Adrian asks, "Whatsup TTA, Whatsup?"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Adrian asks, "Whatsup TTA, Whatsup?"
(12-05-2014 07:25 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Yes, Dynamic Thunder is doing well! I do have little slip-ups with sodas every once in a while but it is definitely not what it used to be! Big Grin
When you say soda, you mean pop right? Laugh out load. Haha, just kidding. I'm proud of ya! It's a tough habit to kick.

(12-05-2014 07:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Hey! Good to hear from you dude!

Even better to hear that you're doing so well. Congrats on life and shit. That's awesome! Don't sweat it about your brother, either he'll come around and stop being a douchenozzle, or you're better off anyway if he doesn't come around.

Stay good, man! Thumbsup
Hey man! Good hearing from you too. Yeah, my bro is being a stupid-head. He doesn't even know me and my gf are back together...which was the catalyst that started this whole thing anyways. But whatevs, honestly I'm too focused on enjoying life to sit around thinking about him. I feel bad, but I'm not gunna waste my time until he is ready to have an adult conversation.

Thumbsup Thanks for all the advice you gave btw!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Welcome back!!!

The house looks adorable! Smile

Glad you're back with your girlfriend too. Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-05-2014, 03:17 AM
(12-05-2014 07:27 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 10:44 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  welcome back dude. Glad yet doin ok
Haha, hey LightVader. How's your obscure unheard of country doing these days? Haha just kidding. But honestly, I don't remember the name! Hope you are doing well man. You are just a few steps from adulthood!

well,my unheard of country is doing fine,as is the case with me.
Does this mean you''ll stay with us again,or is this going to be one of those once in a quarter thingies?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-05-2014, 07:47 AM
(12-05-2014 07:18 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hey man! Thanks! Yeah, I'm showing my true colors at work (i.e. I'm actually trying) and it looks like they like it haha. Hope work and the girl are good. Did you two begin your period of cohabitation yet? Smartass

Not yet! August 5th.
13-05-2014, 08:27 AM
(12-05-2014 07:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 07:27 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Emilyyyy! Haha, I know, our dream house....Weeping. Hope you and Tim have been awesome. And I hope work finally calmed down for you (even if you say you liked it! Yeah, the Japanese thing stopped feeling important, so I didn't go for it Confused. I also stopped attending the meetup groups for anime and atheism. Just focusing on my gf, while trying to see my friends when possible is tiring enough.

I've missed ya though, keep being awesome! Hug

Yeah, we've been really good. Work has slowed down a bit, but it got a lil crazier there for a while Confused whew!! They only load me up with so much stuff cause I'm good at it tho Cool lol

Man I hear you about that house stuff though, so complicated, all the paperwork, gotta make sure you do all the steps in order. Yuck!!

You'll feel so good once it's all done.... And then hate it again the first time something big goes wrong that you gotta fix Laugh out load

Missed ya too!! Hug

It's cuz you are the boss (not literally, but skill wise!) haha.

Well regarding the house, the steps left are really just final loan approval. I don't predict it will be a problem. Soooo, soon I'll just be in the waiting game.

[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
13-05-2014, 08:35 AM
(12-05-2014 11:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Welcome back!!!

The house looks adorable! Smile

Glad you're back with your girlfriend too. Heart
Hey Moms! Yes, I'm really excited for the house and for being back with the gf. It's good seeing everybody here seems to be doing well.

(13-05-2014 03:17 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  well,my unheard of country is doing fine,as is the case with me.
Does this mean you''ll stay with us again,or is this going to be one of those once in a quarter thingies?
That's good! I just noticed your avatar is like a superpowered rainbow my little pony. Haha sweeeet. Uhm, I'm just stopping by to say hi for the most part. Not staying long. I'm much more productive when I'm not addicted to online forums haha.

(13-05-2014 07:47 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  Not yet! August 5th.
Oh, that's a while. Waiting for a lease to end I'm guessing? I hope her Ex hasn't been giving you trouble.

13-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Good to see your mug once again gracing the TTA forum!

You know the rules around here, we believe the story about the house cuz of the pics but now what about the gf Consider

Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
13-05-2014, 10:34 PM
(13-05-2014 08:36 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Good to see your mug once again gracing the TTA forum!

You know the rules around here, we believe the story about the house cuz of the pics but now what about the gf Consider

Big Grin
Haha, for you Full Circle. Hot off the press! (We just got back from a walk).

[Image: c79c6bb1-177b-466d-8d44-b1c9d3b941f6_zps99d578b6.jpg]

She's perty Drooling

[+] 5 users Like Adrianime's post
14-05-2014, 01:33 AM
GaspDroolingBowingAngel

srsly though, you look so happy! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
14-05-2014, 07:01 AM
(14-05-2014 01:33 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  GaspDroolingBowingAngel
srsly though, you look so happy! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
We enjoy being happy Smile. Glad you liked the picture!

Laugh everyday...a lot!