Adult children write scathing obituary for deceased mother

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Adult children write scathing obituary for deceased mother
Not sure where to post this but I found it in the news today. This was apparently the mother from hell.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/13...21058.html

I guess it proves that just because a woman can reproduce doesn't maker her a fit mother.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Adult children write scathing obituary for deceased mother
why is this in the support section? I want to say mean things about the topic Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-09-2013, 05:33 PM
(20-09-2013 05:26 PM)nach_in Wrote:  why is this in the support section? I want to say mean things about the topic Tongue

It doesn't belong in the support section - and I'll ask to have it moved. And- so you can say mean things. Neither the mother nor the kids in this story are here.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-09-2013, 05:39 PM
My mom's father was an asshole, when he died we were dining she picked up the phone and got the news, she looked at us like "meh" and told us, we kept eating in silence until I said "fuck, we now have to go to his funeral?!" (or something like that in spanish) and we started laughing and insulting the old fucker... the best part was the intrigues about the who was going to get what Tongue

some people just deserve a party around the casket at the funeral

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-09-2013, 05:42 PM
(20-09-2013 05:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 05:26 PM)nach_in Wrote:  why is this in the support section? I want to say mean things about the topic Tongue

It doesn't belong in the support section - and I'll ask to have it moved. And- so you can say mean things. Neither the mother nor the kids in this story are here.

I didn't know where to post this. This is about an abusive mother of 6 children whose lives were made a living hell. Back in 1987 the case was brought before the Nevada state house and influenced reform in child abuse cases.

Don't speak ill of the dead might not always apply.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”