Adrian asks, "Whatsup TTA, Whatsup?"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: Adrian asks, "Whatsup TTA, Whatsup?"
mandatory YABUT joke Wrote:yabut,who are you ?
welcome back dude. Glad yet doin ok

(12-05-2014 09:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  tl;dr version: When you leave TTA for a while, you get a promotion, a girlfriend and enough money to buy a house.

Laugh out load

Consider hmmm.... You might be on to something... But then again,correlation =/= causation... But then again, it can't hurt to try it

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-05-2014, 03:10 PM
(12-05-2014 09:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  tl;dr version: When you leave TTA for a while, you get a promotion, a girlfriend and enough money to buy a house.

Laugh out load

Consider

Maybe I should consider staying away for more than a couple days at a time...

... this is my signature!
12-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Yay Adrian!!!! Glad things are going so well! Congrats on everything Big Grin

I'll forgive you just this once about buying a house that Tim and I can't come live in with you and your gf Tongue just don't let it happen again Laugh out load

Wasn't another goal learning Japanese? Consider how's that going.

Nice to hear from you buddy!!! Hug Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
12-05-2014, 04:14 PM
[Image: winking-seal_1670392i.jpg]

I don't know you but good job man, glad to see you are getting things done.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-05-2014, 07:08 PM
(12-05-2014 09:22 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Sounds like you are doing awesome!

House looks beautiful- just make sure the schools assigned to it are good ones--because it makes all the difference when you try to sell it later. Seriously.

same thing here…more new members, a couple drive by theists, cool science postings, the usual.
Yeah, the schools seeeem okay, but they kind of bum me out. This place is literally 1.5 miles from the HS and MS I went to (ranked VERY high in WA) and about 3-5 miles from the elementary schools that I went to. Yet it is assigned to a bunch of schools I've never heard of (although the seller claims they are good). I think this house is right on the border of my old school zone.

Laugh out load
Haha, dude, that cracked me up. Unfortunately no promotion, just recognition (which basically means more work will probably come my way).

(12-05-2014 09:25 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Nice to hear from you!

Check in again soon Smile
Thanks! Hope you are doing well in China!

(12-05-2014 09:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Glad to hear you are doing so well, oh and I fucking told you so re: the girlfriend. Tongue
Hahaha, that cracked me up too. Yeah man, I know, I know. You were right. Rev = The love doctor. Hope you are doing well man.

(12-05-2014 09:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  Welcome back, even if it is for a short while. Glad you sorted out things with your gf Smile IIRC you weren't a very happy man when you broke up.
Thanks! Definitely was not, especially not with my bro adding drama to the mix. But I've been great since we reunited. It feels good to finally commit.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
12-05-2014, 07:18 PM
(12-05-2014 09:36 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  So glad to hear you are doing well!!! Big Grin
Dynamic Thunder! Hope all is going well. I heard that you were doing good keepin' away from pop. Keep it up! HoboEvil_monsterHobo

(12-05-2014 10:05 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  Adrian! Big Grin

Psyched to hear things are going so awesomely for you!

House looks great, congrats on the prospect of upward mobility in the job Laugh out load

I've missed you here, man!
Hey man! Thanks! Yeah, I'm showing my true colors at work (i.e. I'm actually trying) and it looks like they like it haha. Hope work and the girl are good. Did you two begin your period of cohabitation yet? Smartass

(12-05-2014 10:19 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  House is AWESOME! Congrats!!
Thanks Sabrina! It is starting to feel like I am growing up......Sadcryface2

(12-05-2014 10:34 AM)kim Wrote:  With a fire place?!?!?
It seems there may be a fine line between envy and Undecided I-hate-your-guts.

Dang - you've been busy.... how are you not exhausted?

Good to see the family stuff calming down... those things can really eat on the mind for years. It's just not worth it - living is too preciously short.

Back with the lady friend, huh? Nice. Commitment is... really what it is; a commitment. It is often the one thing that states emphatically that a decision must be adhered to. I think it's good you've taken the time to think ... such things are not to be delved into on a whim. Sounds as if you both might really be getting it together - congrats to you both! Thumbsup

ps... On your "closing" day, take off from work and plan for nothing else ... it will take all day (no matter what they told you). Your signature hand will ache afterward and your entire body will buzz... you won't be good for much. Just make sure you have a full tank of gas because you will drive aimlessly in your car trying to comprehend what you have just done. Shy
Heart Eat well.
Hey Kim! Actually I am exhausted! For some reason ever since my gf and I got back together I've been waking up like 1-2 hours before my alarm 50% of the time, which makes me feel pretty sluggish. Ugh, thanks for telling me about closing day. I actually probably was foolishly going to plan on doing some movig or something that day...but not anymore! Haha, just the CC&Rs alone are ridiculously (90 pages). This whole process is so formal and cumberson. Can't wait to get it over with and finally have a home to call my own!

12-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Yes, Dynamic Thunder is doing well! I do have little slip-ups with sodas every once in a while but it is definitely not what it used to be! Big Grin

12-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Hey! Good to hear from you dude!

Even better to hear that you're doing so well. Congrats on life and shit. That's awesome! Don't sweat it about your brother, either he'll come around and stop being a douchenozzle, or you're better off anyway if he doesn't come around.

Stay good, man! Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
12-05-2014, 07:27 PM
(12-05-2014 10:44 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
mandatory YABUT joke Wrote:yabut,who are you ?
welcome back dude. Glad yet doin ok

Laugh out load

Consider hmmm.... You might be on to something... But then again,correlation =/= causation... But then again, it can't hurt to try it
Haha, hey LightVader. How's your obscure unheard of country doing these days? Haha just kidding. But honestly, I don't remember the name! Hope you are doing well man. You are just a few steps from adulthood!

(12-05-2014 03:10 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

Laugh out load

Consider

Maybe I should consider staying away for more than a couple days at a time...
Haha, if you don't find yourself not having time to do much, yet being on TTA for 4+ hours a day, you are probably fine.

(12-05-2014 03:38 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yay Adrian!!!! Glad things are going so well! Congrats on everything Big Grin

I'll forgive you just this once about buying a house that Tim and I can't come live in with you and your gf Tongue just don't let it happen again Laugh out load

Emilyyyy! Haha, I know, our dream house....Weeping. Hope you and Tim have been awesome. And I hope work finally calmed down for you (even if you say you liked it! Yeah, the Japanese thing stopped feeling important, so I didn't go for it Confused. I also stopped attending the meetup groups for anime and atheism. Just focusing on my gf, while trying to see my friends when possible is tiring enough.

I've missed ya though, keep being awesome! Hug

(12-05-2014 04:14 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I don't know you but good job man, glad to see you are getting things done.
Haha, funny pic! I'm just a fading dream, pay me no mind.

12-05-2014, 07:32 PM
(12-05-2014 07:27 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 03:38 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yay Adrian!!!! Glad things are going so well! Congrats on everything Big Grin

Emilyyyy! Haha, I know, our dream house....Weeping. Hope you and Tim have been awesome. And I hope work finally calmed down for you (even if you say you liked it! Yeah, the Japanese thing stopped feeling important, so I didn't go for it Confused. I also stopped attending the meetup groups for anime and atheism. Just focusing on my gf, while trying to see my friends when possible is tiring enough.

I've missed ya though, keep being awesome! Hug

Yeah, we've been really good. Work has slowed down a bit, but it got a lil crazier there for a while Confused whew!! They only load me up with so much stuff cause I'm good at it tho Cool lol

Man I hear you about that house stuff though, so complicated, all the paperwork, gotta make sure you do all the steps in order. Yuck!!

You'll feel so good once it's all done.... And then hate it again the first time something big goes wrong that you gotta fix Laugh out load

Missed ya too!! Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta