Adoption

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Adoption
I'm sorry for your fertility troubles, adoption can be wonderful and I wish you the best of luck.

Hug

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2014, 05:13 PM
I take it you guys have exhausted all possible medical treatments for your fertility problems. If so I'm sorry, dear Sad

You know... if your husband is the one who is infertile, I could could knock you up Wink
omg I'd go to hell for that, if there was one Laugh out load Tongue

Seriously, though! If indeed a person's adult personality is directly related to the quality of their upbringing, then I know whoever gets lucky enough for you to adopt them will grow up to kick ass if they're half as awesome as you Shy
I have no experience with babies, but I imagine doing what you said, & getting your hands on them young (before any issues form that you yourself weren't around to help with) is a good idea! I wish you luck, Cathym Hug

16-02-2014, 07:57 PM
(16-02-2014 05:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I take it you guys have exhausted all possible medical treatments for your fertility problems. If so I'm sorry, dear Sad

You know... if your husband is the one who is infertile, I could could knock you up Wink
omg I'd go to hell for that, if there was one Laugh out load Tongue

Seriously, though! If indeed a person's adult personality is directly related to the quality of their upbringing, then I know whoever gets lucky enough for you to adopt them will grow up to kick ass if they're half as awesome as you Shy
I have no experience with babies, but I imagine doing what you said, & getting your hands on them young (before any issues form that you yourself weren't around to help with) is a good idea! I wish you luck, Cathym Hug

If sperm donation was something my hub could handle, I would be happy to take you up on that

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson