: Are you really refuting my knowledge on the basis that it isn't yours?

What knowledge? You have a bunch of ancient myths and some woo.

Quote:I'm fucking giving it to you and asking for no recognition. The least you could do us spread it in hopes that it can be tested or proven some day. No? You don't think so? Fear really isn't shit.

Spread your bullshit? It ain't fertilizer.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-07-2015, 01:27 PM
(23-07-2015 12:58 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It states that someone who doesn't belief from real ignorance is in a better position than one who has been shown and still doesn't believe.

So what you're saying is we should tell your stupid god we believe even when we don't, and she won't know the difference. Wow. Smart god ya got there.

23-07-2015, 01:29 PM
(23-07-2015 01:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 12:58 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It states that someone who doesn't belief from real ignorance is in a better position than one who has been shown and still doesn't believe.

So what you're saying is we should tell your stupid god we believe even when we don't, and she won't know the difference. Wow. Smart god ya got there.
Cute

No God knows you, even if you don't no of her.
23-07-2015, 01:34 PM
(23-07-2015 01:29 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 01:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So what you're saying is we should tell your stupid god we believe even when we don't, and she won't know the difference. Wow. Smart god ya got there.
Cute

No God knows you, even if you don't no of her.

Great. Then why would you say that ? If you really don't believe, then saying you do is a lie. "Shown" or not shown is irrelevant.