Adventures with Stark and Nurse

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-09-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Adventures with Stark and Nurse
(18-09-2015 10:11 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: B0F25540-8746-4002-820F-AEC82DB6C782_zps3rf23sqh.jpg]

Bacon and cheese grits

It's nice to see that Stark is sharing his meat......

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
18-09-2015, 11:59 AM
(18-09-2015 11:08 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 11:04 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Holy shit!. Allergic to fish!!? Can life still be worth living?

As long as you have bacon in your life yeah, bacon is bae.

And lemon coconut cream cake.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
18-09-2015, 12:00 PM
When I was a kid I'd frequently take the ferry from Seattle up to Victoria and then run around causing mischief near where I think you guys are at (I know of Coombs Old Country Market, anyway). I could totally see myself moving there.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
18-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Pfft. Those rocks aren't stained jet black with industrial pollution at all.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-09-2015, 12:06 PM
And, like, fish isn't a valid taxonomic category. There's more diversity in "seafood" than anything we eat on land...

But I guess narrowing it down would involve using yourselves as test subjects, so maybe it's better to err on the side of caution.

... this is my signature!
18-09-2015, 12:37 PM
(18-09-2015 10:11 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: B0F25540-8746-4002-820F-AEC82DB6C782_zps3rf23sqh.jpg]

Bacon and cheese grits

Couple of eggs over easy and some biscuits and you have dinner there!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-09-2015, 12:54 PM
(18-09-2015 11:55 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  It's nice to see that Stark is sharing his meat......

They throw in a couple tossed salads, and there won't be any reason to leave the house! Tongue

18-09-2015, 01:01 PM
(18-09-2015 12:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When I was a kid I'd frequently take the ferry from Seattle up to Victoria and then run around causing mischief near where I think you guys are at (I know of Coombs Old Country Market, anyway). I could totally see myself moving there.

I think they're on the East side of Canada......eating grits for gods sake! Ick. Bacon STILL doesn't make grits taste decent.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-09-2015, 01:08 PM
(18-09-2015 01:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 12:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When I was a kid I'd frequently take the ferry from Seattle up to Victoria and then run around causing mischief near where I think you guys are at (I know of Coombs Old Country Market, anyway). I could totally see myself moving there.

I think they're on the East side of Canada......eating grits for gods sake! Ick. Bacon STILL doesn't make grits taste decent.

I've certainly been wrong once or twice Tongue

Just thought I recognized the goats on the roof from BC.

'Murican Canadian
18-09-2015, 01:17 PM
(18-09-2015 11:52 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Being allergic to fish SUCKS. I still like to fish though. I just make sure I have someone to feed it to...hence no fishing for this visit. Wink

The salmon run is just beginning, so it's an exciting time to be here. We saw a couple hundred, but they're just starting to get going. When they really start their trip up river, they'll be counted in the thousands. Alas, still only a fraction of what it used to be though. Sad
When I lived on Kodiak island -- I watched a buddy of mine "fishing" salmon with football sized rocks while straddling a fish ladder......

He got 3....

Took him all of 10 minutes..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.