Adventures with Stark and Nurse

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
25-09-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Adventures with Stark and Nurse
(22-09-2015 11:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I can't tell if those pics are so pretty because of the scenery, or if it's just Nurse... Consider

I'll say a bit of both, but mostly Nurse. Yes

The ones with that caveman she found are pretty nice too.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
25-09-2015, 11:48 AM
(25-09-2015 11:07 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 11:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I can't tell if those pics are so pretty because of the scenery, or if it's just Nurse... Consider

I'll say a bit of both, but mostly Nurse. Yes

The ones with that caveman she found are pretty nice too.

Thanks man. I was starting to wonder if anyone even knew I was in those pics. Weeping

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
25-09-2015, 11:49 AM
(25-09-2015 11:48 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 11:07 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  The ones with that caveman she found are pretty nice too.

Thanks man. I was starting to wonder if anyone even knew I was in those pics. Weeping

You added to the scenery too, Stark Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-09-2015, 04:28 PM
(25-09-2015 11:07 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  The ones with that caveman she found are pretty nice too.

Were you the one wearing a ghillie suit?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-09-2015, 06:46 PM

How could anyone miss that beard lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
25-09-2015, 07:34 PM
I am so very pleased you both had such a lovely time.

I am also grateful for the wonderful photos showing me another part of the world I have yet to visit. All in all this thread has been a marvellous travel guide and picturesque introduction to two fascinating, endearing and charming people.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
25-09-2015, 08:57 PM
(25-09-2015 07:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am so very pleased you both had such a lovely time.

I am also grateful for the wonderful photos showing me another part of the world I have yet to visit. All in all this thread has been a marvellous travel guide and picturesque introduction to two fascinating, endearing and charming people.

Yup! The kind of people who I would like to meet at some point, myself...along with a lot of others here! I'll give it some time, as I don't like to fly.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-09-2015, 09:02 PM
(25-09-2015 08:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 07:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am so very pleased you both had such a lovely time.

Yup! The kind of people who I would like to meet at some point, myself...along with a lot of others here! I'll give it some time, as I don't like to fly.

Flying is okay, but the landing is a bitch!

[Image: Icarus-Flight-43705.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-09-2015, 09:09 PM
(25-09-2015 08:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

That's what alcohol and/or drugs are for Thumbsup

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
25-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Well, I must say, that visit turned out better than I could have ever hoped. Nurse was a wonderful guest, and we connected as well in person as we did on line. It feels like out friendship is solidified, and the bond we share is somehow more real. I hope to see Nashville soon!

In the meantime.....who's coming to see me next??

....truth is, I already have someone on my radar. Muwahahaha

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post